Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arrow's Sample Review
LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 33 posts

RE: Arrow's Sample Review
04-27-2012 12:25 AM

(04-15-2012 11:13 AM)Arrow Wrote:  I have tried the hair pomade twice...yesterday and today. This pomade is unlike anyother pomade I have ever used. Is that a good thing? I don't know yet. I will give it a few more test runs before I really make up my mind about it.
My observations so far are that this stuff is thick and sticky as hell. It is very hard to evenly rub through my hair. This is exactly how I imagined the hair paste to be (I love the hair paste by the way). This stuff is also hard as hell to wash off my hands...regular soap and water doesn't cut it.

I am not trying to give a negative review here, Just an honest one.
I will give it a few more trial runs just to see if I can get used to it.

My hair does look good after using it...It's just hard to get used to.

So sorry for the delayed response. This one slipped past me. Here is how me market the pomade. It's a niche product:

The History
•created in limited quantities, LAID pomade was the first product DAVID L. HENSLEY created that ultimately inspired LAID brand hair care
•the inspiration was DAVID'S high profile clients who were looking for a product that would give them all day hold, that other products couldn't deliver
•from musicians to extreme athletes and bikers to models with short hair, LAID pomade was formulated to fit the daily lifestyle of those who needed to look their best for 8 hours or more

The Product
•when we say only a “dab” is needed, we mean it.
•it is best applied on towel dried short hair
•you apply it similar to other hair pastes, pomades and gels, by simply rubbing it evenly through your hair and forming it as needed.
•it works so well, thorough hand washing with soap and warm water is needed after application
•we recommend a weekly clarifying shampoo be used to remove build up, and allow for LAID pomade to work better
04-27-2012 12:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Arrow's Sample Review - Arrow - 04-02-2012, 8:17 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - LAID Brand - 04-02-2012, 8:23 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - LAID Brand - 04-02-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - Arrow - 04-03-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - Arrow - 04-04-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - LAID Brand - 04-04-2012, 7:07 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - Sptsmed - 04-04-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - LAID Brand - 04-04-2012, 7:09 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - Arrow - 04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - Arrow - 04-15-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Arrow's Sample Review - LAID Brand - 04-27-2012 12:25 AM