Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Ascend Reviews!
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Ascend Reviews!
08-03-2017 9:29 AM

I get no fear based respect from Ascend. To me it's more of a suave alpha vibe. Very smooth. More of a James Bond effect. I get lots of respect at work with this product. Trust and respect. I find my boss confides a lot of things that others aren't privy to. She can be a real bitch but I'm the only person she doesn't fuck with. No fear from customers I work with. I find Ascend helps with my sales. Customers are more compliant. My regulars see me as the cool guy and having built rapport with them we're more buddy buddy without losing respect. I've had strangers see me as "acting" too good for them but once I open them up and build rapport I can achieve a level of comfort that draws them in. They seem to really appreciate that I've taken the time to come down to their level. If find that by doing this I increase the LEVEL of respect and positively effect the QUALITY of respect. As with any alpha mix, how you steer it has everything to do with the results you get.
08-03-2017 9:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 9:47 AM

@Scottie,

do you use the spray version or the oil version of Ascend...with cops or copless?
08-03-2017 9:47 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 11:32 AM

I use spray. My interactions tend to be very brief. Not enough time for oil to be effective. I've used both with and without cops. I actually prefer without as I use it for work purposes mostly and cops add nothing to my intended use. If I want to add cops I can do it separately.
08-03-2017 11:32 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-03-2017 12:16 PM

Hi shyguy, you make some excellent points. certainly day 1 on ascend works best for me ( oil with cops ) and then the best effects certainly taper off with continued use.
one of the things I liked about ascend was that I could use it with a lot of other pxs stuff but also as a one day only special, use it with a bit of SXD and it really morphes into a great combo. I used it historically with lot of xs113 which I think is now taboo . I'm not sure which product barely legal is. if I have it , it was probably as a beta blend. I'll check out the forum to work that out and give it a twirl. xs113 worked great with it except that it gave me some quite strong mone crashes. but while it worked, the ladies loved it totally.

I tend to use ascend oil sparingly and certainly on one off occasions where i think it serves me really well.
08-03-2017 12:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

eddy2by4
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2017 6:37 PM

Hi guys and @SteveO,
Based on your experiences with Ascend and Xist which would you recommend for a new office environment ?

I would like to have some respect, high status Pheromones.. But also a bit of sexual ones to flirt with the ladies a bit and have some fun at the new workplace( I will have a lot of ladies my age 25+ ).

Was thinking for Xist - work.. And Xist + Evolve when things get serious and for dates.

Now I can't make my mind up on if I should go with Ascend and Evolve. I would want to choose Xist because I believe its a more round product for more situations than Ascend.

What are your thoughts?
I plan on getting 2 products and if I like them move on with maybe adding others as well, but its going to be my first purchase so yea..
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 6:38 PM by eddy2by4.)
12-23-2017 6:37 PM
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

02-22-2019 5:46 PM

Okay so I purchased ascend oil and received samples of evolve, cohesion and

So i tried just one drop of this bad boy on the neck with armani gio spray.

Unfortunately for me cops smell like green apples/ex girlfriend lol to me. Smells good but not sure how it smells to others.

Self effects.
Feels like an alpha formula. Similar to LAL AV. maybe A314 rev 31.
I did have a positive upbeat, go F-yourself type of attitude/ no filter day. Instant Jerk?

Well I work in a somewhat busy stressfull environment. After 30 minutes of saying good morning to everyone in the shop. Our production manager who is really cool headed, was talking to and commenting me on my smell. Shortly after i leave to use the restroom I hear him loudly swearing at our graphic design guy who is an idiot lol. I guess our graphic guy tried to be a sarcastic ass.
Didnt talk to that many clients to find out enough.
But that was the main hits I notice. I stopped using AV since it made my lady irritable

Alpha-dream - l2k v1 ,
Singles - alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone, -enone
Liquid alchemy - !BAD WOLF!- Wolf , Possess wolf scent, Aqua Vitae, NAG
A-D - A314 oil
Xist , xsp93 ,Celebrity, Ascend
.. lots of samples
02-22-2019 5:46 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2019 10:20 AM

1 drop of Ascend with cops gets me good hits from those around me, but 2 drops gives me the best hits; guys are buddy-buddy with me and a lot of them seek my approval when we’re talking about whatever. Great respect without intimation from everyone, attraction from the ladies, many stare and check me out from a distance, some people (ladies mostly) give me their spot in lines. Gives me a IDGAF type attitude. I remember I wore it recently and was in line at a supermarket, and this nice looking cougar in front of me turned around, looked me up and down with a smile, and offered me her spot in line. I declined and said I preferred to stay behind her and enjoy “the view”...and WOW...she just lit up like a Christmas tree from that comment.Good

I usually am not such a flirt when out in public, but with Ascend’s IDGAF attitude, I just don’t care and so I flirt openly with the ladies...
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2019 10:21 AM by DssMaster.)
02-23-2019 10:20 AM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2019 5:16 PM

i dont notice anything, used 2 - 3 - 4 - even 5+ sprays

what should i look for?

i notice the smell when i apply, definitely high pheromone product, i may have used too much, will test again.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2019 12:47 PM by Rcount.)
05-06-2019 5:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Ascend Oil: Reviews? COUNSEL 6 3,560 11-05-2012 12:06 AM
Last Post: SteveO