Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asian pheromone experts?
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Asian pheromone experts?
06-04-2015 9:54 PM

Hahaha my sweet spot is 2 sprays, 1 to each side of the neck. Flirty vibe. The self effects are great, gives me a cocky upbeat mood, my head is filled with teases and negs when I'm with girls. Sometimes it's also not appropriate, once I wore it to a female friend's grandma's wake. When I was talking to her one on one and trying to comfort her, I was still thinking about teasing her about her increasingly flabby arms and such. But used in an appropriate occasion, it's fun time. Three sprays makes me a bit crazy lol.

Xist has worked for me so far, but I'm sure I haven't seen its full capabilities. It has Androsterone and a bit of Androstenone, so maybe that's why it works on Asians. Also, I have only tried so few products, I'm sure (or I hope) there are many other stuff that can be just as good or better. The pheromone road is long and it looks fun lol.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 10:01 PM by raikahoken.)
06-04-2015 9:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
swimingfish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2015 12:42 AM

(06-04-2015 9:54 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Hahaha my sweet spot is 2 sprays, 1 to each side of the neck. Flirty vibe. The self effects are great, gives me a cocky upbeat mood, my head is filled with teases and negs when I'm with girls. Sometimes it's also not appropriate, once I wore it to a female friend's grandma's wake. When I was talking to her one on one and trying to comfort her, I was still thinking about teasing her about her increasingly flabby arms and such. But used in an appropriate occasion, it's fun time. Three sprays makes me a bit crazy lol.

Xist has worked for me so far, but I'm sure I haven't seen its full capabilities. It has Androsterone and a bit of Androstenone, so maybe that's why it works on Asians. Also, I have only tried so few products, I'm sure (or I hope) there are many other stuff that can be just as good or better. The pheromone road is long and it looks fun lol.

what is your national descent and what is all the end results with this pheromone use?
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 1:55 AM by swimingfish.)
06-07-2015 12:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-07-2015 5:43 AM

(06-07-2015 12:42 AM)swimingfish Wrote:  what is your national descent and what is all the end results with this pheromone use?

I'm Chinese. What's your age and ethnicity?

End result? No happy ending yet haha. I made a girl have crush on me using Xist and cohesion, but I didn't pursue. I really regret it. So far I think I've 'reset' three girls with it. It won't affect every girl. After multiple exposures, they way they see me become different, from not giving a shit about me to praising me and giving exaggerated reactions from my negs. They become reactive to me, I don't know how to describe it better.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
06-07-2015 5:43 AM
swimingfish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2015 4:37 PM

i am Chinese/Vietnamese and live in California. We Asian men are pretty low on the Totem poles. Women can only see us for a relationship, how about casual sex? wanting a relationship require years and years of knowing each other. i'm more of lets have fun and get to know each other afterwards. why don't women see us as someone they would want to have sex with? to be honest, i have confident women will enjoy me intimately if they give me a chance.

all in all, i've been reading a lot of post on here and other forums. i feel like some members are a walking commercial. maybe they have motives to sell their products?
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 4:42 PM by swimingfish.)
06-07-2015 4:37 PM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

06-08-2015 5:03 AM

I am an Asian and I have had multiple women and relationships ever since mones entered my life.

No, I do not have model looks and killer body. All I have are my personality and my trusty bottles of pheromone potions.

The reason why we Asian men are low on the totem poles is because we are boring and safe. I have had a couple of my buddies asking me for advice in their courtship, and everytime, it is the same problem: B.O.R.I.N.G. The girls that we attempt to hit on are usually from church, friends' friend or from the workplace. Usually, these targets of ours are people we already knew. So, the thing we do when we want something other than friendship? We text. And we fall into this fallacy that as long as we are texting each other, she will fall in love with me.

"Hey, how's your day?"

"How's work?"

"Are you having dinner?"

Let me assure you, 90% of the world's population are not really that enthusiastic about our work. Their dinner is usually nothing fancy unless they dine in restaurants everyday. By asking these questions, the girl is forced to relieve the usually-boring-and-mundane-day to you. Women are emotional beings. What we Asian Men need to do is to take her mind off mundane and lead her into excitement:

"I just had this amazing fish and chips! I remembered you said you liked fish and chips?"

"Wow, I just walked past Victoria Secret and I thought that this neon bra might suit you."

EVOKE SOME EMOTIONS IN HER. BE EXCITING GUYS.

Guys should aim to be like a theme park. A place for girls to get excited about. A place for girls to throw away their emotional baggage. Do not do the "Share with me your sob stories, I am here for you". That is what a BOYFRIEND should do, not during the courtship period. Do that and poof, you are in the Friendzone.

Imagine pheromones to be the lubricant to your roller coaster. If your theme park is already boring, it doesn't matter how smooth your roller coaster tracks are. But if you change yourself and become an exciting theme park, pheromones will make sure that the girls are riding you again and again. Yeah. "Riding you". Party

Buy some conversation and behavioral books to enhance yourself. Read up on some NLP. I hope you guys will meet that girl and give her a hell of a ride.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
06-08-2015 5:03 AM
harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-08-2015 3:40 PM

At the end, it will come down to yourself. But before that, i find A4A and wolf combo work well for east asians and api for middle eastern women.

I apply a4a in the morning about four euro drops and wolf about three euro drops after five six hours. It is very manly fallout combo for east asians.

For middle eastern, three euro drops of api have been working well.

Depending on the age groups, you would want to add more drops for higher ages.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 3:41 PM by harry.h.lee.)
06-08-2015 3:40 PM

LeadWithTweed
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-08-2015 5:51 PM

Supposedly (I'm not Asian, this is just from reading others' reports) Exotica (despite the somewhat offensive name) works reasonably well, as a less serious/intense alternative to XiST+Cohesion. SXD-9 too (works for attracting younger Asians whether worn by an Asian or in my case, not).
06-08-2015 5:51 PM
swimingfish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2015 5:14 PM

very cool you guys. what is your go to combo to get that East Asian girl to want you Deja Vu?
06-09-2015 5:14 PM
NicD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2015 5:06 PM

I'm a 24, Asian/White mutt in Canada. My combo that works on Asian girls is x2 Xist + x2 Taboo spays + x2 Cohesion oil drops. You put a drop of Cohesion on each side of you neck, a spray of Xist on top of it, and finish off with a spray of Taboo behind your neck and another on your wrists.

Wore it last Friday and Sat to house parties. 8.5/10 both nights ended up with a new girls. Would rate it higher but I think I may feel terrible from the mones.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 5:07 PM by NicD.)
07-12-2015 5:06 PM
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2015 11:09 AM

how about auraental?

im using it but dunno how to guage if it is working

LAL: AV, Wolf, Voodoo, Primitive (Sample)
Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve (Sample)
Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
07-13-2015 11:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Auraental + A4A(or asian) = Asian Pantydropper holygrail? cali4ya858 3 2,744 08-23-2015 3:21 AM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  Advice from experts needed: High testosterone level bmm 3 1,999 05-11-2015 11:54 PM
Last Post: Nooseknitter
  Experts - How to scent your unscented mones? ShadowX114 6 2,979 04-08-2015 6:18 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace