Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
02-28-2018 12:06 PM

(02-28-2018 12:03 PM)Abba Wrote:  So the 2 pumps Randy used was equal to 20 drops!!!

Gary said ONE PUMP = 8-11 DROPS

So that's 16-22 DROPS

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2018 12:07 PM by MMM.)
02-28-2018 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 1:20 PM

Used NA+BW again today.

2 pumps NA:1 pump on neck, 1 pump spread on arms, residue behind ears and under nose

5-6 drops BW on neck, wrists, ears, under nose

4 sprays of CK Be on neck, wrist, chest

Again nothing too mind blowing today. But there were a few hits worth mentioning.

One of the women who talked and talked to me about my love life, bought me some small gifts and took me to dinner. Another lady that I wore BW+AV with contacted me about going to dinner tomorrow. I'm happy about this, but she wants to bring a female friend from her work. Yuk. Maybe her friend is hotter than she is? Are these the rewards that mystical thing called fallout can bring? I hope. I got a lot of IM contacts lately. I'm not going to contact them. Just sit back and see if they contact me.

I had 2 other meetings today. These are in small boardrooms. I find it easy to get really fired up with this combo, make jokes and tell stories effortlessly. This was easy today. It's really the BW I'm sure. BW just works so well in a male dominated office situation. The other guys really fall in line. I don't get shit-tested as such, but I notice some passive-aggressive behavior from some of them.

One of the ladies was really trying to get my attention after I went over to her and talked a little during the meeting. The rest of the time she is arching her back big time, making eye contact, and blatantly thrusting her boobs out. I remember the hottest cheerleader in high school used to put on this same act for everybody back in the day.

I think I have a grasp on what happens with NA+BW

You guys pick the next BW combo, OK?

I have: A4NA, OD, LIIK, Certo, AM...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
02-28-2018 1:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 2:01 PM

(02-28-2018 12:06 PM)MMM Wrote:  Gary said ONE PUMP = 8-11 DROPS

So that's 16-22 DROPS

So maybe we should start trying really high NA dosages. If Randy has good results with 20 drops, why not. A few other members also suggest 10+ drops.
02-28-2018 2:01 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-28-2018 2:06 PM

(02-28-2018 1:20 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Used NA+BW again today.

2 pumps NA:1 pump on neck, 1 pump spread on arms, residue behind ears and under nose

Again nothing too mind blowing today. But there were a few hits worth mentioning.

One of the women who talked and talked to me about my love life, bought me some small gifts and took me to dinner. Another lady that I wore BW+AV with contacted me about going to dinner tomorrow. I'm happy about this, but she wants to bring a female friend from her work. Yuk. Maybe her friend is hotter than she is? Are these the rewards that mystical thing called fallout can bring? I hope. I got a lot of IM contacts lately. I'm not going to contact them. Just sit back and see if they contact me.

I had 2 other meetings today. These are in small boardrooms. I find it easy to get really fired up with this combo, make jokes and tell stories effortlessly. This was easy today. It's really the BW I'm sure. BW just works so well in a male dominated office situation. The other guys really fall in line. I don't get shit-tested as such, but I notice some passive-aggressive behavior from some of them.

One of the ladies was really trying to get my attention after I went over to her and talked a little during the meeting. The rest of the time she is arching her back big time, making eye contact, and blatantly thrusting her boobs out. I remember the hottest cheerleader in high school used to put on this same act for everybody back in the day.

Randy, switching to a different BW combo will reduce the likelihood of the fallout you want to see from NA. It takes about 3 weeks for someone to change their image of you completely, and that’s what pheromones are made to do.

If I was in your shoes, I would keep wearing BW + NA and see what develops with more exposure. Changing signatures too often can make the wearer seem like a fraud, multiple personalities, fake etc. when I change sigs I combo the new with the old and ween off the old and up the new until I only wear the new one. It is very good that you are using BW as the base consistently because it could give them the impression that is your signature, and whatever you combo it with is your mood / vibe for the day.

If you insist, I’d love to see BW + OD. Sounds like a sexual hammer and personal growth monster.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2018 2:40 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-28-2018 2:06 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-28-2018 2:50 PM

I second OD as my bw came with a sample of one
02-28-2018 2:50 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2018 2:54 PM

Randy, your reports say not much from BW and NA.

Anyhow, I have a better suggestion for you. Try this BW and Copulin combo

Let us know how it turns out.

Love your honesty and writing.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
02-28-2018 2:54 PM

JaK99
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2018 3:18 PM

(02-28-2018 1:20 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Used NA+BW again today.

Is l2k v1 or 2?
You should give that a try, could be interesting
02-28-2018 3:18 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 4:52 PM

(02-28-2018 2:06 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Randy, switching to a different BW combo will reduce the likelihood of the fallout you want to see from NA. It takes about 3 weeks for someone to change their image of you completely, and that’s what pheromones are made to do.

If I was in your shoes, I would keep wearing BW + NA and see what develops with more exposure. Changing signatures too often can make the wearer seem like a fraud, multiple personalities, fake etc. when I change sigs I combo the new with the old and ween off the old and up the new until I only wear the new one. It is very good that you are using BW as the base consistently because it could give them the impression that is your signature, and whatever you combo it with is your mood / vibe for the day.

If you insist, I’d love to see BW + OD. Sounds like a sexual hammer and personal growth monster.

I’m not wanting to specifically get fallout. I’m just wearing different combos for around 3 days each to see any big effects and also how I feel. So far it’s been really interesting with definite differences between each combo.

I think my signature is pretty much the same everyday because of the strong effects of BW

BW and na are definitely complimentary. Basically what is going to happen if you keep wearing na is the girl will want to marry you.

02-28-2018 4:52 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 5:02 PM

(02-28-2018 2:54 PM)greengrenade Wrote:  Randy, your reports say not much from BW and NA.

Anyhow, I have a better suggestion for you. Try this BW and Copulin combo

Let us know how it turns out.

Love your honesty and writing.

Cops seem to work very well with BW. I have a separate thread about using it with sob. It worked really well. The combo starts off very social. But that doesn’t last long. Soon after it barrels straight into heavy sexual/attraction territory. I was able to pretty much mesmerize a group of 5 women at once with this combo. Then i focused on the one I liked best. The tension and attraction between us after that has been incredible. If I try it again I will use many more drops of sob.

02-28-2018 5:02 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 5:11 PM

(02-28-2018 3:18 PM)JaK99 Wrote:  Is l2k v1 or 2?
You should give that a try, could be interesting
I will eventually. The liik I have is something strange from a time a few years ago when they changed the scent and formula. Maybe they changed it again. My liik was supposed to be sandalwood, but it smelled like women’s perfume. It lowered inhibitions a great deal. Acting as a truth serum to men and making my gf at the time begin to desire extreme S/M. No I’m not bullshitting. I wrote a thread about this 2 years ago. She totally cut loose with her fantasies. Go find my old thread for more details.

02-28-2018 5:11 PM

Share This Thread