Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aquagen
ClintX2
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
568 thanks in 255 posts

RE: Aquagen
03-24-2012 4:00 AM

(03-21-2012 12:10 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Based upon my experience with Aquagen it is KILLER when steered with the right mones .

zero, can you tell us more more about this KILLER experience please?
03-24-2012 4:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

03-26-2012 1:25 AM

I had to use AQ consistently for testing when my Love Scent Androstadienone bottle broke on me and it was the week of menstrual synchrony at work Girl devil . I had no replacement and Chris is in the process of moving his lab. Prior to this, I was using Corporativo paired with Glace as it became my favorite all around combo and wait till I get to give you guys my two cents of that mix

Aquagen has been a big learning experience for me when it comes to mones and mixology. During my first week of using AQ standalone @ 1-2 sprays resulted in me getting outcomes in social interactions that I didn't want and boy, did I learn the hard way that less is more. I'm glad I fucked up the way I did in OD'ing and altering AQ till I finally found a very nice blend that seems to be consistent on the effects I wanted to achieve in both males and females.

I understand now what Chris was aiming for when he made this product with the goal of giving off an image of a person in their primes. I was extremely surprised to find out that this is a moderately Alpha product that doesn't compromise on social interactions.

I'm taking 1 spray of AQ which is equivalent to:

- 30 mcg Alpha Androstenol
- 18 mcg Alpha Androsterone
- 18 mcg Beta Androsterone
- 9 mcg Androstadienone
- 9 mcg AndrostAnone
- 9 mcg DHEAs
- 3 mcg Androstenone

Also made it a point to add:

- 2.5 to 7.5 mcg of Androstenone (Anything above that point is playing with fire for me)
- 10 to 15 mcg Pregnenolone
- 20 mcg Estratetraenol
- 10 to 30 extra mcg of Alpha Androstenol
- 20 mcg of Molecule A

I do notice the extra kick added with the additional molecules with the exception of Molecule A. Going to test if 40 mcg of Molecule A would do anything to this alter this mix.

I can't even count the amount of good reactions I have received since I've tailored this to my liking.

With other males
It's like, I'm the guy who every other male can be jealous about but they can't help but respect me. I've noticed that when I'm interacting with other "Alpha" males (of various ages) that I would be treated with respect and be admired right back. Very rarely did I ever find anyone who wanted to "challenge" me. I know I was being congruent to the signals that I was giving out without hurting my authenticity.

With females
Consistent IOI and positive social interactions with various females of all races, ages, marital status. I know I sound vague as fuck here but I live in New York City and so constantly socializing is not too out of the ordinary for me. I find with this mix that I have to stay away from my friend's girlfriends' (Yes, that is plural) otherwise, I might lose friends and boy never in my life do I find myself to be tangled in such a moral dilemma. It's like being concious is the same as being weak sometimes.

I would like to report major stories about my social success but that would take up too much of my time with details at the moment and I have to wake up for work in 6 hours. Will update you guys with more details.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 8:30 AM by zerosix85.)
03-26-2012 1:25 AM
Thanks given by Cman888, shadowknight, kmacc45, idontknow, extraballislit, Grasshopper, ClintX2, solidprice
idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4370
Thanks received:
2480 thanks in 709 posts

03-26-2012 9:56 AM

(03-26-2012 1:25 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  During my first week of using AQ standalone @ 1-2 sprays resulted in me getting outcomes in social interactions that I didn't want and boy, did I learn the hard way that less is more. I'm glad I fucked up the way I did in OD'ing and altering AQ till I finally found a very nice blend that seems to be consistent on the effects I wanted to achieve in both males and females.

What kind of OD-hits did you get?
The typical Androstenone aura of people perceiving you as aggressive? Or rather women being drawn to you in a way that is socially awkward, or probably threatening the relationships of your friends?

Nice reporting!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
03-26-2012 9:56 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

03-26-2012 5:02 PM

Well keep in mind that I work in a restaurant as a male host. It's a family environment so having high amounts of none is a huge no-no. I'm laid back and semi-passive when I assume my persona of a friendly host but that didn't mean shit when I had fathers giving me the menacing look and nonverbal body language to protect their reproductive rights. (This was at 13 mcg). It was like passive trolling in real life :V

It's actually an amazing way to OD in a work environment cause I just see the big picture of who likes who (employee and customer) and I'm well versed in reading western cultured people.

Now after that experience, I think my sweet point is 5 mcg work and 8 mcg daytime/outside/prowling.

As far as with my friends, I wouldn't make the moves on people who are taken.

Oh and forget about upping molecule A. I always make a point to carry peroxide and witch hazel so I can wash and start new in case I do OD.

My friends' girlfriends is another story for another time. It's not like they all liked me overnight. They witnessed me grow without mones and have always liked me but mones definitely amplified that.

Will give more updates after work.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 5:10 PM by zerosix85.)
03-26-2012 5:02 PM
Thanks given by Grasshopper, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aquagen suggestions? AManAPlan 1 903 08-01-2013 3:16 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  L2k v.2 + Aquagen ryusei 11 4,604 02-04-2013 8:47 AM
Last Post: paradigmshift