Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3 Average
Bad To The Core
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Bad To The Core
04-18-2016 8:05 AM

I cant smell any Androstadienone in Core.
None of the versions actually.
Androstadienone is also the smell that lasts the next day

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
04-18-2016 8:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2016 8:08 AM

This may sounds silly, i can't really tell the difference in the effects of core and titan. Both are very very similar to me.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-19-2016 8:08 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2016 5:10 AM

Does Core gives status? By the description it doesn't sounds like. But when i walked into the lift i was greeted by a neighbour i never met before, he looks beta. The last time i have similar experience was when i wore 2 drops of Ascend+cops, i was greeted by my neighbour which never happened before.

I realised one thing, Core doesn't give instant self effect, but i get warm up during interaction, the flow just come out of nowhere, i become extroverted. When i take one care of redbull, i get this verbal diarrhea on myself not so much on others. But the key i guess is GET EXCITED first then the momentum will take place.

------

Sample
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
SS4M

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 5:17 AM by haggy.)
04-21-2016 5:10 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2016 9:54 AM

Ok. Here's my periodic test results on Apex's CORE. Total 8 days of testing

Day 1
Wore 2 Core on neck to the office.
I feel upbeat and playful. While taking the train – One girl standing in front of me swivel as if she is dancing (she was listening to music at that time), no reactions from other people in the crowded train. (Maybe it's the music she is listening too, or CORE + her music make her swivel)

In the office – Upbeat and playful, child-like enthusiasm. Move fast and talk fast when I am talking to my colleagues.
Evening dinner – It is a first time meeting with this group of 7-8 people. One more spray to the forearm at in evening. Quiet and introverted during the dinner.
(Is this dinner a good opportunity to test Core?)

Day 2
Wore 2 Core with perfume overlay on top to the movie. Got headache throughout so no chance to interact with anyone. So silly.

Day 3
Wore 2 Core on neck to the office. I feel upbeat and playful and sociable.

Day 4
Wore 2 Core on neck for an interview. Cannot notice any significant difference, feels slightly confident, look at the interviewer in the eyes while talking which many times I don't. Maybe it's the setting which is serious, Core is not at its full potential.

Day 5
Wore 3 Core to neck to the office. Almost no self effects at all, people are less talkative. Is it an OD?

Day 6
Wore 2 Core on neck to the office. Felt upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic, open to conversation. Feels like Friday, I am more friendly, speaks with confidence. Felt extroverted.

Day 7
Wore 2 Core to neck. Greeted by one man when I walk into the lift. He looks away when I looked at him. Felt upbeat.

Day 8
Wore 2 Core to neck for another interview. I think it's the setting issue I don't feel any different.

Some days I recorded more self effect maybe because I am more aware of how i feel compared to other days when I am less sensitive.

Any suggestion how I can test Core? i felt that I have not fully gain control over this mone.

------

Sample
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
SS4M

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2016 9:55 AM by haggy.)
04-25-2016 9:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2016 11:53 PM

What were the dosage?

Core is an action man pheromone which means you need to have as many interaction with as many people as possible. Other than that, you are doing good. Keep the testing going.
04-25-2016 11:53 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2016 8:20 AM

(04-25-2016 11:53 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  What were the dosage?

Core is an action man pheromone which means you need to have as many interaction with as many people as possible. Other than that, you are doing good. Keep the testing going.

2-3 sprays.

------

Sample
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
SS4M

04-26-2016 8:20 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-13-2016 10:22 AM

I have to say, I actually have had better results with Core + NA than NA + A_1 in terms of fallout building. The three together seem to work well enough based on a small test.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2016 10:23 AM by XyzN.)
05-13-2016 10:22 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-13-2016 2:13 PM

(05-13-2016 10:22 AM)XyzN Wrote:  I have to say, I actually have had better results with Core + NA than NA + A_1 in terms of fallout building. The three together seem to work well enough based on a small test.

How many tests and what dosages?I've seen this combo many times

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-13-2016 2:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2016 11:44 AM

I tested Core with Xist and its was shocking. It is by far the greatest hit I have ever seen in my pheromone journey. M3X didnt work out for me but Core definitely is a gem. Long story short. I went to a movie date with a girl colleague of mine. Prior to this we are only pure friend (no hanky panky). The reason why we went to watch movie was because we are the only two who did not watch civil war yet. So I went with 2x Core 2x Xist and she got exposed to the pherocloud in my car for about 15 mins. The effect started to kick in after about 10 mins. Suddenly she turned very flirty and joked that we should go to beach after our movie to end our night in a romantic way. I am living in Asian country so they are quite conservative. During the movie she kept leaning towards me and of course i took the opportunity to let her get all the mones by letting her lean on my shoulder. After the movie, we went to a drink and she confessed to me that she never thought I am such an attractive guy. After some drinks, dropped her home and had a nice 20 mins made out in the car. Never thought core and xist has a sexual side but think this is gonna be my go-to combo on dates.
05-15-2016 11:44 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-15-2016 12:11 PM

(05-15-2016 11:44 AM)PheroC Wrote:  I tested Core with Xist and its was shocking. It is by far the greatest hit I have ever seen in my pheromone journey. M3X didnt work out for me but Core definitely is a gem. Long story short. I went to a movie date with a girl colleague of mine. Prior to this we are only pure friend (no hanky panky). The reason why we went to watch movie was because we are the only two who did not watch civil war yet. So I went with 2x Core 2x Xist and she got exposed to the pherocloud in my car for about 15 mins. The effect started to kick in after about 10 mins. Suddenly she turned very flirty and joked that we should go to beach after our movie to end our night in a romantic way. I am living in Asian country so they are quite conservative. During the movie she kept leaning towards me and of course i took the opportunity to let her get all the mones by letting her lean on my shoulder. After the movie, we went to a drink and she confessed to me that she never thought I am such an attractive guy. After some drinks, dropped her home and had a nice 20 mins made out in the car. Never thought core and xist has a sexual side but think this is gonna be my go-to combo on dates.

Xist spray or oil?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-15-2016 12:11 PM

Share This Thread