Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back on the Market - Need advice
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4446
Thanks received:
2913 thanks in 1262 posts

RE: Back on the Market - Need advice
10-07-2017 12:38 PM

(10-07-2017 12:22 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  I appreciate your opinion and I agree that more isn't better, but price/mg of pheromones is just really off. If I wanted to use less, I could just apply less. With more pheromones, I have to choose to apply less but with less pheromones, I do not. It's a bit insulting how much less in pheromones LP offers... just can't justify when most brands offer upwards of 15mg per fl oz

How much do you apply of LP's pheromones?

Ah yeah. Am with ya. In that case, try their unscented products. From me own personal experience, heart throb has (if I remember correctly ) 1000mcgs per bottle, (or something like that )

Their scented versions have a 1/3rd dilution.

What ya can do is, get their unscented versions, amd then blend it with ur own personal perfume. But it may take a bit of trial and error.

I've tried their scented products. And I go with what Snoop says(leant heaps from him) They're actually very practically effective. Even though they're 1/3Rd diluted. It's weird how that works, but in me personal experience am STILL trying to dilute Heart throb to the right optimal dosage. That's a different test am doing in between many other tests am running currently. Amd I admit that I fail more times than I success. But when I DO succeed, I report it either in me journal or in the appropriate thread. Smile

Edit. BTW hearth throb is the only unscented product I have from LPMP. The other products I have are scented samples. And it's amazing how a little (literally) goes a long way.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 12:40 PM by DrChocolate.)
10-07-2017 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix
Login or register to remove all advertising

LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 36 posts

10-07-2017 12:59 PM

(10-07-2017 12:38 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Ah yeah. Am with ya. In that case, try their unscented products. From me own personal experience, heart throb has (if I remember correctly ) 1000mcgs per bottle, (or something like that )

Their scented versions have a 1/3rd dilution.

What ya can do is, get their unscented versions, amd then blend it with ur own personal perfume. But it may take a bit of trial and error.

I've tried their scented products. And I go with what Snoop says(leant heaps from him) They're actually very practically effective. Even though they're 1/3Rd diluted. It's weird how that works, but in me personal experience am STILL trying to dilute Heart throb to the right optimal dosage. That's a different test am doing in between many other tests am running currently. Amd I admit that I fail more times than I success. But when I DO succeed, I report it either in me journal or in the appropriate thread. Smile

Edit. BTW hearth throb is the only unscented product I have from LPMP. The other products I have are scented samples. And it's amazing how a little (literally) goes a long way.

Interesting. I have a few scented pheromone samples from LP, too, and I have to agree that they are effective, but I have nothing else to compare with. Maybe it's because they use oil base instead of alcohol, so they aren't evaporated after just an hour or so. What do u think? AD uses silicone, which I prefer, because silicone doesn't get soaked in the skin. I think (i hope) they also use a mix of dimethicone and cyclomethicone so it evaporates but at a controlled rate.
10-07-2017 12:59 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4446
Thanks received:
2913 thanks in 1262 posts

10-07-2017 1:18 PM

(10-07-2017 12:59 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  Interesting. I have a few scented pheromone samples from LP, too, and I have to agree that they are effective, but I have nothing else to compare with. Maybe it's because they use oil base instead of alcohol, so they aren't evaporated after just an hour or so. What do u think? AD uses silicone, which I prefer, because silicone doesn't get soaked in the skin. I think (i hope) they also use a mix of dimethicone and cyclomethicone so it evaporates but at a controlled rate.

So far in me personal experience 2 to 4 dabs from the sample vials is very effective. Smile
10-07-2017 1:18 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3824
Thanks received:
3298 thanks in 1603 posts

10-08-2017 12:04 PM

Depends on the LP. Like the Stone Cougar I bought in x3 strength. I used to fog myself with the x1, so x3 was just more economical, lol, but that is the ONLY one I've bought stronger than the x1. A bottle of that lasts in my rotation of phero blends FOREVER. Audacious has a similar feel to ADs Alfa Donna. I have that one in the 10ml oil and tend to use approximately 3 to 4, 5inch stripes on forearms for best results (equivalent to approximately 3-4 drops) For most LP sprays and oils I use 2-4 sprays/drops/stripes depending, but there are always the outliers that require more or even less! I know the molecule listing is insanely low compared to some, but I've been using their Pheromones successfully for over 5 years. As far as the scented versions at 1/3rd the strength, I know when Mara is creating a fragrance she incorperates notes that lend to the pheromone type of effect the blend is supposed to illicit (like Balm Bomb having lavender to sooth and calm, etc) and scent itself is very powerful. Add the right phero blend and - BOOM!

XS130 (Status Booster /U) is good for the work place. XS products are made for mixing and matching, so I usually wear more than just xs130, but it IS a good stand alone. I've actually found LP Perfect Match to be stupid good for interviews, on both sides of the desk. It's supposed to be a bonding type blend, but Pheromones can be used for SO much more. PM puts everyone at ease and people open up more easily to you in an interview setting.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-08-2017 12:04 PM
Thanks given by LogicWoman, TheManInTheFedora, Snoopyace, DrChocolate
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 36 posts

10-08-2017 12:53 PM

(10-08-2017 12:04 PM)NuTrix Wrote:   I know the molecule listing is insanely low compared to some, but I've been using their Pheromones successfully for over 5 years. As far as the scented versions at 1/3rd the strength, I know when Mara is creating a fragrance she incorperates notes that lend to the pheromone type of effect the blend is supposed to illicit (like Balm Bomb having lavender to sooth and calm, etc) and scent itself is very powerful. Add the right phero blend and - BOOM!

XS130 (Status Booster /U) is good for the work place. XS products are made for mixing and matching, so I usually wear more than just xs130, but it IS a good stand alone. I've actually found LP Perfect Match to be stupid good for interviews, on both sides of the desk. It's supposed to be a bonding type blend, but Pheromones can be used for SO much more. PM puts everyone at ease and people open up more easily to you in an interview setting.

Thanks for sharing! Smile

Yeah I have a trail size of their Balm Bomb in lavender scent, too.I like it, but I wish it were just vanilla and lavender without oakmoss (vanilla is shown to be way more calming and soothing than lavender in some studies). I wish Mara would design her scents with more attention to scientific studies on aromatherapy instead of "magickal meaning".

About Perfect Match being a good phero for interview, it does seem like it would be, except that it contains a lot of Beta Androstenol. Do you find that it makes you reveal more than you should, or make you unintentionally drop your filters, like as with TMI?

ETA: the scented Balm Bomb makes me sneeze A LOT. I think it's the oakmoss
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 1:00 PM by LogicWoman.)
10-08-2017 12:53 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-09-2017 10:04 AM

(10-08-2017 12:53 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  About Perfect Match being a good phero for interview, it does seem like it would be, except that it contains a lot of Beta Androstenol. Do you find that it makes you reveal more than you should, or make you unintentionally drop your filters, like as with TMI?

No, not nearly as much b-nol as the TMI, lol. It opens people up and makes them comfortable/at ease, but the amount of b-nol is not as heavy as the TMI. It's also buffered by the other molecules. I usually wear 2-3 sprays of the unscented PM with a cover.

10-09-2017 10:04 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate
LogicWoman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
69 thanks in 36 posts

10-09-2017 2:36 PM

(10-09-2017 10:04 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  No, not nearly as much b-nol as the TMI, lol. It opens people up and makes them comfortable/at ease, but the amount of b-nol is not as heavy as the TMI. It's also buffered by the other molecules. I usually wear 2-3 sprays of the unscented PM with a cover.
what is PM?
10-09-2017 2:36 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

10-09-2017 2:50 PM

(10-09-2017 2:36 PM)LogicWoman Wrote:  what is PM?

Sorry, PM = LP Perfect Match

10-09-2017 2:50 PM

Share This Thread