Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.53 Average
Aqua Vitae
lefer58
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Aqua Vitae
08-28-2018 3:31 AM

(08-25-2018 8:11 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  Very brutal experience with AV right now I don't know if it was because I OD, I was in the wrong place wrong time,I didn't clean apps well from last night etc or a combination of a few.
Well I used AV last night and this afternoon I showered with soap to clean apps. So at 8 pm today I get ready for work and apply 2 drops of AV to behind left and right ear.
830 pm I head out to the bus stop to head to work. Where I live 830 pm is now pitch black.
Well a Spanish guy on a bike with tats comes riding down the street, he looks like a thug guy. As he's riding down the street he's talking to himself he now rides his bike next to me and goes to the street garbage. He now begins to curse me out and tell me go back to my Country, I'm a pu**y etc I walk away and take my phone out and he curses me out more as he walks closer telling me I'm a p*ssy cause I'm walking way and other stuff. I thought I was going to have to defend myself which Is why I walked away. I called the cops and told them about the situation.
had I not walked away he would have done something to me I know for sure.
I know trouble when I see it and this guy had it written all over him.
Now I don't know like I mentioned earlier if this was Because of AV, I OD, I didn't clean well from yesterday before applying today , I was in the wrong place wrong time situation, etc or or a combination of both.
I just had to come here and tell this because I'm stil shook up. This happened 30 min ago

Be prepared (God Forbid) for your next encounter. You been marked, and people like that never forget what they deem as any easy target.

How can anything stay the same, when everything must change?
Adaptation through innovation
08-28-2018 3:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-01-2018 7:24 PM

well I'm on my way to the bus stop right now. same bus stop as last week and same time, same day wish me luck. unrelated though i did order me some pepper spray but that's a topic for a different day

(08-28-2018 3:31 AM)lefer58 Wrote:  Be prepared (God Forbid) for your next encounter. You been marked, and people like that never forget what they deem as any easy target.
09-01-2018 7:24 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-01-2018 7:51 PM

glad to hear nothing happend to you that night.
I've had this happen to me a handful of times in my life and I'm fed up with it. that's the last time I walk around alone without having some sort of self defense items on me. I read up on pepper spray laws in my area and got me one, should be coming this week l. I'm looking into other self defense stuff to.
I work out and everything but when it comes to a situation on the street you never know what the person or persons have on them so I'm going to equip myself from here on out

(08-27-2018 4:01 PM)right_mr Wrote:  with one or two products I actually saved myself from sticky situations.. AV isn't one of them. AV I found sometimes got me the wrong kind of attention. never really that kind of aggression where people start something up but some pretty nasty stares that could lead to such an outcome.

Other products have the potential to give me 9 lives. This one time, I had lots of kit in a bag while walking to the hospital. a GBP 2k surface pro , expensive phone,.wallet with lots of cash and some mones including AV and others in bulb droppers. these two thugs ,.I mean pure thugs spot me walking and they're gunning for me. calling names , whistling , cursing and I ignore them as i have headphones on but music muted and I think I've had it and remember I have Asian for non Asian in my man bag and stick some on quickly while thinking of taking my belt off to use as a weapon and my car key which has a sharp end while getting ready for these guys to show me their hand and whether they're armed or not. they've now caught up and only a few metres behind and whistling and saying shit. I've got my hand in my pocket with sharp end of key sticking out between index and middle finger ready... but also ready to let go if they have a knife and I need to just let my kit go. as soon as they reach within a metre of me, they shut right up and silently walk past quickly don't utter another syllable. Two times that product has saved me from some very potentially sticky situations.

AV though can get people hot and bothered and also hate you. I had this work party and had AV on and got ignored and also ghosted . I think I hit too high a dose. this was like 4 and a half years ago but I'll never forget what a torrid time I had when AV just failed me. clearly it was the wrong product to use in such a situation but things started off so well the previous day but then upping the dose and using the stuff the next day. The lesson I learnt was to use the stuff with care. the gel version though for me merely caused a lot of intimidation to others but no aggression towards me. Though more favourable than the effects with the oil, they lasted much longer no matter what I tried

Wizard
09-01-2018 7:51 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-02-2018 7:48 AM

(09-01-2018 7:51 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  I'm looking into other self defense stuff to.

Yes, I agree. Good plan. Besides the pepper spray, you might wish to look into a more effective device, namely Taser. If laws permit in your state, this might be a better device than pepper spray.

see this, minute 1:50 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vLb9IjGp_c

Yet, another option might be the FastStrike 2.0 which is cheap, easily concealed and non-lethal. People don't consider the legal consequences of actually maiming/killing the assailant. I got mine for $22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_pQDzaCwtc

---- Besides these tools, you may wish to take some self defense courses...Jeet Kune Do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I think that this could help users in life threatening situations. Hope this helps!
09-02-2018 7:48 AM
DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2018 4:37 PM

So I’ve had a big bottle of AV I scented sitting on my shelf for months. I’ve tried all my samples and I’m damn empty on my M3X. I’ve been working a chick for about a week at work and am seeing clear IOIs..texting me nonstop, dialated pupils...and that’s without Mones. Wel next Friday we have a work happy hour and I plan to be moned up.

I’ve always been afraid of AV because it smells so damn strong, but was thinking of applying one drop behind each earlobe complimented with a spray of M3X. Thoughts? I’ve seen huge success with M3X alone, I’m just digging this chick and wondering if I can add a little extra without it turning into a disaster
09-21-2018 4:37 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

10-02-2018 6:05 AM

After disappointing result with the Aqua Vitae Gel, my oil version arrived yesterday and it smells pretty much like Aqua Di Gio. Unlike my previous interactions of emailing Garry directly and wiring the money, I decided to purchase through his store on Amazon.

Today is my first day with it so I’m going with two drops solo on the front and back of neck over a base layer of ISO E Super for projection and longevity.

Will give a comparison account of oil vs gel version later today.
10-02-2018 6:05 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-04-2018 8:37 PM

If oil version of AV already works well on me, would that mean i shouldn't risk buying gel? Or would gel be better?
10-04-2018 8:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-05-2018 8:21 AM

AV gel doesn't pack the same punch as the oil

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-05-2018 8:21 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-06-2018 12:54 AM

(10-05-2018 8:21 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  AV gel doesn't pack the same punch as the oil

I love your short answers with your wolf picture on side Smile)) please tell me which one you liked better?

Btw good luck to your man Khabib Smile
10-06-2018 12:54 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-06-2018 12:43 PM

I wouldn't purchase the gel again. Doesn't give the same instant hits, the gel is more of a slow burn.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-06-2018 12:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BAD WOLF+AQUA VITAE=SEXUAL ATOM BOMB Randy Savage 152 18,100 Yesterday 8:33 PM
Last Post: arrhenius
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 310 138,661 10-06-2018 1:25 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 77 28,211 07-24-2018 1:32 AM
Last Post: right_mr
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 14,224 07-25-2016 9:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  New Aqua Vitae "Black Label"? Riverwind 40 22,361 03-20-2016 5:08 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra