Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asian men and OD?
swimingfish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Asian men and OD?
03-17-2015 1:33 PM

(03-16-2015 10:39 PM)metaltree Wrote:  There are three types of overdosing.
  1. You are giving off too much Androstenone and scaring the living shit out of everyone around you. You make alpha males angry and other people uncomfortable around you.
  2. Your pheromone signature is just too much and doesn't make sense to people around you. Thus your signature is ignored and you become invisible. This is called ghosting.
  3. Too much Androstenone gives you anxiety self effects or aggression self effects.

As far as the first type of overdoes I have seen speculation that Asian males produce less Androstenone and therefore can wear more Androstenone without negatively effecting other people. This has never been proven so it remains speculation and at most a realistic possibility at this point.

As far as the 2nd type of overdose (ghosting) I am not convinced that this exists.

As far as the 3rd type of overdose, gary of Lal discusses it in this video.
http://pheromonesperfumeandcologne.com/b...-problems/

Hi swimingfish, i'm asian too... I always put all my mones in 2ml spray bottle and start with 2spry-5spry to see the effect (5spray equal 1spry 30ml bottle), you can play with 2ml bottle and find your sweet spot. Hope this tricks work for you Smile

i've mixed in the 3 ml bottles before. i see a lot of girls around me giving me ioi but once i walk up to them they walk away or if they dance with me. they will flake the next day i try to call them.

metaltree, if you're talking about Asians. i'm living proof it happens to me all the time. I've experiment in clubs (randomly go up to a girl), schools, first dates (chatting and getting to know one another). i see ioi but i can't closed on dates. i get friend zoned. I've gone out of my way to escalate sitting across from a really attractive Asian just to test. she will get uncomfortable mostly pass me to go to the restroom to check who i was than leave a few moments afterwards. (it should be hey i like his sig and say for a lil chat right?)

i've try using heavy -none and no -none at all. it never duplicate what happened to me when for the first time i use pheromones at the club. Well i'm in the library and i notice people stiffing around me. what does that mean?

i've use all popular products from androticsdirect, AD, XS, LAL, Love Scent. now i have a whole stack of mones that doesn't work the way i want it to. maybe some should pm with really helpful advice.

i'm in my 20's and i'm not ugly. I've dated 8's a 9's in my life so i'm pretty confident i'm not ugly haha
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2015 3:03 PM by swimingfish.)
03-17-2015 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-17-2015 3:50 PM

(03-17-2015 1:33 PM)swimingfish Wrote:  i've use all popular products from androticsdirect, AD, XS, LAL, Love Scent. now i have a whole stack of mones that doesn't work the way i want it to. maybe some should pm with really helpful advice.

I have a whole stack of mones that don't work the way I want them to also. But I also have some that work really well.

The forums are probably not going to help you at this point any more. With all the products that you have, by mixing and matching them, you have the ability to create thousands of unique pheromone signatures.

There is no easy way to go forward. You are just going to have to experiment with various product combinations until you figure out what works for you. Pick two random products and go out. Then repeat every time you go out until you find a combo that works for you. Do the same thing with dates.
03-17-2015 3:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-22-2015 3:25 AM

Not true at all, i'm Asian (goan actually which can be considered caucasion now that I think of it) indian, and OD all the time even in my mid 40's.

Find your tolerance.. Different for everyone and every product.
dsouza
03-22-2015 3:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Auraental + A4A(or asian) = Asian Pantydropper holygrail? cali4ya858 3 2,613 08-23-2015 3:21 AM
Last Post: seekingnirvana
  for Asian men mikester714 1 714 03-05-2015 2:27 AM
Last Post: MMM