Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Bad To The Core
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad To The Core
01-05-2016 3:27 PM

Are all these reports on core "vanilla"? The original Kore??
01-05-2016 3:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

V-nice

Rep Post

01-05-2016 4:02 PM

(01-04-2016 11:16 PM)junglejuice Wrote:  Can't believe I just found this thread.. I've been looking for something to combo with my NA. I've tried core only once so far. I had absolutely no idea what it did, but noticed that chicks stood around me for no reason like when I use a-1. But reading your report I can now see that they weren't standing around because they felt comfy like a-1, they were waiting to be opened!
I don't know why this is attractive, from what I've been reading it doesn't contain any e-none? Maybe similar to p75?

Core/NA... Absolutely a great combo!

I and many have heard it from Pheroman, and then I tried it myself...It's a combo that definitely rocks! For me anyways. So even though it worked well for him, it still had to work well for ME. Because of reasons such as "chemistry" (for those who put a lot into it), it may not work for others. But because it worked well for me, and I mean REALLY well, I trust his judgment.

Core is def a product I don't want to be with out. I feel "Limitless"

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-05-2016 4:02 PM
bolacroc123
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2016 8:46 PM

Does anyone have the same problem as me with core. I cant seem to make it work. Been wearing it to work for the past half a month at 2 spray and does not see any effect from it. Been using it for socializing and clubs too.On the self effect, i sometime feel i become a bit dumb. In some occasion, it seem i am at lost for words. cant seem to explain some stuff when ask. Thunder has told us in the forum that core sometime does not work for some people but i donth think they made people become a bit dumb even if it does not work. It is just my chemical signature that does this.

However, M3X works for me and so does AM from Alpha dream.
01-05-2016 8:46 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2016 1:31 AM

@bolacroc123

Increase the dosage of core to 3 to 4 spray. It is very difficult to gauge reaction from core. I agree with that. Also, it was difficult for me to gauge reaction as 2 spray. It took me some time to understand it effects in solo. 1 month is a long period to test though.

Try to enter and exit a group with this stuff. It is very good to open people and groups. If that is easy and then it is working. It is really great social mix for me. I really enjoyed it. Posted my results in my journal.

You can also ask thundr for refund or an exchange of a bottle. He will help you out. Currently, he has one of the best customer service in the industry.
01-06-2016 1:31 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-06-2016 7:08 AM

Yeah, Core is the most natural mix there is. It's basically a "YOU" mix. Feels like you don't have anything on at all... for most.

So at first glance, I was trying to look for certain reactions, or ioi's that I'm used to from AV or l2kv1 and such. Didn't really notice much. After about my second and third usage, I started realizing how guys have been super buddy buddy with me, and girls hanging on to my every word. I realize my treatment have been different, even with my superiors. I started wearing it to work a lot. That's when I started noticing the deep range/aura like nothing else!

When security would let me in without a bag check (absolutely not supposed to happen) and my bosses treating ME like a boss, I felt like royalty!

And like m3x, Core is a push mix, action man's mix, proactive mix. (I know some guys don't want to hear this) But there you'll witness the true potential of guess who?... YOU!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-06-2016 7:08 AM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

01-07-2016 11:34 AM

(01-05-2016 3:27 PM)Spars Wrote:  Are all these reports on core "vanilla"? The original Kore??

Yes mine is. Core.

Ever since that day I was feeling very bad and moody because of a poor -Androsterone/alpha mix I was wearing earlier in the day. I was grumpy. I washed it off, then applied Core to my evening school class.

Everything flipped upside down in effects from what I was testing earlier. I started giggling, chuckling to myself at seemingly normal things. "Holy shit, I feel so damn good right now!" I thought to myself.
My classmates began having a ball along with me. We were all sharing in the laughter. I was yelling across the table jokes to my classmates, soon the tables around mine began getting rowdy as well. I had a girl classmate asking me if I'd be attending another class with her after this one hopefully. Very fun night compared to the dreary morning and surprising how well Core was able to pick me up from a bad vibe.
I need more of this stuff.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 11:35 AM by XyzN.)
01-07-2016 11:34 AM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

01-07-2016 11:52 AM

What was the mix that put you in a bad mood?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-07-2016 11:52 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

01-08-2016 5:42 AM

(01-07-2016 11:52 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  What was the mix that put you in a bad mood?

Just went back to my journal, it was Jack (a Titan tweak) at 2 sprays. Then again, I often don't do well with most Alpha products anyways.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 5:42 AM by XyzN.)
01-08-2016 5:42 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-08-2016 6:06 AM

(01-06-2016 7:08 AM)V-nice Wrote:  And like m3x, Core is a push mix, action man's mix, proactive mix. (I know some guys don't want to hear this) But there you'll witness the true potential of guess who?... YOU!

People will be nice to you if you are passive but you have to push the mix and initiate and lead.
Every small step is amplified.
But unless you can do things like touch her arm, take her hand, pull that bit of hair to the side of her face, even if its already out of the way and much more, you will not see the potential of this product.
It wont work.
Mixed with NA just adds glitter to the magic, and yep you probably got it from me lol.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
01-08-2016 6:06 AM

lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2016 11:04 AM

does anyone use Core or CV4 in unscented form without cologne?
and, is it safe to be in public unscented?

i like CV4 unscented VERY much, two sprays are like paradise for me, do not want to ruin this feeling with another scent.. i smell something in CV4, but it is like a good heaven's scent.. Smile
01-11-2016 11:04 AM

Share This Thread