Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aware - Any Women Users?
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Aware - Any Women Users?
11-10-2012 10:02 PM

Hello,

I curious whether any women have tried Aware?

I bought some when I bought Max Attract and Scent of Eros. I read one or two reviews from men and they were treated kind of aggressively depending on dose.

I was wondering if any women have used this and what their experience has been.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
11-10-2012 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Aware - Any Women Users?
11-16-2012 9:32 AM

I got it in a 2 for 1 kind of deal a while back and gave 1 bottle to a friend. I'm afraid I haven't used it on it's own to give a proper say, but my friend has. Here's what she's told me:

She's worn it several times now with good results. The most noticeable were times where when she's been on her own in a crowded and/or unfamiliar environment. When she's worn it she said she was calmer and more confident. Usually being around, and having to interact, with a lot of new people all at once that she isn't familiar with would make her edgy, but she said Aware kept her calm and focused and she wasn't nervous like she says she usually gets. She's also used it at work for days when she knows things are going to be more hectic than usual, again because she says it keeps her focused and confident. It's helped her interact with others in a more authoritative manner and she gets more accomplished. She says she wears it often now, that's it's becoming a staple for her. She doesn't use much, just a few drops split between her wrists and she's good to go.

I would say that's a pretty good review Mrgreen
The site doesn't tell you what, or how many, mones are in Aware so I don't know what magic is working n it, lol, but she loves the stuff. I don't have any complaints either, it's just that I've never used it solo.

Hope this is helpful!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-16-2012 9:32 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

11-19-2012 10:03 PM

Thank you for sharing that! That sounds awesome. I like the authoritative slant on this product as well as the self effects of being calm. I appreciate you sharing the review.

(11-16-2012 9:32 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I got it in a 2 for 1 kind of deal a while back and gave 1 bottle to a friend. I'm afraid I haven't used it on it's own to give a proper say, but my friend has. Here's what she's told me:

She's worn it several times now with good results. The most noticeable were times where when she's been on her own in a crowded and/or unfamiliar environment. When she's worn it she said she was calmer and more confident. Usually being around, and having to interact, with a lot of new people all at once that she isn't familiar with would make her edgy, but she said Aware kept her calm and focused and she wasn't nervous like she says she usually gets. She's also used it at work for days when she knows things are going to be more hectic than usual, again because she says it keeps her focused and confident. It's helped her interact with others in a more authoritative manner and she gets more accomplished. She says she wears it often now, that's it's becoming a staple for her. She doesn't use much, just a few drops split between her wrists and she's good to go.

I would say that's a pretty good review Mrgreen
The site doesn't tell you what, or how many, mones are in Aware so I don't know what magic is working n it, lol, but she loves the stuff. I don't have any complaints either, it's just that I've never used it solo.

Hope this is helpful!

11-19-2012 10:03 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-10-2012 9:14 AM

it made me super sleepy..its the first pheromone i tried
gave me a headache too
gave me a headache too
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 9:14 AM by missjelly.)
12-10-2012 9:14 AM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-10-2012 5:26 PM

Thanks for chiming in missjelly. I wonder what caused that? I typically dont get self effects from mones. Except once with andriotics - I felt really vulnerable. I may feel a little seasick and then it dies down.

(12-10-2012 9:14 AM)missjelly Wrote:  it made me super sleepy..its the first pheromone i tried
gave me a headache too
gave me a headache too

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 5:26 PM by Honeycake.)
12-10-2012 5:26 PM

missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-11-2012 7:45 PM

(12-10-2012 5:26 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Thanks for chiming in missjelly. I wonder what caused that? I typically dont get self effects from mones. Except once with andriotics - I felt really vulnerable. I may feel a little seasick and then it dies down.
oh gosh, yes seasick feeling..weird. i got max attraction silk and it gives me the same feeling..but not as bad as aware. i cannot stand aware at all. it made me sleepy for 2 days.....

also made me feel zoned out..i couldnt even focus on anything. felt like i just didnt care and was walking around feeling ditzy -_-
12-11-2012 7:45 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-12-2012 4:10 PM

Wow! Do you think you OD'd or do you think there is an ingredient in it that makes you react this way? I haven't tried Aware yet, but now I am scared.

Max Attract Silk is kind of odd. I don't get any self effects at all from it and the hits from others are either on one end or the other - meaning multiple obvious hits or ignored to death.

But I keep experimenting.

(12-11-2012 7:45 PM)missjelly Wrote:  oh gosh, yes seasick feeling..weird. i got max attraction silk and it gives me the same feeling..but not as bad as aware. i cannot stand aware at all. it made me sleepy for 2 days.....

also made me feel zoned out..i couldnt even focus on anything. felt like i just didnt care and was walking around feeling ditzy -_-

12-12-2012 4:10 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

12-12-2012 5:54 PM

(12-12-2012 4:10 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Wow! Do you think you OD'd or do you think there is an ingredient in it that makes you react this way? I haven't tried Aware yet, but now I am scared.

Max Attract Silk is kind of odd. I don't get any self effects at all from it and the hits from others are either on one end or the other - meaning multiple obvious hits or ignored to death.

But I keep experimenting.
not sure if i OD'd but im very scared to even touch AWARE again..something in there is damn strong. and as a first time phero user i have no idea what it was.made me sleepy for 2 days...i only used 1 drop...completely zoned out for 2 days

max attract silk did nothing for me..might try it with my target guy next time see how he reacts
12-12-2012 5:54 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-14-2012 6:17 PM

Awww Missjelly... I am so sorry that happened. You are right it is strong to make you sleep for two days. I am not sure of the ingredients....I wish I could figure it our before I test...

But I am sure you will find some great products...that will work and not make you sleepy. Smile

(12-12-2012 5:54 PM)missjelly Wrote:  not sure if i OD'd but im very scared to even touch AWARE again..something in there is damn strong. and as a first time phero user i have no idea what it was.made me sleepy for 2 days...i only used 1 drop...completely zoned out for 2 days

max attract silk did nothing for me..might try it with my target guy next time see how he reacts

12-14-2012 6:17 PM

Share This Thread