Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Marriedmones
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
09-10-2019 9:17 PM

(06-07-2019 9:58 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Ive read about 10 pages in. BW + cops is awesome, tested that at a rave type event at a club and all kinds of girls were testing my physical boundaries and flirting. Girlfriend was not amused LOL. I don't remember how many drops of BW I used, probably not more than 2, and a tiny roller bit of passion cops. Granted it was a very heated environment and close proximity.

I don't know how you guys use so much BW like one guy tried 12 drops, that's insane. I get good results from as little as smudging the sampler vial on my jaw line, which is what, maybe half a drop or less.

I avoid Androstadienone . I sold mine years ago, but I always got bouts of depression. It was never worth mixing into anything, but that's just me and my sensitivity to it.

BW and NA seemed like a good combo the other night. 2 drops NA, a smudge of BW. It felt like how you guys described BW with Androstadienone , where you feel like a badass but not an asshole in any way. I have to be careful about NA though because of my girlfriends roommate.

I tried BW + Wolf today, 3 drops wolf (just arrived in the mail) and a smudge of BW. I'm kind of in a funk today, tired for no reason really, so it's not the best way to test it but employees and cashiers at whole foods seemed keen to chat me up. I know I know, they're supposed to be polite, but I stuck with minimal words, just a "good, how are you?" and that was enough to warrant an entire conversation about Breaking Bad so, for what's its worth.

Has anyone in the last 8 pages come to any conclusions about BW + Wolf or BW+NA?

I love the BW + Wolf combo. I get a lot of hits all day long and my wife loves it! It's as simple as two sprays of Wolf and one drop of Bad Wolf.
09-10-2019 9:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

09-10-2019 11:07 PM

(09-10-2019 9:17 PM)Marriedmones Wrote:  I love the BW + Wolf combo. I get a lot of hits all day long and my wife loves it! It's as simple as two sprays of Wolf and one drop of Bad Wolf.

If I may, how old is the wife? Search

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-10-2019 11:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Marriedmones
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-12-2019 11:30 AM

(09-10-2019 11:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  If I may, how old is the wife? Search

Thanks!

She's 51. That mix is a wide range for me. I own several businesses and one is retail. Occasionally I will be out front helping customers so I get to experiment a lot with pheromones from a wide variety of people. The mix gets hits from 21 to 50+. When it comes to men, they treat me with the utmost respect. The only downfall is when people come into my store they ask if I'm there all the time. Sometimes I have to hide in the back. LOL
09-12-2019 11:30 AM
Pherodactyl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-13-2019 11:19 AM

When I first got BAD WOLF I wore it with SWOON.
4 drops BW: 3 on insides of both forearms and 1 around collar bone,
and 3 drops SWOON: split between outside of forearms.
I also wear it to work. I work at a pet store.

I feel like it worked a lot like how BW+NUDE works. I can notice a tiny bit of aggression starting in some men (who seem like they have temper problems anyway), but if I remain cool, calm, and confident then they usually come around and act buddy-buddy. I notice girls and women seem a lot friendlier when I'm around. One Mid-aged women seemed to be angry at her husband (who wasn't doing anything wrong) and super pleasant when talking to me! A lot of mid-aged women like to tell me I smell good while kind of giggling and younger girls seem to be intimidated at first, but if I talk to them more then they warm up to me.

One day in particular these 2 young girls came in and were looking at fish stuff. They had to be at least 16 because they drove there. The one girl seemed like she was just being polite while I helped her friend, but her friend was giving me the "deer in the headlights" look the whole time I helped her! She was very cute blonde with blue eyes, slender wearing bright summer clothes and pink fingernails with her hair pulled back. I was attracted to her, but I knew she was under-aged so I pulled back a lot, Legal age is 18. I still flirted shamelessly with her and she liked it! When she was checking out I asked, " Now what are you gong to do when you get home?" and she told me the steps to set up a fish tank without killing the fish with a big smile like she was trying to impress me, but she got a step wrong. when I corrected her she laughed and her face got a serious look that screamed "Spank me, Daddy! I've been bad!". I didn't do more than flirt with her because that would be a crime, but maybe in 2 years we'll meet again and I can show "Daddy's little girl" how to "set up a fish tank" properly, haha.

Moral of the story: BAD WOLF + SWOON works on young girls too. Or at least young girls with Daddy issues... ;)
09-13-2019 11:19 AM
abn1391
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-13-2019 1:53 PM

I just purchased cops from LAL. I have desire me but the smell is a no go for me. The cops in dp have worked better. Anyone have experience with cops oil from LAL? There is not a lot of reports on that.
09-13-2019 1:53 PM

Share This Thread