Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bad Wolf Mastery
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 673
Thanks received:
896 thanks in 428 posts

RE: Bad Wolf Mastery
06-08-2016 4:16 AM

@purpleblood, try lowering the dosage. Also, take into consideration your reaction without mones. I would have gone to thai massage to test it. It should be fine Smile

@dsouza, I will elaborate on Core application.

Core and BW are amazing mix as stand alone. I tried to combo them and I got a bomb. The mix is a bomb because at the first site , girls will avoid you. Don't try this mix on regular setting or anywhere where fear is not needed.

Now, to be honest, I have tested this mix only 3 to 4 times. One by accident and other for test. So, my observation are inconclusive to say. It is one of the reason that I never disclose this mix in the forum.

Still, for some of our phero enthusiast. It is worth it.

Talking about the hits:

- I wear it around a close friend with a previous morning application of BW and she openly said that she could not control her sexual urge around me. I didn't take any lead because of ethics. The other lady was also a friend but someone whom I don't like and we are on a bad terms. She was very happy and taking the lead. It was very pleasant situation.

- The other time, I used was at a salsa party. Initially, people ran away from me. Slowly, people were coming close to me. It took some time to hit properly or people to accept the signature. Man ran away from me and woman were showing heavy sexual tension. Tension was very heavy.

- Next time, I used with another person. She was at my place and was breathing heavily for half an hour. She was very compliant. I did lead but she is a virgin and don't want to go fast.

Overall, I found this mix to be sexually potent. It creates very heavy sexual attraction in woman. A sort where she wants to fuck you.

This mix is best for one to one only. It can work at bars and clubs though, not much sure about it. Best situation would be using it after 2nd or 3rd dates.

More people testing this mix would clarify all the reaction. My core bottle contains few spray and not going to buy it for long. Some may experiment.

To summarize:

Man will get out of your way and woman will be super attracted to you. One might also face some aggression from other man. Smile a lot.

Application(out of memory)

4 to 5 drops bad wolf
1 or 2 spray of Core

Thanks
06-08-2016 4:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza, excalibur, stormmk
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1087
Thanks received:
617 thanks in 333 posts

04-14-2017 3:55 PM

Great thread with lots of good info. I'm early in my testing but I have found my experience mirrors yours in these quotes.

(11-06-2015 1:40 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I am also more scared of using this stuff. It is very dangerous mix in the good way.

It makes you high status and people remember you as high status. they are curious about you as if you are some mysterious person. People of very low status perceive you as some sort of celebrity.

I am scared because it works like magic. Throw some Bad Wolf and the person personality changes internally and externally. Don't get me wrong but it is too good till now.

(11-13-2015 1:23 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Bad Wolf drains you internally at the end of the day. You want to crash on the bed in the night. I am also experiencing better sleep with this now because I am tired of being active.

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

Top 3:

1) TUSC - Apex
2) Wolf - LAL
3) Dirty Primitive - LAL
04-14-2017 3:55 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56
Pheroseeker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 9 posts

04-20-2017 9:22 PM

I love bw. But I have gotten extremely angry using it. However, I used the old xist plus bw combo and boom, that's my shit now. Used it with a girl, I was sexually aggressive, and she was very responsive, still she didn't even want to do anything at first. Finally convinced her to dome me up, she enevtually got too horny and wanted to fuck. Golden stuff.

Also wore it with some friend's one night, all dudes. I wore the combo cuz I thought we was gonna go out to get some hoes, but nah they got lame and just wanted to stay in and drink. So we kicked it, and all night they both were trying to impress me. Going out of their way to accommodate me. I don't smoke, and they do, they made it a Point to smoke outside. Mind you they never do this for me. And one of the guys is always tryna alpha over me. Butthat night it was nothing but respect and trying to impress me. Not fear respect either, cuz both of them know how to fight and can whoop me.lol. but it was like I was the coolest guy they knew and they really wanted to impress me

Anyways, it was 4 dabs from the bw sample and and 2 drops xist. Put both mones one on each side of my neck. Too scared to try bw by itself. Maybe when I meditate more and get a hold of my anger. But for now, this combo suits me well.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 9:23 PM by Pheroseeker.)
04-20-2017 9:22 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, kalpan56, TheManInTheFedora, RoadRacer
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lonewolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-22-2017 10:04 PM

About Me:
Race: African American
Personality: Introvert

Ok so after researching around about pheremones and about what they could potentially do for its users i settled on the House of Pheremones blog. On the blog he gave a rave review about Bad Wolf and how though it was a challenge to get the hang of, if you were congruent you could receive results.

Tried it briefly tonght for the first time.

Application: 3 drops

Self Effects:
I felt zero self effects. No feeling of aggression. No sense of "alphaness". No drive or real motivation other than to try it out.

Field Report:
I applied 3 drops (1 drop a piece to each side of my neck and 1 drop that I split betweem my wrists and under my nose.) I had a slight unexplainable feeling when i first put it on. Like i felt a subtle build up inside but i honestly feel like it was a placebo effect. I had to go the store to get some meat so i can start my diet for the gym. In this farmers market i went to there are fair amount of Latino and Black women there. As i was walking up and down the ailses i didnt notice any instances of intimidation or any hits as i was purposefully walking by these women. Now to be totally honest HALF of the time i wasnt looking to really see an reaction being that i was trying to appear natural and not force anything though in hindsight i could have done better with my eye contact which i will in the future. Afterwards i stop by a busy gas station and when i get to the cashier there was a young white girl working. There was no hit there as she appeared to be friendly being that she is working a customer service job.

Note:
Also i want to add that i put it on around 8 something and its now after midnight and when i smell my wrist there is a very faint scent left. Not sure how strong it is on me because it was said to last 8 to 24 hours from other reviews.

Conclusion:
No results whatsoever but I will keep testing. Tommrow i have a few errans to run so i plan on going up to to 4 drops. I read its better to start with one drop and build up to that sweet spot but i just want something strange to happen to make me a believer in pheremones.

P.S. if any experienced Bad Wolf user could add any advice im very open.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 10:11 PM by Lonewolf.)
04-22-2017 10:04 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1087
Thanks received:
617 thanks in 333 posts

04-22-2017 10:26 PM

(04-22-2017 10:04 PM)Lonewolf Wrote:  P.S. if any experienced Bad Wolf user could add any advice im very open.

Eye contact is necessary. Shift your entire body slightly to be open to people. Laugh, smile, be very comfortable in your own skin. I had chicks come up to my friend and I at a bar first night we both wore it. I wrote about it in one of the more recent posts in the Bad Wolf review thread. Projecting personality with confident body language is key. Men and women are really responsive to what I say. They don't have the slightest thought of ignoring me.

Sometimes, I feel like it isn't doing anything to the people around me too. I focus on being me.

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

Top 3:

1) TUSC - Apex
2) Wolf - LAL
3) Dirty Primitive - LAL
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 10:27 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
04-22-2017 10:26 PM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 230
Thanks received:
824 thanks in 381 posts

04-22-2017 11:34 PM

(04-22-2017 10:04 PM)Lonewolf Wrote:  As i was walking up and down the ailses i didnt notice any instances of intimidation or any hits as i was purposefully walking by these women.

i wasnt looking to really see an reaction

No results whatsoever

here's your problem ... too much walking and zero talking! not only that but you weren't even looking at them half of the time! pheromones don't work like that. you can't just walk by women and expect them to jump you. you need to interact with people, talk to them, make them laugh, show your personality. once you show your personality, the pheromones will enhance whatever it is you're portraying.

you saw no results whatsoever because you didn't interact whatsoever. you might have been getting slight IOIs but you wouldn't even know half the time because you said you weren't even looking. so the question is, if you weren't looking and weren't talking, what did you expect to happen?

throw on some BW tomorrow, go out, smile at people, have an approachable friendly vibe and this time .... actually talk to people and look at them!! .... then come back and report.

good luck!
04-22-2017 11:34 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 792
Thanks received:
513 thanks in 285 posts

04-23-2017 9:06 AM

Dusted this one off yesterday. I remember it putting me into almost a fury after not using it for awhile. This didn't happen yesterday. 5-6 drops total. Lip, chin, neck, wrists and elbow pit. HB8 has been taking a notice to me since using Posess pretty regularly around her. Spiked it with Fivecrux (-Androstadienone ) on Friday and felt I couldn't expect anything more than what I had received (attention, interest) from that combo so gave the Bad Wolf a shot.

Strong vibe. Little fatigued from the week, but my performance didn't suffer. Kept my attention on the task at hand, but I was controlled. Center of attention. Groups would casually disperse after I would enter quickly and leave. Customers weren't as open and honest as they had been with Posess. But, as long as I conscientiously smiled, and kept no positive, it would be positive.

My ball busting comments seemed to be taken more personally as opposed to off the cuff with Posess. HB8 came up to me and somehow it came up to where she said some dudes think she's intimidating. I felt this comment was left field and a means for her to say tome she was intimidated by me today. Scratched my head for awhile.

Store manager gave me zero direction at all but gave people around me constant direction. He approached me first thing, filling me in on changes that were coming. I'm a low level employee.

When I had first gotten in, sat in the back bsing with a few coworkers. Even though my volume and general animation were low, I held the conversation and they all waited on my every word.

Received a glowing compliment from a female alpha customer and many hand shakes after business had concluded with many different aged men.

All in all - definitely not a retail mone. Jury still out on salesman application for right now. Manager mone for sure.

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
04-23-2017 9:06 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Pheroman
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 673
Thanks received:
896 thanks in 428 posts

04-23-2017 9:33 AM

@lonewolf,

Keep testing. Try to up your dosage to see reaction. It takes time to understand any mone. Keep on testing and learning.

@Big,

Solid advice. Be yourself.

@spars,

Try lower dosage at retail. Max should go through 2 drops. 5-6 drops is too much. At 2 drops, it should work fine. You will get respect and trust.

Thanks.
04-23-2017 9:33 AM

Share This Thread