Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Best Interview Mones
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 121 posts

RE: Best Interview Mones
10-16-2017 8:52 PM

Hey logicwoman how are ya?

So I will give some good input in regards to interview mone specifically for you IF you are being interviewed by guys.

Copulins. Just googled copulins to read some studies and they are suppose to make girls seem more attractive to guys.

So my first impression from those studies they can really add an edge to u in regarding exhibiting influence during your interviews

My 2 cents
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017 9:07 PM by kocik2000.)
10-16-2017 8:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, LogicWoman
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 35 posts

10-17-2017 1:50 AM

(10-16-2017 6:27 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  That's good the hear logic. Glad they did.
They seem to take awhile but in the end they manage to come thru.

yes, yes you are right! you think they do that to give you more time to try the product?
(10-16-2017 8:52 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Hey logicwoman how are ya?

So I will give some good input in regards to interview mone specifically for you IF you are being interviewed by guys.

Copulins. Just googled copulins to read some studies and they are suppose to make girls seem more attractive to guys.

So my first impression from those studies they can really add an edge to u in regarding exhibiting influence during your interviews

My 2 cents

good idea. i have some OCCO white from LPMP. but i'm scared to still stink tho. The thing is that i think copulins aren't even stinky (vinegar isn't stinky!) but many people think it is. Def don't wanna smell like i need a shower. what do u think about the smell of cops?
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 1:52 AM by LogicWoman.)
10-17-2017 1:50 AM
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
317 thanks in 121 posts

10-17-2017 6:23 AM

(10-17-2017 1:50 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  yes, yes you are right! you think they do that to give you more time to try the product?
(10-16-2017 8:52 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Hey logicwoman how are ya?

My 2 cents

good idea. i have some OCCO white from LPMP. but i'm scared to still stink tho. The thing is that i think copulins aren't even stinky (vinegar isn't stinky!) but many people think it is. Def don't wanna smell like i need a shower. what do u think about the smell of cops?

My experience is limited to only dp and cousin x to be honest. I believe copulin x taken out most of the vinegar smell out of his (more like cheese smell now) and a sample of dp which I smell more none than cops.

I think the smell is coverable just like any other mone.
Also from my perspective and what I read copulin smell subsides after 20 mins or so. I mean the strong in your face smell
10-17-2017 6:23 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, LogicWoman
Login or register to remove all advertising

hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 37 posts

10-17-2017 5:43 PM

Copulins for job interview with a male?
I think it's a bad idea!
The idea is to make him value you not making him horny or unconfortable.

I don't have experience with female pheromone products, but try something that will get you respect
or if you don't have it, something social that makes him chatty will do.
10-17-2017 5:43 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
317 thanks in 121 posts

10-17-2017 7:04 PM

I think she needs to test copulins by herself outside of work environment and see how people treat her and make the final decision for herself if she thinks they are viable for an interview.

I understand there is a difference between guys and girls when using copulins for themselves but so far I have seen respect from guys and admiration from girls. So I am speaking from a guy point of view.

Also if a male is attracted to her, subconscious might take over and he might raise her higher Vs other applicants for the job without even realizing he is being biased just because of his personal admiration of her. Copulins do make me somewhat horny but that is later, the initial feeling I get is overall pleasant well being. If I felt that around the girl I would consider that I have a gut feeling she might be a good fit because I have a good feeling about her

Again just my opinion. I do not have experience in regards how copulins treat girls BUT from my understanding they are used a lot in the female product lines
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 7:06 PM by kocik2000.)
10-17-2017 7:04 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3532
Thanks received:
2303 thanks in 1053 posts

10-17-2017 7:44 PM

Both have good points. I think it comes down to testing.

Logic, test them products ya have in ur arsenal right now on cafes, bars, night clubs, book stores, shops. And also, do a dry test with a few mates of urs in an official environment similar to an interview. Don't tell'em u're wearing mones. But gauge their reactions while ya respond to their questions. If possible try to get both a male and a female mate to interrogate ya. So u can gauge better.

Tell'em to go hard on ya. Tell'em to ask ya hard questions just like in an interview. And ask'em to Google typical interview questions. And u google'em urself and prepare urself to answer'em. U'll land that job when it's time. Smile

Good luck.
10-17-2017 7:44 PM
Thanks given by kocik2000, LogicWoman, hashishattraction
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 35 posts

10-17-2017 11:53 PM

(10-17-2017 7:44 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Both have good points. I think it comes down to testing.

Logic, test them products ya have in ur arsenal right now on cafes, bars, night clubs, book stores, shops. And also, do a dry test with a few mates of urs in an official environment similar to an interview. Don't tell'em u're wearing mones. But gauge their reactions while ya respond to their questions. If possible try to get both a male and a female mate to interrogate ya. So u can gauge better.

Tell'em to go hard on ya. Tell'em to ask ya hard questions just like in an interview. And ask'em to Google typical interview questions. And u google'em urself and prepare urself to answer'em. U'll land that job when it's time. Smile

Good luck.

I agree, both have merit.
10-17-2017 11:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones for Interview beastmode 19 3,024 04-10-2014 1:34 PM
Last Post: PheroJack