Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attachment Theory: Anxious, Avoidant, Secure
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Attachment Theory: Anxious, Avoidant, Secure
09-16-2015 11:45 AM

(09-15-2015 2:50 PM)eibmoz Wrote:  Paradox, i can send you some IronMagLabs E-Control Androstenetrione if interested.

I take it it's no longer available for regular purchase? The E.control stuff was what dbot and th gang used for there OXO-mix, which seemed to be very effective
09-16-2015 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

09-21-2015 6:17 PM

(09-16-2015 11:45 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  I take it it's no longer available for regular purchase? The E.control stuff was what dbot and th gang used for there OXO-mix, which seemed to be very effective

Are you wondering about HOM -etrione from the other thread? I still got a jar of it, may be old now tho.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
09-21-2015 6:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

12-01-2015 6:20 PM

well.............. I'm still in the middle of a divorce, and I don't see her changing her mind.

But I have learned a bunch about Attachment Styles. And the test that my wife (soon to be Ex-Wife) took only had the 3 answers: Avoidant, Secure, Anxious.

They didn't have the option for the test to score as the 4th Attachment Style: Disorganized.

This means a bunch of stuff, good in the way that helps to understand the person and the situation, bad in the way that it indicates that there is very little hope for a healthy relationship, now or ever.

The 4 categories in Attachment Types have different names based on the research that was done on children & Adults. The same category had different names in different age groups due to the labels that the researchers used at the time.

So here are some aliases that have been used for the different categories from the research I have done.
Quote:Secure
Avoidant - AKA: Fearful-Avoidant, Dismissive, Insecure-Dismissing, Dismissive-Avoidant, Defended, Type A3-Type A8
Anxious - AKA: Ambivolent, Anxious-Resistant, Insecure-Preoccupied, Coercive, Type C3-Type C8
Disorganized - AKA: Insecure-Disorganized, Disoriented, Anxious-Avoidant, Fearful-Avoidant
RAD [Reactive Attachment Disorder] - DAD [Disinhibited Attachment Disorder]

So learning all this led me to understand more the crap that was going on with my divorce, my marriage, my kids, my life. And I will post some stuff that may help others see some indicators that can be (not definitely) signals that someone is a certain Attachment Style.

Here is the start of the list for the Avoidant Attachment Style.

Quote:Avoidant Attachment Style Indicators
-an individual may describe themselves as *
-INDEPENDANT
-NEEDS THEIR SPACE
-They end their relationships more frequently.
-They cheat more than other styles.
-Avoidants who divorce are more likely to divorce again.
-They suppress loving emotions, so they “get over” partners very quickly and start dating again immediately.
-Avoidants don’t date one another, because they lack the “glue” that keeps people together. As a result, more of them are single at any given time.
-Sends mixed messages, e.g. push-pull.
-Disregards your emotional well-being.
-Suggests that you are too needy, too sensitive or overreacting.
-Ignores things you say that inconvenience him – doesn’t respond or changes topic.
-Addresses your concerns in a “court of law” – responds to the facts without taking feelings into account.
-Defensive argument style, threatened by criticism.
-Sets boundaries, keeps his distance.
-Separates sex from emotional intimacy.
-Uses Miranda Rights in dating: Warns you up front that he is a “bad boyfriend,” not ready for commitment, etc. to absolve himself of emotional responsibility. But doesn’t walk away; “If you get hurt, it’s your own fault.”

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2014/06/11...in-dating/

And the bad news is...

very hard to change your Attachment Style, your parents did it to you and you can't go back and undo it.

Anxious Styles will date and marry Avoidant Styles. They will both be miserable as the Avoidant will try to run away when the Anxious will try to get closer.

Avoidant Style is an indicator of Neglect in childhood.
Disorganized Style is an indicator of Abuse in childhood.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
HM-ETRIONE
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 6:22 PM by dexter.)
12-01-2015 6:20 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

07-08-2016 1:54 PM

Here is some info on OT (Oxytocin) as a pheromone that has nueromodulating effects on Attachment style and the stress response of the Amygdala in Humans.

here is some of the text about OT (oxytocin) and eye contact. It has lots more in the Oxytocin thread in Single Molecules started by kmacc45.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Oxytocin--4986?page=2
post by dexter 8-12-2013 5:08pm
Quote:In humans, intranasal or intravenous application of OT was reported to improve a broad variety of complex social behaviours (for reviews see Heinrichs et al., 2009, MacDonald & MacDonald, 2010, Meyer-Lindenberg, 2008).
Specifically, intranasal OT increased trust in healthy men (Kosfeld et al., 2005) and even prevented betrayal-triggered decrease in trust (Baumgartner et al., 2008). In this context, OT increased ratings for trustworthiness and attractiveness of unfamiliar faces (Theodoridou et al., 2009). Moreover, OT"“treated subjects were significantly more generous than placebo-treated men during a generosity game (Zak et al., 2007). In general, OT seems to improve the interpretation of social cues (Domes et al., 2007b, Kosfeld et al., 2005), especially the recognition of fear (Fischer-Shofty el al., 2010).. OT also facilitates the recognition of faces (Rimmele et al., 2009) most effectively when they express positive emotion (Guastella et al., 2008b, Savaskan et al., 2008). In the context of ASD associated with avoidance of eye contact it is important to mention that OT promotes a gaze-shift towards the eye region of presented faces (Guastella et al., 2008a) also independent of their valence as this normally occurs during presentation of fearful faces (Gamer & Buchel, 2009). In the context of OT promoting social bondings it is of interest to mention initial studies demonstrating that OT enhanced attachment security (Buchheim et al., 2009)
Quote:On a more neurophysiological level, human functional imaging studies (fMRI) indicated that OT reduces amygdala responses to threatening, non-social scenes and to angry and fearful faces (Kirsch et al., 2005). More specifically, it could be shown that OT promotes the activity in amygdala regions involved in the processing of positive social stimuli (Gamer et al., 2010), an effect that was shown to generalize to facial expressions, irrespective of their valence (Domes et al., 2007a).

from same thread
08-13-2013
Quote:https://team.sainc.com/n2/Files/W3_BosJackman.pdf
Human Chemical Communication: A Starting Point-Cognition and Exhaled Breath Narrative Networks workshop 6-30-11
Joany Jackman, Ph.D. and Nathan Bos, Ph.D.
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory,
11100 Johns Hopkins Rd., Laurel, MD

Oxytocin thought to works through amygdala, area of brain responsible for emotional memory
•Oxytocin injected into blood crosses blood brain barrier poorly (1/2 in blood ~5 min)
•Receptors for oxytocin found in nasal bulb in all mammals from rats to humans
•Oxytocin released in breath
•Inhaled oxytocin binds nasal receptors

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 2:02 PM by dexter.)
07-08-2016 1:54 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lust, Attraction and Attachment (chemically speaking) DarkLord1 5 601 01-03-2019 6:38 PM
Last Post: Sullivan