Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend and Cohesion Oil Review
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Ascend and Cohesion Oil Review
10-30-2012 5:45 PM

I bought both the Ascend and Cohesion oils during the discount and I've owned them for about two weeks now.

The delivery service from FedEx was superb. I live in the UK, ordered Friday morning and the parcel was being delivered Monday. I wasn't in most of Monday and the courier tried to deliver three times (!) before rescheduling to first thing on Tuesday. Quite simply the best attitude I could have ever expected, although your mileage may vary. There was also no customs fee or handling charge (potentially ~£20), which means the FedEx service is well worth the price if you're outside the US. Also, the order arrived with a sample of Flirt.

With regards to the products themselves. I've been mainly trying out Ascend and have been having trouble finding my sweet spot. I've had very few hits with applications to the wrists, and I've recently changed to rubbing the oil onto my neck and jaw instead. Self effects have been fairly cool - I get this strangely calm feeling and talk in a firm and strong tone. However, effects on others have been unnoticeable so far, and I plan to up the dosage to three drops.

Speaking of dosage, the PheromoneXS website lists the 10ml bottle of Ascend oil as containing 300mg of pheromones. For reference, a 10ml bottle of A314 contains less than 7mg of pheromones, while a 10ml bottle of Ascend spray has around 40mg. Surely the 300mg is a typo, or does Ascend really have over forty times the amount of pheromones as A314?

I ordered Ascend without the copulins, as I had originally planned it for use in a professional environment. If I could go back and change it, I probably would. Steve's advice was that the trace amount of cops in Ascend keeps it appropriate for daytime wear.

A few days back I decided to randomly put on some Ammo around midday (I was already wearing two drops of Ascend). That night I went to the bar with some friends, including the founder of a magazine. I've only met this guy once before, and out of the blue he offered me an editorial role in his magazine. This was right in front of his friends, some of which were writers in the magazine and were simply amazed by this offer. Coincidence or discovery of a sweet combo? I'll have to test some more.

As for Cohesion, I've had decent runs with this product the few times I've used it. I've been avoiding Androstadienone for the past week, however, so I haven't been able to test this as much as I'd like to. The few times I've used it, it's been excellent at getting a "sticking" effect from girls, but only after a period of interaction. I plan to pair it with a nice opener product (Wolf, Glace etc) for maximum effect.

I've heard rave reviews about the Pepper and Nutmeg scent. Personally, I don't think it fits me very well. The scent also dies off a bit too quickly on the oil. It does a great job of covering up the pheromones, and I've never had to use an additional cover scent with Ascend or Cohesion.

All in all, while not my favourite so far, these are some fine products. I do hope that I solve the dosage for Ascend, as I've read fantastic reviews on it and really want to get it to work.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 5:48 PM by Six.)
10-30-2012 5:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

RE: Ascend and Cohesion Oil Review
10-30-2012 5:58 PM

300mg per bottle is correct. About 1000mcg's a drop hehe.

I've worn as much as five drops without an OD. If two drops didn't do it for you try 3-4.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
10-30-2012 5:58 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

10-30-2012 9:30 PM

Could you elaborate on how the cops version is more appropriate for daytime wear? I got the no cops version because I didn't want my wife to think I was cheating Smile.
10-30-2012 9:30 PM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

10-31-2012 7:59 PM

(10-30-2012 9:30 PM)veramis Wrote:  Could you elaborate on how the cops version is more appropriate for daytime wear? I got the no cops version because I didn't want my wife to think I was cheating Smile.

Sure. I don't think Ascend with copulins is any more appropriate for daytime wear. I just mean that it doesn't become inappropriate. It only contains a small amount of cops, so people wont start thinking you've just been having sex during work or something. If you're in a marriage or a long-term relationship, I'd stay on the safe side and go without the cops. Here's a quote from SteveO from the Ascend oil sale thread:

(10-12-2012 10:19 AM)SteveO Wrote:  The cops is totally up to the wearer. Its not enough to say you're a player, just that women are around you. Flips the per-selection trigger but not by saying you just had sex, but by saying women are in your life.

10-31-2012 7:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-01-2012 7:18 AM

I also read that cops makes men have increased testosterone. That may be a reason for people to want to keep cops in too. Next time I will try with cops.
11-01-2012 7:18 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-01-2012 7:31 AM

As I've taken notice, the copulins may be a miniscule amount but I know with no doubt that the effects it provides is very noticeable. I know Steve downplays it but I think you made a good decision to leave out the cops.

There are some females friends of mine that hates me with cops on. I get what I called the "damaged/used goods" effect from them. Probably the only con I have with Ascend.

Don't get me wrong. Would I take Ascend without cops? Probably not, it's still an important part of the mix because of the aggression that it provides. It's such a huge edge that I'll wear it before physical activities.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
11-01-2012 7:31 AM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

11-04-2012 8:52 AM

Okay, so I was wrong to doubt Ascend.

I went for four drops and experienced what it was like to be a feared badass mofo. I'm still laughing now. Nobody dared shit test, bust my balls, interrupt or speak over me. Everyone just stood there, looking on in awe while I told them the (not so exciting) story of my latest job interview. Was I purposely being congruent? I wore a nice shirt and stood up straight, that's about it. In fact, most of the time I was being fairly quiet, and people were positioning themselves around me to talk.

I'm convinced. Ascend is the real deal. I was elevated from random dude to that ridiculously alpha guy. Buffer this one carefully unless you want to dominate the crap out of everyone. Not only this, but Ascend has never given me negative effects from guys, only respect and trust. I think I was just too used to products such as Wolf and Glace which could open groups by themselves. With Ascend you have to take the lead and show people you're willing to donate some of your precious time to them. Before, I had observed that people were talking less and I assumed that meant they were less involved in the conversation. The truth is far from that. They were simply letting me speak and direct the conversation, as if afraid that otherwise I'd get bored and leave.

You see, I'm tired of bouncing around in social situations telling jokes and stories. Sure it's fun, but for me it's temporary and insubstantial. I've always admired those guys who can just lounge around without saying a word, but people gravitate to them because they just have this aura of dominance. This is the effect Ascend gives. It's effortless, chilled and cool. It means I don't have to do pickup stuff - I just chat with my friends and let things go from there.

The one problem is that Ascend by itself put me in a calm and quiet mood - not ideal for a house party. People wanted me to talk but I was finding it difficult to bring the words out. But then, no product is perfect. I'll mix it with Glace and see how that works out. I've recently read about the fallout effect which can be caused by Alpha products. It certainly sounds interesting, and I will let things brew for a few days.

The conclusion: for anyone that's tired of going through life in the background, this will rock your world.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 8:55 AM by Six.)
11-04-2012 8:52 AM
Dragon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-04-2012 12:23 PM

(10-30-2012 5:58 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  300mg per bottle is correct. About 1000mcg's a drop hehe.

I've worn as much as five drops without an OD. If two drops didn't do it for you try 3-4.

Can you put 3-4 drops of Cohesion on without OD?
11-04-2012 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

11-04-2012 3:49 PM

(11-04-2012 12:23 PM)Dragon Wrote:  Can you put 3-4 drops of Cohesion on without OD?

There is almost no danger of OD on others. However, being an Androstadienone based product, putting too much on may affect the user negatively depending on sensitivity to it.

Just thought I'd mention another thing - I'd highly recommend applying Ascend to the jawline or neck instead of the wrists, as the latter gave greatly diminished effects.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 4:16 AM by Six.)
11-04-2012 3:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Journal / Review [23m] Arsenic 8 3,208 11-08-2016 8:37 AM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Review of Xist + cohesion in3deep 12 8,255 03-29-2015 5:20 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  My Cohesion XS oil review Aero-el 4 5,283 04-07-2014 2:55 AM
Last Post: Aero-el
  Ascend + Cohesion = Well Respected and Valued at Work The GQ 0 1,394 10-07-2013 12:11 AM
Last Post: The GQ
  Ascend and Cohesion XS Test run ryusei 15 7,534 08-22-2013 10:09 PM
Last Post: ZB pmones