Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3 Average
Bad To The Core
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad To The Core
10-31-2017 2:23 PM

(10-31-2017 12:32 PM)dsouza Wrote:  My biggest question...? I wish to discover how it does as an "out and about product".. Something you'd use in shopping malls, out banking, running erands, day to day activities...

For me...this is where core shines. It''s one of my biggest spotlight mones. Strangers will do double takes on you. When I first started with core it was a bit unnerving cause I kept wondering what these people were looking at. It''s one of the few mones where i had instances of girls looking at me as if they just saw Brad Pitt.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-31-2017 2:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

10-31-2017 2:30 PM

(10-31-2017 2:23 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  For me...this is where core shines. It''s one of my biggest spotlight mones. Strangers will do double takes on you. When I first started with core it was a bit unnerving cause I kept wondering what these people were looking at. It''s one of the few mones where i had instances of girls looking at me as if they just saw Brad Pitt.

I second this statement completely.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
10-31-2017 2:30 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-31-2017 3:46 PM

Not this thread but does anyone have trouble when click last on certain threads and it doesnt go anywhere and you need to scroll by 2 pages at a time to get to end? for instance is the 2017 top 5 thread but there are a couple others that arent working either
10-31-2017 3:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-31-2017 4:46 PM

(10-31-2017 3:46 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Not this thread but does anyone have trouble when click last on certain threads and it doesnt go anywhere and you need to scroll by 2 pages at a time to get to end? for instance is the 2017 top 5 thread but there are a couple others that arent working either

Yep. There's a few threads that does that. The way I check is by clicking on the address page of the browser and at the end of the whole address, there's "page=(number)"
^this^ (number) is the variable. Change that number and u'll be able to see that page and go from there. I can't remember the member's name who thought me that, but yeah credit to him for showing me that.

Some other threads have an additional coupl'a pages that aren't visible, but at the top or the bottom, the page numbers are added but in reality, they ain't there. To distinguish which post was the last one, check the dates and the time of the last post.

Hope that helps. Smile

Mark, Ox, Bandit and other I.T. knowledgeable members, if ya's catch this, what do u guys rekon this issue is? Thanks in advance.
Added note;

Me humble apologies to derail this thread. Back to Core discussion please. Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 4:48 PM by DrChocolate.)
10-31-2017 4:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-01-2017 7:45 AM

Core makes people like you. Never seen any fear or anything like that.
People want to help you and empathize with you.

On the female front, its like AV without the IOIs or initiated kino.
With AV you get IOIs and kino but its hard to close.
With Core you dont get many IOIs or initiated kino, and its much easier to close.
Or at least get further than most other products.
She also wants to help you and not be bitchy, if she likes you.

If you act sexual, Core is very sexual.

(10-31-2017 12:32 PM)dsouza Wrote:  What got my attn. wrt core was that it was a social but also one that would garner instant respect... Almost a bit of fear.... Yet it was not classified as an alpha.

According to Vnice core got him VIP treatment by security staff who often give him a hard time. Some others have said core helped the individual out after a traffic accident... He instantly asked if everyone was ok and then proceeded to get witnesses on his side. PMan has said core has helped him with seduction... I am at a loss here... Does core have a particular niche or is it just a steer as you will product?

Myself I use m3x for seduction successfully but wanted something when out and about... I was considering an alpha but I didn't want to detract too much from my seduction game. So I read up on core... Thundr markets it as a social that can bring out the best in you.. A popularity product... Each person seems to have a different take on it.

My biggest question...? I wish to discover how it does as an "out and about product".. Something you'd use in shopping malls, out banking, running erands, day to day activities....

Feedback?

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 7:46 AM by Pheroman.)
11-01-2017 7:45 AM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-01-2017 8:47 AM

Core is a mone that basically puts females on standby mode. They just seem to linger around me just waiting for me to open them in conversation. Once I open them, the conversation just flows naturally, and they seem happy that I'm talking with them. It took me a while to actually realize what was happening, as the first time I wore it, I just "put it on and forgot it" kind of way. Went to a lounge with some cousins of mine, and was just enjoying myself drinking and cracking jokes with the guys. I did talk with the waitress that had our table, she came out and joined us while we were all sitting outside for a bit. I commented on how nice she looked wearing the super tight black jeans, how they complemented her natural Latina curves, and she lit up and started to make these hand gestures around her hips and ass as she was explaining how she likes to wear tight clothes, and kept giving me direct eye contact. It felt natural and she seemed to want to keep the conversation going, where as with other patrons she was quick in bringing their drinks and moving on to the next table. Every time she was around me, she would smile and slow her pace and prolong our conversation. And I wasn't really trying to keep her there, as I was just having a good time drinking and joking around with the guys.

AV is a product that I liked at first, it got me attention alright. First time I wore it was at a birthday party I attended at a friend's house, but only a few, I guess you can call them sexually confident women, showed interest, and the rest seemed intimidated. The ones that showed interest would linger around, give me direct eye contact and a big smile when I would say hello and/or engage them in conversation. Now when I wore it at high doses of like 8-10 dabs around the neck area to a couple of parties (a wedding reception, and 50th Anniversary) I noticed the IDGAF attitude I carried throughout the night, and noticed also the reactions of women of different age ranges, constantly checking me out, some looked like they were in awe of me, and a few were actually thanking me for dancing with them.
11-01-2017 8:47 AM
UpandComing
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-01-2017 11:37 AM

(10-31-2017 4:46 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Yep. There's a few threads that does that. The way I check is by clicking on the address page of the browser and at the end of the whole address, there's "page=(number)"
^this^ (number) is the variable. Change that number and u'll be able to see that page and go from there. I can't remember the member's name who thought me that, but yeah credit to him for showing me that.

Some other threads have an additional coupl'a pages that aren't visible, but at the top or the bottom, the page numbers are added but in reality, they ain't there. To distinguish which post was the last one, check the dates and the time of the last post.

Hope that helps. Smile

Mark, Ox, Bandit and other I.T. knowledgeable members, if ya's catch this, what do u guys rekon this issue is? Thanks in advance.
Added note;

Me humble apologies to derail this thread. Back to Core discussion please. Smile

I think what happens is that posts that aren't relevant to the thread that mods eventually remove completely or place in a new thread, still count towards the original threads post count. So if there were say originally 301 posts in a thread the last page link would go to page 30 (10 posts per page). But if a mod felt 20 of those posts were irrelevant to the thread and removed them, I believe the site still sees the thread as having 301 posts so it still attempts to take you to page 30 even though there's no longer any content there as the new post count would be 281 meaning the new last page should be 28. Just my thought on what's happening. Wish there was a fix though as its kind of annoying to click last page and have it say page not found and then to try guess what page might be the actual last page.

Sorry for the continued derail
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 11:38 AM by UpandComing.)
11-01-2017 11:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-01-2017 12:25 PM

(11-01-2017 7:45 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Core makes
If you act sexual, Core is very sexual.

What you're saying then is that core needs to be steered and is more general purpose? Do you feel core is just as /more sexual than m3x?

Also I already use m3x for 1-1 dates , resto bars in daytime, and hotel sex... For out and about do you agree with Spider? That core is a celebrity like product?

Long ago (5 years?) I ordered a bottle of core and noticed men were scared of me... Security would respect me.... I felt almost like Brad pitt in fight club. I read a story that said Thundr took on a whole biker gang with core, though I don't know which version it was at the time.

I can't wait for it to arrive so I can do my own testing. Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 12:28 PM by dsouza.)
11-01-2017 12:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

11-01-2017 3:41 PM

(11-01-2017 12:25 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Long ago (5 years?) I ordered a bottle of core and noticed men were scared of me

How many sprays were you using ? I've never seen fear when wearing core.

I know you say it was long ago but could it be possible you had residual none on u at the time and the core enhanced it ?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 3:43 PM by Spider-mone.)
11-01-2017 3:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-01-2017 7:36 PM

(11-01-2017 3:41 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  How many sprays were you using ? I've never seen fear when wearing core.

I know you say it was long ago but could it be possible you had residual none on u at the time and the core enhanced it ?

Thundr at one time made a none enhanced version of core... Long ago there were multiple revisions being sold at the same time... A few here may remember... I think it was then that I purchased it.... It was definitely pulling 30 somethings and had a fear aspect where men would hesitate to talk if I just looked at them. Once in a lineup waiting for my prescription to be filled I had people try to bud in and I just look at them and they start going timid and backing off.

I think core has been changed over the years... Thundr markets it on his website as a popularity /social product.... I believe there is now only 1 version.

The original core I had also used to make me quite sleepy even at 1 spray... It was chock full of mones.....

In 2 weeks my bottle will arrive and I'll report back.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
11-01-2017 7:36 PM

Share This Thread