Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Back from a 4 year long hibernation
Styrman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Back from a 4 year long hibernation
06-20-2019 9:24 AM

Hi,

About me: Male, 35. Rather fit. From Europe.

I first discovered pheromones roughly 6 years ago, with Androtics and was quite active at their forum (which since seems to be down or inoperable) learning and reporting my experiences.

Back then I needed added pheromones to get me past social anxiety and other issues related with low confidence. I can definitely say that it helped a lot, to get me on my feet, to a point where I could get girls without external pheromones. That said, I have had more and more problems in my game recently. I have been improving my game, social skills, etc, and the logical step at this moment is to add pheromones back to my life. At the moment I have some sad remnants of some Androtics products (A314, Ammo, Summer Ammo, Instant Honesty, Instant Shine, Instant Jerk, and a few putatives.

I have a big anniversary ball coming on in less than a month. I will be a formal event with a lot of young girls attending. There is one specific girl I will work my magic on, but quite possibly a lot of new ones as well.

What would you recommend I should look for? I am a bit overwhelmed by the new(or old) companies and their products. What would be best to get roughly the same effects as Ammo+Instant Shine?

I appreciate the help. Smile
06-20-2019 9:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Back from a 4 year long hibernation
06-20-2019 10:33 AM

Hello and welcome back! For something similar to Ammo + Instant Shine I’d suggest looking at Core from Apex, Charisma from LPMP, or Swoon from Pheromone Treasures. I would say Charisma is probably closest in effects (based on experience) but the other two are also a lot of fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-20-2019 10:33 AM
Styrman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-22-2019 6:08 AM

(06-20-2019 10:33 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Hello and welcome back! For something similar to Ammo + Instant Shine I’d suggest looking at Core from Apex, Charisma from LPMP, or Swoon from Pheromone Treasures. I would say Charisma is probably closest in effects (based on experience) but the other two are also a lot of fun!

Thank you for the advice. Smile And yes, it feels great to be back... albeit a different forum. That said, it makes sense to have a broad forum, than one owned by a specific company, which may (or may not) be biased.

So after a few hours of research and reading other users experiences I went on and ordered some Swoon, Escape The Friend Zone, Treasureful Shine, and the Love God blend.

It will be a nice adventure, I am sure. Smile
06-22-2019 6:08 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-22-2019 6:17 AM

(06-22-2019 6:08 AM)Styrman Wrote:  Thank you for the advice. Smile And yes, it feels great to be back... albeit a different forum. That said, it makes sense to have a broad forum, than one owned by a specific company, which may (or may not) be biased.

So after a few hours of research and reading other users experiences I went on and ordered some Swoon, Escape The Friend Zone, Treasureful Shine, and the Love God blend.

It will be a nice adventure, I am sure. Smile

Excellent choices. I think you will have some fun with those.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
06-22-2019 6:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-22-2019 9:10 AM

Welcome back fellow European Smile

For me core gets the attention in general and TLG creates a crushy vibe with the ones i know a bit.
06-22-2019 9:10 AM
Booshman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-25-2019 2:40 AM

This sounds quite a bit like my first post. I'm trying to achieve the same level of confidence boosting effect that A314 was able to give me in social situations.

I guess luckily for me I have a girl and I'm not interested in that aspect! I'll be following your journeySmile
06-25-2019 2:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Heart Year long user need some help fender23 17 2,488 05-10-2017 7:46 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Long overdue and long intro MoneMau5 8 3,001 10-29-2012 12:31 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter