Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being congruent with pheromones
nicemonster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Being congruent with pheromones
04-30-2019 3:11 PM

I started using mones in Oct 2018 and I guess im addicted to learning and testing them. I'm sure Ive made many mistakes so far, but i know im getting better. I've grown to love BW and THU, and I'm liking TLG and SOB so far.

Anyways my question is, some mones steer you (BW) and some mones require steering. I've checked the site and i was wondering if there is a page where we can see how to be congruent with a product so we get the best results.

I think being congruent with a product means alot and I think listing a product and how you acted act when you got the best results with that product will be really helpful for users when looking for a product and actually using the product.

if a thread like this exists please disregard. If not, please list a stand alone product and how you acted to get the best results.

I'll start.

THU- I usually drink coffee with it so I'm in a good mood and always smiling . this has led me to have many conversations with people and having people/women come around and be very interested in me. I've noticed alot of touching and bumping of body parts from women when i act social and smile alot with them. I've used the product without coffee and not smiled alot and noticed that I dont get any attention, Maybe its just my smile...but anyone with something to say please share with us.
04-30-2019 3:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Being congruent with pheromones
04-30-2019 3:45 PM

(04-30-2019 3:11 PM)nicemonster Wrote:  I'll start.

THU- I usually drink coffee with it so I'm in a good mood and always smiling . this has led me to have many conversations with people and having people/women come around and be very interested in me. I've noticed alot of touching and bumping of body parts from women when i act social and smile alot with them. I've used the product without coffee and not smiled alot and noticed that I dont get any attention, Maybe its just my smile...but anyone with something to say please share with us.

From my own experience, it really makes a difference just how you carry yourself as well as whether or not a product fits your chemistry. For example, no matter what I tried with A314 rev. 23, I had trouble with 'congruency.' I tried being strong and type A which is what I felt the product needed. People ran for the hills. No matter the dose. I tried being open and smiling. Same thing. People were too intimidated. I run into the same problem with Bad Wolf. I feel like a mafia Don whom everyone knows could have them killed at any moment so there is a lot of very polite, very deferential behavior that other guys might like but I get that anyhow so BW just amps it up to the point where people are afraid of me.

I'm a much bigger fan of products that I don't have to pretend to be something in order to get the most out of them. The Hookup, Core, M3X, Dionysos, Hunter Trapper, Nude (not alpha), Evolve, and especially The Love God are all products that are much more congruent with who I am. My normal personality is Pepe Le Pew and those products bring that out even more where women want me and guys want to be me. Core and TLG in particular are set and forget products for me. I throw them on, let my natural smile shine through and *BAM* I'm everybody's favorite celebrity.

In my experience, no matter what product you wear it is important to find products that resonate with your chemistry as well as your personal personality. That's why I am so glad that we have so many awesome products to choose from!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
04-30-2019 3:45 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 3:46 PM

A lot of people on this forum think that subliminal messages help them out to act in a congruent way.Also read post done by no more mr nice guy, free to pay for subliminal on this bio. Side note also not jacking off as well also helps.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2019 3:47 PM by mdw.)
04-30-2019 3:46 PM
Gladen

Rep Post

04-30-2019 4:54 PM

(04-30-2019 3:11 PM)nicemonster Wrote:  Anyways my question is, some mones steer you (BW) and some mones require steering. I've checked the site and i was wondering if there is a page where we can see how to be congruent with a product so we get the best results.

Some of the journals, as well as some of the members, go into details about how they acted, what they said, mitigating circumstances, etc. I am guilty in spades of this and my simple posts tend to read like long, wind-bag, self-absorbed novellas; my journal reads like the endless meanderings and trains-of-thought of a dictionary-spewing lunatic . I agree that having a context of how (or perhaps even why) something worked is quite helpful.

It also makes for lengthy reads.

Most of the established products have a more or less agreed upon congruent attitude and behavior set; but while these are not directly nor intentionally added into the discussions, a consensus appears, and can at least be discerned through a thorough reading of what everyone else has stated.

But you have wildcard users in there as well. For example, BW sends people running for cover whenever I wear it, regardless of how I present myself or whether or not I steer it open and friendly, or let it steer me. By the same token, TLG makes me a seduction virtuoso (well, I do OK) and AV (especially with M3X or Mr. Vetiver) gives me lots of respect and Alpha VIP treatment.

Given that all people are different and the same product will affect us in different ways, the best we can do is to find a mean-average of attitude and personality type that it may work best for. This will not be all people, but an acceptable majority of users should fall into that particular class. On most of the products I've tried, I'm right in the acceptable behavior paradigm for the results, on some I'm way different or way over the top, and on a scant few I'm the exception and not the rule.

But yes, being congruent is a huge help. It all comes down to pheromone usage, despite what many think, being YOU plus the pheromones. If the pheromone exudes an aura that isn't YOU (the real you, not what you think you're projecting) then what your pheromones shout out about you and your body language and demeanor states about you will be at odds.

Now some folks are great at allowing, or role playing, various aspects of themselves to instantly become dominant in their outer mien. These lucky few can use just about anything and have good results. But unless you can convincingly character act, it is much easier to find blends that allow you to become a more attuned version of yourself than to reset one's body, spirit, and mind to be attuned to a product.

It isn't by any means a requirement to use a particular product, and one can always work on fostering the outward convincing appearance that the pheromone projects; but my opinion is that maximum alignment with one's pheromones will help to achieve the maximum results.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-30-2019 4:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2019 6:21 PM

(04-30-2019 4:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Some of the journals, as well as some of the members, go into details about how they acted, what they said, mitigating circumstances, etc. I am guilty in spades of this and my simple posts tend to read like long, wind-bag, self-absorbed novellas; my journal reads like the endless meanderings and trains-of-thought of a dictionary-spewing lunatic . I agree that having a context of how (or perhaps even why) something worked is quite helpful.

It also makes for lengthy reads.

Most of the established products have a more or less agreed upon congruent attitude and behavior set; but while these are not directly nor intentionally added into the discussions, a consensus appears, and can at least be discerned through a thorough reading of what everyone else has stated.

But you have wildcard users in there as well. For example, BW sends people running for cover whenever I wear it, regardless of how I present myself or whether or not I steer it open and friendly, or let it steer me. By the same token, TLG makes me a seduction virtuoso (well, I do OK) and AV (especially with M3X or Mr. Vetiver) gives me lots of respect and Alpha VIP treatment.

Given that all people are different and the same product will affect us in different ways, the best we can do is to find a mean-average of attitude and personality type that it may work best for. This will not be all people, but an acceptable majority of users should fall into that particular class. On most of the products I've tried, I'm right in the acceptable behavior paradigm for the results, on some I'm way different or way over the top, and on a scant few I'm the exception and not the rule.

But yes, being congruent is a huge help. It all comes down to pheromone usage, despite what many think, being YOU plus the pheromones. If the pheromone exudes an aura that isn't YOU (the real you, not what you think you're projecting) then what your pheromones shout out about you and your body language and demeanor states about you will be at odds.

Now some folks are great at allowing, or role playing, various aspects of themselves to instantly become dominant in their outer mien. These lucky few can use just about anything and have good results. But unless you can convincingly character act, it is much easier to find blends that allow you to become a more attuned version of yourself than to reset one's body, spirit, and mind to be attuned to a product.

It isn't by any means a requirement to use a particular product, and one can always work on fostering the outward convincing appearance that the pheromone projects; but my opinion is that maximum alignment with one's pheromones will help to achieve the maximum results.

Yes. This. EXACTLY. Big boss

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
04-30-2019 6:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to be congruent with an Asshole vibe metaltree 19 3,197 07-15-2017 9:27 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford