Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
BAD WOLF COMBOS
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

BAD WOLF COMBOS
02-23-2018 5:40 AM

Ok, I guess we can start putting our BW combos and experiences in this thread.

I have 2 other threads about BW combos. But I think it would work better in just one.

So far I have tried 3 combos:

1.BW+AV: Just amazing really. Check out my thread here on the topic. Maybe the best combo I've ever used.

2.BW+SOB: Keeps all the BW characteristics, but turns up the friendliness, flirtatiousness, and sexiness up a notch. Definitely much less intimidating. Easy to become the life of the party, or be the center of attention in a group setting.

3.BW+VD: The confidence and mental sharpness were still there from the BW, but the VD made things very different. Maybe even overpowered some effects of BW. It made me feel like I was already in a Long Term Relationship with the girl. It had the same effect on her I'm sure. A first date with the comfy feeling of a night out with a serious GF or even wife. Made her very talky so no awkward silences. I've only used this once, but it was very impressive. Needs further testing...

I'm going to continue testing with the VD, then test with NA, both gel and roll-on.

Be sure and list combos you've already tried and the outcomes.

Keep it real...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2018 5:47 AM by Randy Savage.)
02-23-2018 5:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF COMBOS
02-23-2018 10:21 AM

BW + GOA + COPS (4:1.1 ratio) is a consistent seduction / sexual combo. It seems to work best for females you already know, ie, extended circle of friends, etc.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-23-2018 10:21 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-23-2018 12:07 PM

BW + cops + A-1
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 1:29 AM by RoadRacer.)
02-23-2018 12:07 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2018 4:49 AM

Last night: BW+AV.

Talked to a HR girl about my new schedule. She was very cheerful and happy and told me she would try to get me Saturdays off. I didn't ask for this. I was happy with the old schedule, but this is even better.

Had to talk to a girl one on one about work. She was very intimidated and shy. She couldn't even look at me at all in the beginning. I tried to calm her down by playing a game where we pick words from a list to describe each other. She described me as: bossy,loyal,easygoing,big,strong and sociable. This is the first time I ever talked to her in a one on one setting. I think this is a good description of how you are perceived with BW.

A woman I fucked about a month ago texted me that evening as well and said she wanted to see me. She is in her late 30s and reluctant about showing affection in public. She gave me a mild hug, and told me I smelled good. I was wearing CK One with the BW and AV. We took a walk in the dark and I kissed her. She wasn't very enthusiastic. She just wanted to hold hands. I walked her to the subway. She didn't talk much. Later that night she messaged me and told me she wanted to spend time alone. I suggested a fuck session in a hotel next week. I really didn't think she would go for it, but she thought it was a great idea. I think she is very embarrassed about being divorced and someone possibly seeing us together. I couldn't take her back to my place because I have another girl's makeup and clothes strewn everywhere.

This morning: I started wearing the BW and VD combo.

I felt pretty good. Maybe better even than I felt with AV+BW.

I got into a mild argument with a guy about a situation regarding overtime. He is kind of a know-it-all and I raised my voice at him. Not too loud, but enough. Nobody else was in the office. I don't think I would have done that normally.

I made a point of dropping by the office of a pretty girl in sales who had been showing me some real attention lately. I was really just wanting to test the combo. She has a boyfriend, is fucking another guy in sales, and now starts showing me a lot of attention. I think she is just a gold digger. I had a very long friendly conversation with her. Towards the end of the convo, she starts criticizing her BF a great deal, and saying she wished he was less sensitive. We are both very talky and cheerful. She smiles and waves at me every time she sees me now. I'm not interested.

As I write this, I have a very long dinner break and I'm going to try to find a girl in the office to take out for more testing.

I'll wear this combo for about a week and tell the daily results. Then move on to NA+BW.

Keep it real...

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 5:02 AM by Randy Savage.)
02-24-2018 4:49 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2018 11:16 AM

2/24/18 Afternoon

I was able to test BW+VD up close with more male and female subjects in the afternoon.

I tested it first with Y. She is great. Obviously a lot of mutual attraction and tension between us. I tested BW+SOB with her and she was hit very hard and had a bashful lovey dovey vibe with me to the point that other women were laughing at her because they could see how attracted she was to me.

With the BW+VD, things were very different. I sat down to make some small talk about some TV shows I know she likes. She was blushing and smiling, but she was also staring off into space like a mental patient. I kept trying to keep the conversation going, but she would just look at me with this spaced out look and smile. I asked her if she was OK. She stammered, "I...can't focus...I...feel sleepy...I...don't want to be at work...I...need to go home." I figured the VD had really laid "the whammy" on her. It has made me feel drowsy before too. I tried to talk to her in a understanding way and gave her some complements on her appearance, which she loved, but she was heading home for real. Maybe the VD got her high. Maybe it will generate some major fallout? We'll see.

Went out to eat with E. for dinner. Not too many at the office or I would have gone out with a woman. E is a young guy. I got the typical worship and adulation that I've experienced with other young guys when I used BW. He tried to buy me dinner, but I wouldn't let him. He wasn't hungry I bought him a coke so we could sit down and shoot the breeze. He knows I don't smoke, but really wanted me to try some herbal cigarettes(not weed). I tried it, and could only make it about halfway through. It did give me a mild buzz, open up my sinuses, and made me salivate a lot.

Back at the office, people were returning from dinner and I was able to sit down and talk to L. she is cute, but nerdy. We were both super talky and made a lot of intense eye contact. It was not a look of lust, but we both felt very comfortable with each other. We talked for a very long time, but kept being interrupted by P. He was hit hard by the BW earlier and now wants to be my best friend.

She became very angry with him and we both shooed him away. We continued our conversation. I started fantasizing about her being my GF. What would that be like? If we were together it would be like this, so comfy, all the time? I know she was feeling it too.

I used 6 drops of VD and 4 of BW with CK One on top of that. I like the CK One because it doesn't turn me into "SUPER COLOGNE MAN". There are plenty of other guys wearing really heavy stuff at work. I keep it light, fresh, and memorable because no other guys wear anything like it.

This is the first full day I wore this combo. Very different results when the VD is in the mix. Not very sexy, but a lot of comfy conversation and the GF fantasy feeling that I have experienced before with VD. I think the VD actually overpowers the BW. Woah.

The thing about VD is that the powerful crushy feelings affect the wearer as much as the target. So watch out...

02-24-2018 11:16 AM

kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:55 PM

Let us know if u ever get around to running Androstadienone BW test . I wonder if it's going to be beneficial or would kill bad in wolf too much
02-24-2018 12:55 PM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2018 7:02 PM

(02-24-2018 12:55 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Let us know if u ever get around to running Androstadienone BW test . I wonder if it's going to be beneficial or would kill bad in wolf too much

I only had a sample of BW.One day i wanned to put like 5-6 dabs from the sample, but in order to do that i had to move a bottle of True Love that was in front of the BW sample.That True Love bottle is leaking, you know? And when i moved the bottle i had 3 of my fingers wet with TL.
What i am trying to say is that even if i washed my hands after that, BW had no effect that day.No self effects, no nada.
Don't ever try to combo BW+TL because TL will kill BW for sure.I will buy BW but never combo with Androstadienone or Androstadienone containing products.I personally don't think they work together.But every body its free to try. Hi

Here Tezeus,
regards
02-24-2018 7:02 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-24-2018 7:14 PM

I did 4 - 6 drops of Bad Wolf + 50MCG of Androstadienone and the self effects were the least changed out of everything I've comboed BW with. This was a few months ago and it's in my journal somewhere. I can't find it. I will be trying the combo again when I get a chance.
02-24-2018 7:14 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-24-2018 7:26 PM

I remember I tried BW about 5 6 drops on neck arms area smudged and a heavy amount of MaxT150 in me nose.

Chicks were GIVING me there numbers that day.

Also, same dose BW to 1 drop DM oil on upper lip. Same. Chicks were giving me there numbers without even me trying. BW + DM combo credit to theLaw. Learnt it from him. He calls it Bad Cop. Not a bad name if ya asked me. Lol.
02-24-2018 7:26 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-24-2018 7:48 PM

BTW NBully reckons BW + A.1 is good on low doses.

http://smellscent.blogspot.com.au/2018/0...stadienone -is-very-attractive.html?m=1

I guess we need to try it on our own to figure it out. Good luck gentlemen. Smile
02-24-2018 7:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad Wolf Mastery kalpan56 118 35,246 09-21-2018 2:43 AM
Last Post: Jass123
  The BAD WOLF Thread Jojje 1,773 435,012 09-20-2018 4:48 PM
Last Post: remarkable
  Wolf vs Bad Wolf Smell anon10500 12 338 09-05-2018 11:34 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Bad wolf vs voodoo kingtut savage 4 325 07-23-2018 2:08 PM