Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Back for more
Booshman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Back for more
06-25-2019 2:27 AM

Hi everyone,

I first started looking into pheromones back in perhaps 2009 - 2011. It was during the end of my time at uni and when I was picking up regular shifts at a shop. It was the perfect time for experimentation, and that's what I did.

I used solely Androtics products; mixes and experimental single 'P' products. But the big thing for me was A314 oil. A couple of drops of this and the world was your oyster. I'm not sure what was greater with this, the effect on those around you or the self-effects.

I would go as far as saying that this product changed my life in a way, for the better. My confidence was sky high, I was oozing charisma and I felt very content. I'm not entirely sure of my reason for not buying more of this stuff but I would guess it was financial at the time.

Anyway, I came back. And something has happened to Androtics and A314? No longer the same? Is there anything on the market anywhere similar to this product?

I have purchased samples of AV, BW and NA to begin. I will be reporting on my experiences with these products.

Cheers!
06-25-2019 2:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nicemonster
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Back for more
07-08-2019 3:09 PM

(06-25-2019 2:27 AM)Booshman Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I first started looking into pheromones back in perhaps 2009 - 2011. It was during the end of my time at uni and when I was picking up regular shifts at a shop. It was the perfect time for experimentation, and that's what I did.

I used solely Androtics products; mixes and experimental single 'P' products. But the big thing for me was A314 oil. A couple of drops of this and the world was your oyster. I'm not sure what was greater with this, the effect on those around you or the self-effects.

I would go as far as saying that this product changed my life in a way, for the better. My confidence was sky high, I was oozing charisma and I felt very content. I'm not entirely sure of my reason for not buying more of this stuff but I would guess it was financial at the time.

Anyway, I came back. And something has happened to Androtics and A314? No longer the same? Is there anything on the market anywhere similar to this product?

I have purchased samples of AV, BW and NA to begin. I will be reporting on my experiences with these products.

Cheers!
how was hunting progressed so far?
07-08-2019 3:09 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Back for more
07-08-2019 7:05 PM

(06-25-2019 2:27 AM)Booshman Wrote:  I have purchased samples of AV, BW and NA to begin.

The Big 3!
07-08-2019 7:05 PM

Share This Thread