Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3 Average
Bad To The Core
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad To The Core
11-01-2017 7:52 PM

(11-01-2017 7:36 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I think core has been changed over the years... Thundr markets it on his website as a popularity /social product.... I believe there is now only 1 version.

The original core I had also used to make me quite sleepy even at 1 spray... It was chock full of mones.....

yes... the current version isn't none heavy... at least from what i can tell. I do crash from it from time to time but ever since i been doing the daily T150 under my nose, i haven't been crashing from any mone.

i look forward to your opinion on core.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 7:53 PM by Spider-mone.)
11-01-2017 7:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-02-2017 8:02 AM

- I have always said Core is sexual. I think I once said it could be too sexual for the workplace.
My status is always "looking" and so I always used it looking for situations leading to sex.
I find M3x is more sexual but not as happy and bright. Not as conducive to chitchat thus less social than Core.

- Again I have never seen fear with Core.
I think one of my very first feedback comments to thundr was "Elvis in a bottle".

- Of the many versions I have used none appeared to be -none heavy.
The many versions were mainly in the beginning, the later versions were the same for me.
I think they are just being nice and see you as the cool guy.
If you were seen as aggressive and a threat there would always be at least one or two willing to take you on in a club.

My recollection is that they were friendly, no amount of core will save you if you act or appear threatening to a bike gang, or in any club or bar populated by many hot women.

(11-01-2017 12:25 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What you're saying then is that core needs to be steered and is more general purpose? Do you feel core is just as /more sexual than m3x?

Also I already use m3x for 1-1 dates , resto bars in daytime, and hotel sex... For out and about do you agree with Spider? That core is a celebrity like product?

Long ago (5 years?) I ordered a bottle of core and noticed men were scared of me... Security would respect me.... I felt almost like Brad pitt in fight club. I read a story that said Thundr took on a whole biker gang with core, though I don't know which version it was at the time.

I can't wait for it to arrive so I can do my own testing. Smile

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
11-02-2017 8:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

11-02-2017 8:20 AM

(11-02-2017 8:02 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  - I have always said Core is sexual. I think I once said it could be too sexual for the workplace.
My status is always "looking" and so I always used it looking for situations leading to sex.
I find M3x is more sexual but not as happy and bright. Not as conducive to chitchat thus less social than Core.

- Again I have never seen fear with Core.
I think one of my very first feedback comments to thundr was "Elvis in a bottle".

- Of the many versions I have used none appeared to be -none heavy.
The many versions were mainly in the beginning, the later versions were the same for me.
I think they are just being nice and see you as the cool guy.
If you were seen as aggressive and a threat there would always be at least one or two willing to take you on in a club.

My recollection is that they were friendly, no amount of core will save you if you act or appear threatening to a bike gang, or in any club or bar populated by many hot women.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. A bright friendly social sexual. Got it!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 8:21 AM by dsouza.)
11-02-2017 8:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-02-2017 8:22 AM

With the current version of core, I wrote this in a different thread. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nothing-wor...ore?page=3

Basically it's a social that can be bent in any way I like.

But unfortunately I ain't got the previous versions to compare.
11-02-2017 8:22 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

11-02-2017 8:46 AM

(11-02-2017 8:20 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ok thanks for clearing that up. A bright friendly social sexual. Got it!

That is the most perfectly succinct explanation of Core that I've ever read. That is Core in a nutshell. For me it is easier to throw on a spray or two of Core and then forget I'm wearing it than with any other product. I head out, feeling great and suddenly I notice that if I engage someone they light up and want my attention.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
11-02-2017 8:46 AM
MacCauley
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2017 2:39 PM

I've used over a half of bottle of Core in Fury scent on and off for the last year or so, only solo, never in a combo. According to the product description, it's designed to enhance your own pheromone signature. I can see how that works.

I suspect my natural pheromone signature is pretty close to Possess Alpha. I've used Core in all sorts of places and I find that it hasn't produced any shocking hits, but I've seen it work in more subtle ways. I think I've used to for about 20 times at work and it had the effect of people placing more trust in me than ever, people being very polite and helpful. Not as extreme as TUSC, but it's there. I think it comes back to my natural signature.

The biggest highlight from my use of Core was at a job interview back in April. I was handpicked for the interview along with 5 other potentials. The guy didn't even bother to look at my resume, he instantly got personal and after about 5 minutes said "the job is yours if you want it". I've seen this increased trust with strangers.

Other effects are that it seems to slightly brighten the day, things go my way and I feel smooth.

I rate this as an interesting product and I need to use this in combos after reading some good reports on it. It's been a while since I've used it and it deserves further testing.
11-06-2017 2:39 PM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2017 10:49 AM

I have noted in a few cases that it takes a couple of hours after application for CORE to really take effect - Im curious what you guys have experienced in this regard?
11-07-2017 10:49 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-11-2017 8:24 AM

Ok so I've been using core about half a dozen times. Overall a great social with both men and women. I agree with most of what's been said. So far I feel m3x is hands down better for dating and more sexual.

Here's an interesting thing, my sleep quality and quantity has improved over the last week and I've been pulling out my hair thinking what I may have done differently but alas could only attribute it to core.

Core seems to have both an awakening,social effect on my brain and at the end of a day out socializing with it I have a deep sleep. I feel it's due to feeling calm and mentally tired. I have anxiety so I was getting sometimes only 5 hrs of sleep. Over the past week I've been sleeping a solid 8 hrs.

I usually apply 2 sprays to outer hands at 11am and notice it working till 10 pm subtlely.

Dsouza

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 11:49 AM by dsouza.)
11-11-2017 8:24 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-12-2017 8:37 AM

I have never sprayed Core on my hands so i cannot comment on how that would work.
I have on occasion rubbed residue over my arms and hands, but not as a direct app.

M3X is more "lets fck now" but there there is something in Core that is unique.
Hard to explain, thundr once said it gives you compliance. They happily go along with you.
You have to be going or leading for someone to follow.
Also its much more upbeat vibe than M3X and suitable for socializing out and about.
Then later in the night some M3X or other can be added.

I'm a big fan of M3X, Core to the point where I stopped experimenting and just enjoy using it.
And Core was part of that process as it mixes well with Imprint, M3X, and my other favs NA and New Pheromone Additive.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
11-12-2017 8:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-16-2017 3:48 AM

(11-12-2017 8:37 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I have never sprayed Core on my hands so i cannot comment on how that would work.
I have on occasion rubbed residue over my arms and hands, but not as a direct app.

M3X is more "lets fck now" but there there is something in Core that is unique.
Hard to explain, thundr once said it gives you compliance. They happily go along with you.
You have to be going or leading for someone to follow.
Also its much more upbeat vibe than M3X and suitable for socializing out and about.
Then later in the night some M3X or other can be added.

I'm a big fan of M3X, Core to the point where I stopped experimenting and just enjoy using it.
And Core was part of that process as it mixes well with Imprint, M3X, and my other favs NA and New Pheromone Additive.

Just curious ... What was the main difference you noticed when mixing core m3x? What was the advantage over m3x on its own? This is something I'm going to test soon enough.

Dsouza

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 3:49 AM by dsouza.)
11-16-2017 3:48 AM

Share This Thread