Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf Mastery
DrChocolate

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1389
Thanks received:
1086 thanks in 543 posts

RE: Bad Wolf Mastery
05-11-2017 7:30 AM

Didn't have much time to sit down and report what I think about BW, so here goes what I think about it. Am choosing Kalpan56's thread to report it cos this thread has EVERYTHING about BW. Smile I've learnt heaps from this thread. If u're reading this, my suggestion; read EVERY page of this thread. Trust me it's a good informational read.

I owe it to Kalpan to report it here. Thanks K.

I've tested BW at work, in a few ride shares, in a few gatherings and in the shopping mall. I used it back in 2013/2014 (along with a few other LAL products) but I never went above 4 drops as I thought I was OD-ing at 4 drops. I was wrong. It wasn't an OD, instead, it wasn't'nuf. Lol. Results were inconsistent for me at 2 drops (average back then) but once I went to a mega dose of 15 drops +, I realized the true potential of BW. Ya don't really need that much anyway.

And the euro dropper is a little hard to control the dose/drops, but once ya understand how to slant it to the right angle (45 degrees roughly) and how to turn the bottle to a way that the inner stem of the plastic/euro dropper top turns upside down and then upright, u'll get the hang of it. U just need a bit of practice. And this applies to any euro dropper in me humble opinion. Once ya get that right, u'll love the euro dropper dosing.

Copying the data card system from Androcles, to report about BW stand alone. Thanks Andro.

Selfies; (5stars) If I can add a star, to make it sound like it's more profound, I would, cos on high doses above 5+ drops, I get the E-None rage (only an assumption I have that BW contains E-None, but I could be wrong) the assumption is based on the style of anger I get. To explain it, I have the same anger I used to have in me teenages. U know that hormonal change anger back then? It's the same when I wear mega doses of BW. Matter of fact am STILL learning how to chanel that anger when I wear BW. And it's the same anger I get when I wear high doses of NNPA oil or alchohol. (Hence, the assumption that BW has E-None)

Agitation, irritation, screaming (inside a sound proof area), throwing punches in the air (to get rid of this anger, usually done inside a toilet cubicle), swinging a bat or a stick, throwing a tennis ball really hard to a wall, going to the gym and punch the shit outta the punching bag, these're ways I manage that anger. If ya know of any other methods, pls let us know. I'd value them a lot. Smile

This anger is NOT a bad thing. Infact it's a good thing. For me anyway. Cos am this VERY laid back calm guy, to a level that sometimes people ask me if am high. I talk slow, walk slow amd stay calm all the time, and BW makes me,,, well,,, a bad wolf,,, filled with rage waiting to be put into good use. The only thing is, I have to constantly remind meself that I've got it on me skin. Smile

Swagger; (5stars) am DEFENETELY COCKY on this. To a level that, I don't give a flying fart in space. Best example, at work we have a _unt of a chick mate of ours who's defo a _itch. (Fill in the blank letters. Lol) I said to her in front of everyone during a bit of an argument, "u know it's ironic how u're a vegan and kind to animals but cruel to human beings". Up till this day she doesn't talk to me. And I ain't giving her an apology for that cos she needed to hear it. BW brings that out in me. If I was wearing another product, I wouldn't've said that. And so be careful when u wear BW on mega doses. Smile

Respect; (5 stars) Some of you's (including me, at first when I used to use it back then) may think that people're silent around you. I'd say Kalpan is right. They're not silent cos they don't like u. They're just silent cos they're scared of u. Cos BW projects a fear based respect. And to counter act that ya need to smile. Kinda like this emoticon. Smile See what happens when ya strike up a convo with a smile. U'll be pleased. BW is an action man product. I haven't seen any lazy man hits on this.

Focus; (5 stars) I can defenetely feel a cognitive increase in me brain to focus on what am doing, where am going and what am talking. It does give me some increased high concentration levels to do stuff.

Beautification; (2stars) it doesn't increase a handsomeness in me. Or in others when I look at'em. But that's just me. Smile I've seen other products do that, but not BW.

Consistency; (3stars) on low doses below 3 drops, not so much. But on high doses/mega doses it's defo consistent. This is where I went wrong back in 2013, I thought the product didn't work. Cos I was afraid to go above 4 drops. Stupid me. Smile But on mega doses, it'll repel a few targets if u're not careful (OR too careful). And by careful I mean not taking any action to approach'em (OR standing next to'em doing nothing at all) u need to be in the middle with this.

Range; (2 stars) it stays close to the skin and inside a typical personal space. It won't project too far. Amd it doesn't have the beacon effect like a few other products.

IOI's factor; (3stars) it doesn't generate it, but it gives u the power to pick and choose if ya wanna generate it on others. What I mean by this is, if u won't approach anyone, they'll leave u alone outta respect, but if ya approach'em with a smile, they'll ablidge. But let's say, ya wanna take off from'em, then they'll ablige for that too. In other words if ya wanna keep the interaction, it'll keep going, but if ya wanna end it, then they'll end it. Unlike a few other products where they'll keep talking and talking to a level where they don't want u to leave. With BW ya can easily leave. No questions asked.

Kino; (3 stars) ya won't receive kino. PERIOD. But watch what happens when ya put ur hand behind a lady's small of her back. I'll leave it up to u to find that out. Smile

Magnetism; (3stars) IMHO it's nutral. Meaning, u're a magnet if ya want it. And u're a repellent if ya want that too. If ya smile, ya can attract, if ya have a serious face, u WILL repell. I've actually done that for shits and giggles.

Conversation; (3 stars) ur target WON'T start the convo, YOU gotta start. That's what I've seen with BW. If I start, it goes on. And equally, if I end it, it ends. Done and dusted. And they leave me alone. I think it's the quality of the fear based respect it's projecting.

Approachability; (5stars) But only if YOU aproach them while wearing high doses of 5 drops +. But if u want others to approach you? Then there're other products for that. (3 stars) On low doses below 3 drops, it's inconsistent.

Duration; (5 stars ) 6 if I can. Cos it does in fact last for a good 10 hours +. While on mega doses of 5 drops +. When I tried 15 drops, I could still see hits the next day. I have a feeling that BW does infact build up.

Versatility; (5 stars ) can be worn anywhere. Amd both day and night. But in me own case, I gotta be very careful on how to control me anger. If I'd rage in the wrong place, I could get in trouble. U may need to figure it out on ur own.

Suitable engagement type; I'd say work is OK but be careful. At night time BW is a massive weapon. Especially in pubs and night clubs. I've mentioned this before and mentioning it here too, I got laid wearing BW before a few times (I've even used one of the condoms with the BW logo on it back then that Garry sent me) so I'd defo recommend it for night clubs. And it changed me game in the clubs for good. BW DEFENETELY made me the arse hole I am today. And I love it. Smile

Imprint; (1stars) I personally don't think it's got ANY imprinting qualities on BW. But that's just me.

Attention; (2stars) Cos ya don't get it. Ya need to engage to get it. It's an action man's product in me humble opinion.

Optimal use; I'd say night time in the clubs, pubs.

Ease of use; may be a little challenging to dose it at first. But once ya get the hang of it, the euro dropper ain't so bad. But I think, when ya check out, ya can ask Garry to make it in ur favorite dosing method. Best to contact him before ya buy it.

Will restock. "DEFENETELY" I like the rage it gives me. So sometimes I need that. And BW does that when I need it.

Worthy of further testing; Defenetely. I'd like to stack this with Voodoo. Copy Spider-Mone's combo. (BooWoo) And stack it with Xist. RtBoss's combo. The only thing about Voodoo is that I STILL don't get it. Even on higher doses, Voodoo is just, well, Voodoo. Hard to understand. I'll put in together what I think about Voodoo in the Voodoo thread.

Statistical use; For me, when I need that rage. Smile

Sexual attraction; (4 stars) There's a good amount of sexual attraction, but ya need to know how to filter out the right lady who's attracted to a guy that gives off a fear based respect vibe.

Romantic attraction; (1 stars) Standalone? Probably no imprint at all. For me anyway. It's more of a player vibe it gives, but I need to steer it from me own end. If I wait for the girl to steer it, it'll never happen.

Favorable dosage; 6 drops seems to give me the desired consistent results with minimal waste. But I think if ya like, then ya can go above that. But be warned about the rage. BW is engeneered in a way no one can over dose IMHO. It's simply a waste of product if ya go above the minimal threshold.

Potential alternative; I can't really think of one to be honest. It's the only fear based respect status product I can think of. Anyone found an alternative for BW?

[Image: OcBrrQql.jpg]

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
05-11-2017 7:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kingtut savage, excalibur, kalpan56, Pheroman, Abraxas, LoveInSpain, RussianWolf, greengrenade, Spider-mone, Vincent_Vega
Login or register to remove all advertising

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 66 posts

05-17-2017 11:32 AM

(05-11-2017 7:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Didn't have much time to sit down and report what I think about BW, so here goes what I think about it. Am choosing Kalpan56's thread to report it cos this thread has EVERYTHING about BW. Smile I've learnt heaps from this thread. If u're reading this, my suggestion; read EVERY page of this thread. Trust me it's a good informational read.

I owe it to Kalpan to report it here. Thanks K.

I've tested BW at work, in a few ride shares, in a few gatherings and in the shopping mall. I used it back in 2013/2014 (along with a few other LAL products) but I never went above 4 drops as I thought I was OD-ing at 4 drops. I was wrong. It wasn't an OD, instead, it wasn't'nuf. Lol. Results were inconsistent for me at 2 drops (average back then) but once I went to a mega dose of 15 drops +, I realized the true potential of BW. Ya don't really need that much anyway.

And the euro dropper is a little hard to control the dose/drops, but once ya understand how to slant it to the right angle (45 degrees roughly) and how to turn the bottle to a way that the inner stem of the plastic/euro dropper top turns upside down and then upright, u'll get the hang of it. U just need a bit of practice. And this applies to any euro dropper in me humble opinion. Once ya get that right, u'll love the euro dropper dosing.

Copying the data card system from Androcles, to report about BW stand alone. Thanks Andro.

Selfies; (5stars) If I can add a star, to make it sound like it's more profound, I would, cos on high doses above 5+ drops, I get the E-None rage (only an assumption I have that BW contains E-None, but I could be wrong) the assumption is based on the style of anger I get. To explain it, I have the same anger I used to have in me teenages. U know that hormonal change anger back then? It's the same when I wear mega doses of BW. Matter of fact am STILL learning how to chanel that anger when I wear BW. And it's the same anger I get when I wear high doses of NNPA oil or alchohol. (Hence, the assumption that BW has E-None)

Agitation, irritation, screaming (inside a sound proof area), throwing punches in the air (to get rid of this anger, usually done inside a toilet cubicle), swinging a bat or a stick, throwing a tennis ball really hard to a wall, going to the gym and punch the shit outta the punching bag, these're ways I manage that anger. If ya know of any other methods, pls let us know. I'd value them a lot. Smile

This anger is NOT a bad thing. Infact it's a good thing. For me anyway. Cos am this VERY laid back calm guy, to a level that sometimes people ask me if am high. I talk slow, walk slow amd stay calm all the time, and BW makes me,,, well,,, a bad wolf,,, filled with rage waiting to be put into good use. The only thing is, I have to constantly remind meself that I've got it on me skin. Smile

Swagger; (5stars) am DEFENETELY COCKY on this. To a level that, I don't give a flying fart in space. Best example, at work we have a _unt of a chick mate of ours who's defo a _itch. (Fill in the blank letters. Lol) I said to her in front of everyone during a bit of an argument, "u know it's ironic how u're a vegan and kind to animals but cruel to human beings". Up till this day she doesn't talk to me. And I ain't giving her an apology for that cos she needed to hear it. BW brings that out in me. If I was wearing another product, I wouldn't've said that. And so be careful when u wear BW on mega doses. Smile

Respect; (5 stars) Some of you's (including me, at first when I used to use it back then) may think that people're silent around you. I'd say Kalpan is right. They're not silent cos they don't like u. They're just silent cos they're scared of u. Cos BW projects a fear based respect. And to counter act that ya need to smile. Kinda like this emoticon. Smile See what happens when ya strike up a convo with a smile. U'll be pleased. BW is an action man product. I haven't seen any lazy man hits on this.

Focus; (5 stars) I can defenetely feel a cognitive increase in me brain to focus on what am doing, where am going and what am talking. It does give me some increased high concentration levels to do stuff.

Beautification; (2stars) it doesn't increase a handsomeness in me. Or in others when I look at'em. But that's just me. Smile I've seen other products do that, but not BW.

Consistency; (3stars) on low doses below 3 drops, not so much. But on high doses/mega doses it's defo consistent. This is where I went wrong back in 2013, I thought the product didn't work. Cos I was afraid to go above 4 drops. Stupid me. Smile But on mega doses, it'll repel a few targets if u're not careful (OR too careful). And by careful I mean not taking any action to approach'em (OR standing next to'em doing nothing at all) u need to be in the middle with this.

Range; (2 stars) it stays close to the skin and inside a typical personal space. It won't project too far. Amd it doesn't have the beacon effect like a few other products.

IOI's factor; (3stars) it doesn't generate it, but it gives u the power to pick and choose if ya wanna generate it on others. What I mean by this is, if u won't approach anyone, they'll leave u alone outta respect, but if ya approach'em with a smile, they'll ablidge. But let's say, ya wanna take off from'em, then they'll ablige for that too. In other words if ya wanna keep the interaction, it'll keep going, but if ya wanna end it, then they'll end it. Unlike a few other products where they'll keep talking and talking to a level where they don't want u to leave. With BW ya can easily leave. No questions asked.

Kino; (3 stars) ya won't receive kino. PERIOD. But watch what happens when ya put ur hand behind a lady's small of her back. I'll leave it up to u to find that out. Smile

Magnetism; (3stars) IMHO it's nutral. Meaning, u're a magnet if ya want it. And u're a repellent if ya want that too. If ya smile, ya can attract, if ya have a serious face, u WILL repell. I've actually done that for shits and giggles.

Conversation; (3 stars) ur target WON'T start the convo, YOU gotta start. That's what I've seen with BW. If I start, it goes on. And equally, if I end it, it ends. Done and dusted. And they leave me alone. I think it's the quality of the fear based respect it's projecting.

Approachability; (5stars) But only if YOU aproach them while wearing high doses of 5 drops +. But if u want others to approach you? Then there're other products for that. (3 stars) On low doses below 3 drops, it's inconsistent.

Duration; (5 stars ) 6 if I can. Cos it does in fact last for a good 10 hours +. While on mega doses of 5 drops +. When I tried 15 drops, I could still see hits the next day. I have a feeling that BW does infact build up.

Versatility; (5 stars ) can be worn anywhere. Amd both day and night. But in me own case, I gotta be very careful on how to control me anger. If I'd rage in the wrong place, I could get in trouble. U may need to figure it out on ur own.

Suitable engagement type; I'd say work is OK but be careful. At night time BW is a massive weapon. Especially in pubs and night clubs. I've mentioned this before and mentioning it here too, I got laid wearing BW before a few times (I've even used one of the condoms with the BW logo on it back then that Garry sent me) so I'd defo recommend it for night clubs. And it changed me game in the clubs for good. BW DEFENETELY made me the arse hole I am today. And I love it. Smile

Imprint; (1stars) I personally don't think it's got ANY imprinting qualities on BW. But that's just me.

Attention; (2stars) Cos ya don't get it. Ya need to engage to get it. It's an action man's product in me humble opinion.

Optimal use; I'd say night time in the clubs, pubs.

Ease of use; may be a little challenging to dose it at first. But once ya get the hang of it, the euro dropper ain't so bad. But I think, when ya check out, ya can ask Garry to make it in ur favorite dosing method. Best to contact him before ya buy it.

Will restock. "DEFENETELY" I like the rage it gives me. So sometimes I need that. And BW does that when I need it.

Worthy of further testing; Defenetely. I'd like to stack this with Voodoo. Copy Spider-Mone's combo. (BooWoo) And stack it with Xist. RtBoss's combo. The only thing about Voodoo is that I STILL don't get it. Even on higher doses, Voodoo is just, well, Voodoo. Hard to understand. I'll put in together what I think about Voodoo in the Voodoo thread.

Statistical use; For me, when I need that rage. Smile

Sexual attraction; (4 stars) There's a good amount of sexual attraction, but ya need to know how to filter out the right lady who's attracted to a guy that gives off a fear based respect vibe.

Romantic attraction; (1 stars) Standalone? Probably no imprint at all. For me anyway. It's more of a player vibe it gives, but I need to steer it from me own end. If I wait for the girl to steer it, it'll never happen.

Favorable dosage; 6 drops seems to give me the desired consistent results with minimal waste. But I think if ya like, then ya can go above that. But be warned about the rage. BW is engeneered in a way no one can over dose IMHO. It's simply a waste of product if ya go above the minimal threshold.

Potential alternative; I can't really think of one to be honest. It's the only fear based respect status product I can think of. Anyone found an alternative for BW?

Nice review , this exactly describes BW in my experience
05-17-2017 11:32 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 51 posts

05-18-2017 7:15 AM

(05-11-2017 7:30 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  "u know it's ironic how u're a vegan and kind to animals but cruel to human beings". Up till this day she doesn't talk to me.

This is pure gold.

I hope your co-workers appreciated your apt observation!
05-18-2017 7:15 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 47 posts

05-23-2017 3:58 PM

What happens with the BW selfies if you use it regulary? Do they stay or dissappear? I never tried BW long-term.
05-23-2017 3:58 PM
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1614
Thanks received:
1002 thanks in 496 posts

05-23-2017 4:11 PM

(05-23-2017 3:58 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  What happens with the BW selfies if you use it regulary? Do they stay or dissappear? I never tried BW long-term.

They stay. My behavior changed with 3-4 weeks of continuous usage to be more open, personable and friendly. Now that I'm using other mones, I smile at people and don't receive one back in return. I even try to make eye contact with people the same way and it's like they don't see me. The changes happened after the first week and continued growing. I'm excited to do it again.

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

My recommendations for:
LTR) TUSC + NA + A1/P96 oil
ONS) DP or Bad Wolf
05-23-2017 4:11 PM
Thanks given by Vincent_Vega
Login or register to remove all advertising

Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 47 posts

05-23-2017 4:32 PM

(05-23-2017 4:11 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  They stay. My behavior changed with 3-4 weeks of continuous usage to be more open, personable and friendly. Now that I'm using other mones, I smile at people and don't receive one back in return. I even try to make eye contact with people the same way and it's like they don't see me. The changes happened after the first week and continued growing. I'm excited to do it again.

Ok, i was just thinking because some ppl said BW has an amphetamine-like feeling and as we know, amphetamine selfies fade with regular use.

Another question: did you saw reactions even if the target didn't smell you? I'm working behind a glass panel and the day i wore BW under my nose, some females seemed to be more open/flirty. Placebo?
05-23-2017 4:32 PM
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1614
Thanks received:
1002 thanks in 496 posts

05-23-2017 5:08 PM

(05-23-2017 4:32 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Ok, i was just thinking because some ppl said BW has an amphetamine-like feeling and as we know, amphetamine selfies fade with regular use.

Another question: did you saw reactions even if the target didn't smell you? I'm working behind a glass panel and the day i wore BW under my nose, some females seemed to be more open/flirty. Placebo?

They're reacting to the BW signatures body language

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

My recommendations for:
LTR) TUSC + NA + A1/P96 oil
ONS) DP or Bad Wolf
05-23-2017 5:08 PM
DrChocolate

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1389
Thanks received:
1086 thanks in 543 posts

05-23-2017 5:46 PM

(05-23-2017 4:32 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Another question: did you saw reactions even if the target didn't smell you? I'm working behind a glass panel and the day i wore BW under my nose, some females seemed to be more open/flirty. Placebo?

I've seen this happening when am wearing BW. Also seen profoundly on C36 and Titan. Very slightly on GOA.

I personally attribute this to self effects.

I used to think it's placebo. But when the results were replicated time after time, I settled with the scientific reasoning of selfies.

When it stops happening go moneless for a coupla days and use it again. Ull see it happening again.

OR, change the product u're using.

[Image: OcBrrQql.jpg]

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
05-23-2017 5:46 PM
Thanks given by right_mr

Share This Thread