Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB
06-10-2018 7:18 PM

(06-10-2018 5:51 PM)WolfGirl Wrote:  My personality is so passive and gentle people often don't even notice when I'm right next to them. Literally, I was sitting on the couch the other day for like two hours, and someone walked by and was like : oh! I didn't see you there!!

I know how you feel about being invisible. That is the main reason that I use pheromones. For me the main benefit of pheromones is to give me presence that I don't otherwise have.

(06-10-2018 5:51 PM)WolfGirl Wrote:  Hoping to maybe get some respect and confidence with BW.

Does anyone have any speculation?

Hm. A big part of wearing pheromones is to be congruent with them. It's really hard for some men to be congruent with the BW vibe. It seems to me that a naturally passive female would find it extra hard to be congruent with the vibe.

If you are looking for a product designed for men to attract women I would consider SXD-9. Gary describes it as, "SXD-9™ Is a powerful social sexual pheromone formula that is as sexual as it can get without pushing into alpha territory." Seems to me that this might be an easier signature to pull off.

If you do end up getting BW I hope you post your results no matter what they are. I am highly interested in finding out how a passive female will come across to people wearing BW.
06-10-2018 7:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-10-2018 8:38 PM

(06-10-2018 5:51 PM)WolfGirl Wrote:  Hi everyone,
New user here. Any speculation on what might happen if a lady tried to wear BW+AV?

I'm a bi girl trying to attract a girl who is also bi, but she prefers men for partners. My personality is so passive and gentle people often don't even notice when I'm right next to them. Literally, I was sitting on the couch the other day for like two hours, and someone walked by and was like : oh! I didn't see you there!! Dodgy Hoping to maybe get some respect and confidence with BW.

Does anyone have any speculation?

Hi Wolfygal:

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have what us guys
sometimes suffer from , ala oneitis.Vava

If you dont mind me asking,
What are you expecting to get out if this?
Do you want her solely to yourself or
are you ok sharing her withna guy
and want to trio?

If you just lookin casual, be forward and make
your intentions known. If she doesnt feel
the same, then move on.

If you see her as the one romantic
interest you want for yourself and she leans
hetero, then youve already lost as you
already states she has her preference.

When me was younger had a bi lady friend
that preferred a certain type of guy and me wasnt it.

In your own post/words, you want to change your
Phero signature to be manly to attract her.
That cant last.

Speakin from experience, its much easier
to meet new people whom you are both
attracted to each other from the go.

Trust me. Trying to make someone
fall for you usually doesnt work,
isnt worth it and usually ends up
a waste of time and hurt feelings.

Try some of the good lesbian pheroblends
and get out there meeting new people.

From me experience, me like pheromone XS.
Sprays are blatant. Oils more slow release.

And Good luck!
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 8:39 PM by Lostdreams.)
06-10-2018 8:38 PM
WolfGirl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2018 8:59 PM

(06-10-2018 8:38 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Hi Wolfygal:

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have what us guys
sometimes suffer from , ala oneitis.Vava

If you dont mind me asking,
What are you expecting to get out if this?
Do you want her solely to yourself or
are you ok sharing her withna guy
and want to trio?
Thank you for the warm welcome!

You're spot on about the onitis! I have it pretty bad I confess. Mostly I'm looking for the thought to at least cross her mind for me as a potential interest. I feel so invisible and just want to be seen. Once I'm "seen", and it's still a no-go, then...well...I've literally tried everything. It's not the best reason, but it's the truth.

Even if it doesn't work for her specifically and I get results with other ladies or guys, I'm okay with that. I'm just really intruiged by the idea and can't help but wonder! Smile The BW vibe seems like what she'd be interested in for guys, so it's got me curious.

(06-10-2018 8:38 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Sprays are blatant. Oils more slow release.

And Good luck!
Hey thanks for that tip! I was wondering what the difference was.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 9:00 PM by WolfGirl.)
06-10-2018 8:59 PM
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-10-2018 9:34 PM

I am not a pro by far , but would think perhaps something like NA ( nude alpha ) or xist might appeal to her or maybe even voodoo . Check out reviews on those products and see what you think .( To be on her mind kind of products ).

I love BW and it's my go to, except I would warn that it is heavily user driven and does require to put yourself out there . At least for me . It is known to create selfies in confidence for guys ( with some exceptions ) but I do not know how it would affect a girl using it on herself.
06-10-2018 9:34 PM
WolfGirl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2018 6:48 PM

(06-10-2018 7:18 PM)metaltree Wrote:  If you are looking for a product designed for men to attract women I would consider SXD-9. Gary describes it as, "SXD-9™ Is a powerful social sexual pheromone formula that is as sexual as it can get without pushing into alpha territory." Seems to me that this might be an easier signature to pull off.

If you do end up getting BW I hope you post your results no matter what they are. I am highly interested in finding out how a passive female will come across to people wearing BW.

Hey thanks for the SXD-9 tip; I agree that it might be more passable of a signature to pull off. I kind of wonder if wearing BW would just confuse the heck out of people because I'm A) Female and B) Passive.

I've got an order of AV in the mail headed this way! I think, depending on how it goes, I'll try pairing it with SXD-9 based on your tip. If it seems I might need an even more Alpha-edge, I'll try BW. Thanks!!
06-11-2018 6:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WolfGirl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2018 6:57 PM

(06-10-2018 9:34 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I am not a pro by far , but would think perhaps something like NA ( nude alpha ) or xist might appeal to her or maybe even voodoo . Check out reviews on those products and see what you think .( To be on her mind kind of products ).

I love BW and it's my go to, except I would warn that it is heavily user driven and does require to put yourself out there . At least for me . It is known to create selfies in confidence for guys ( with some exceptions ) but I do not know how it would affect a girl using it on herself.
I wondered about NA as well... Based on your comment about BW requiring you to put yourself out there, I'm unsure if I'm ready for it.

I need to look into Voodoo and xist more to understand them. Man, there's just so much out there to try.

Thank you guys for your tips! Sorry for derailing the thread. If I end up combining BW and AV, I'll definitely let you guys know. (I'm leaning no at the moment).
06-11-2018 6:57 PM
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-11-2018 7:22 PM

I feel like AV might be better for getting passive attention imho. But close and personal for me BW wins hands down
06-11-2018 7:22 PM
Stride
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-26-2018 12:59 PM

Are you using aqua vitae gel or the spray?
06-26-2018 12:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aqua Vitae Snoopyace 1,974 710,962 Yesterday 4:37 PM
Last Post: DCDUDE
  Bad Wolf Mastery kalpan56 118 35,204 Yesterday 2:43 AM
Last Post: Jass123
  The BAD WOLF Thread Jojje 1,773 434,769 09-20-2018 4:48 PM
Last Post: remarkable
  Wolf vs Bad Wolf Smell anon10500 12 333 09-05-2018 11:34 PM