Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

5 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 4 guests).
xtraspecial

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.53 Average
Aqua Vitae
mkinkako
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Aqua Vitae
08-12-2017 8:33 AM

Okay guys, new update...

First off, thanks for all the tips and encouragement!!

Yesterday, after the gym, I put on 10 drops spread across arms and neck. I forgot to put the cologne on first so ended up spraying some over it.

Immediately stepped out to say bye to my gf (we were working out together) and met up with my bestie who happens to be a chick.

Later on met up with my gf and her sister.

All in all, didn't notice anything and I was looking! If anything, it felt like my gf was paying less attention to me but she's always doing that when family is in town. She'll hyperfocus on them.

Hanging out with my friend was talkative and good as usual. If I were pressed to find something that happened, all I can think of is she told me about her most recent breakup pretty easily. It was her longest and probably best relationship she's ever had and she usually isn't a very "emotional chick"... but we are really close friends and though she isn't used to opening up like this, there was a tone of she is working through it with no fanfare and just answered my questions.

After my cologne wore off, I was super aware of how much the mones smelled. Not hideous, but def more human stank (I know, it's trying to emulate that on some level) but it was a little sickening to me... not at first but hours later.

After a thorough shower last night, I'm trying again today at work. The friend whose the main target had to reschedule so I'm just seeing her next week instead, so more time to crack this.

I'm doing 8 drops today. Just has the 8 who does memberships tell me what she thinks of my cologne (she knows I've been trying to pick something and thought it'd be a good way to get her to sniff the mones) and she said it's just really light (the scent). She's also a bit sleep deprived.

One trainer stopped me walking towards the desk and started chatting with me for awhile. I had tried to say hi to him a week or two ago and got mostly "I'm busy, disinterest" vibes. I did feel like I ran my mouth a bit too much because he was eventually glancing at his watch.

I have a female client soon who has never met me so we'll see how that goes. Considering spraying more cologne because it's so light. I always put it where the mones aren't mostly.

Whew.
-m

Kocik2000: I have a sample of Nude Alpha I'm curious to try. Can you tell me your eye opening experience and how easier/harder it was to use compared to AV? Thanks!! Whether you used Nude or Nude Alpha
08-12-2017 8:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 218
Thanks received:
642 thanks in 323 posts

08-12-2017 9:39 AM

I notice that you're trying this on people who have known you for a long time. This is akin to a massive style change, as though a historically slobby guy starts wearing stylish clothes. They're mostly going to keep assuming that you are the same guy you always were, but with a different set of clothes.

The magic happens when strangers, with little preconceived idea of who you are, interact with you. You'll notice that on the average, things have changed.

I'm not saying that friends and SOs are immune to mones. I'm saying that their reactions will be more subtle within a social context than strangers' will.
08-12-2017 9:39 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, mkinkako, kocik2000, DrChocolate
mkinkako
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

08-12-2017 10:44 AM

(08-12-2017 9:39 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I notice that you're trying this on people who have known you for a long time. This is akin to a massive style change, as though a historically slobby guy starts wearing stylish clothes. They're mostly going to keep assuming that you are the same guy you always were, but with a different set of clothes.

The magic happens when strangers, with little preconceived idea of who you are, interact with you. You'll notice that on the average, things have changed.

I'm not saying that friends and SOs are immune to mones. I'm saying that their reactions will be more subtle within a social context than strangers' will.

I hear ya and it seems that maybe my expectation are a bit skewed. One of the nice to have experiences I guess I'm looking for is someone who does know you suddenly acting funny and seeing you differently. Not the only thing, getting that spotlight effect with a crowd of strangers would be fun too!

But at the same time, I am looking around at others as well. Part of me may just assume it's easier to detect changes from people you know and have a baseline for interactions together.

I just finished with my client, so 90 minutes in a closed room, not much chatting but before and after. Things didn't seem out of the ordinary, she was nice and things went well... which is typical.

I'll still tinker.

Would you also recommend something like Nude or Nude Alpha for that experience I described above or would you say this goes for all mones?

I also imagine this is why the advice is typically to start with small doses. Slowly building a new wardrobe over time is less jarring than suddenly showing up like that VH1 pickup dude, hah.

-m
08-12-2017 10:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 215
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 68 posts

08-12-2017 11:19 AM

I'll second barefoot regarding AV on strangers. On the people I know I haven't noticed much difference, just large pupils on some girls (btw try paying attention to that). Girls are good at hiding excitement, but eyes give t away.

It was regular nude I mentioned and not the alpha. I have both products but NA is a more difficult to figure out and is a patient persons mone. I really do need to test it more.

Regular nude is one of my favorites. I throw that thing in a mix with pretty much anything. With girls you know it creates lots of playful touching. The biggest obvious difference I notice with nude is you are almost like a gravity pull. You would be walking with a girl and she would keep getting closer and closer until your hand brushes her ass, and it would keep repeating. It just creates a desire to touch and is a beautifier.

Russianwolf if I am not mistaken, mentioned in one of his posts he put on shit load of nude on (he loves showering in mones lol) and saw a girl go from 6 to like a 10 before his eyes during the short conversation

Last part, what cues do you look for in girls? Because they can act the same, but if a girl is fidgeting with her necklace, hair, has huge pupils, biting lip they all are considered hits. Girls are subtle at hiding attraction sometimes so just have to be attentive.

PS if you are interested in more detail on regular nude check outs it's thread. I think I had 3 reports there towards the end of the thread
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 11:54 AM by kocik2000.)
08-12-2017 11:19 AM
Thanks given by MMM, mkinkako
mkinkako
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

08-12-2017 3:51 PM

(08-12-2017 11:19 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I'll second barefoot regarding AV on strangers. On the people I know I haven't noticed much difference, just large pupils on some girls (btw try paying attention to that). Girls are good at hiding excitement, but eyes give t away.

It was regular nude I mentioned and not the alpha. I have both products but NA is a more difficult to figure out and is a patient persons mone. I really do need to test it more.

Regular nude is one of my favorites. I throw that thing in a mix with pretty much anything. With girls you know it creates lots of playful touching. The biggest obvious difference I notice with nude is you are almost like a gravity pull. You would be walking with a girl and she would keep getting closer and closer until your hand brushes her ass, and it would keep repeating. It just creates a desire to touch and is a beautifier.

Russianwolf if I am not mistaken, mentioned in one of his posts he put on shit load of nude on (he loves showering in mones lol) and saw a girl go from 6 to like a 10 before his eyes during the short conversation

Last part, what cues do you look for in girls? Because they can act the same, but if a girl is fidgeting with her necklace, hair, has huge pupils, biting lip they all are considered hits. Girls are subtle at hiding attraction sometimes so just have to be attentive.

PS if you are interested in more detail on regular nude check outs it's thread. I think I had 3 reports there towards the end of the thread

It sounds more and more like maybe I got the wrong product! When I initially wrote Garry, I did ask him why he suggested AV for me and it seemed to come down to AV tends to be easier/more blatant for many and you're getting way more juice at a cheaper price.

I'd love to be the guy at work that everyone has a crush on. Without going to the point of me having to tell people to back off, of course Smile. I want there to be respect too, and Nude sounds more like playful guy, at least my general feeling from reading the threads...

The way I'm seeing it, Nude is frat dude, Nude Alpha is guy that knows what he wants but doesn't take himself too seriously?

I'll give AV a few more shots.

I used to read a ton of body language stuff... watching where feet are pointed, more open posture, preening etc. I feel like mostly, I'm not on any strangers radar. I do get more self-effects... I censor myself a lot less, but also find I have felt a bit irritable.

If my personality helps, I can be fairly outgoing, introvert that speaks up, but mostly keeps to myself. I am a very "nice guy" but have been more assertive. That's just from getting older though Smile.

I may do a separate general post but what is the general consensus (if any) of a mone being more "difficult"?

What I may be getting is...

1> Finding your sweet spot (more difficult is a smaller window of acceptable drops)
2> Congruency (Are you already super alpha? Are you extroverted?)
3> Targets (small window of specific demographics this tends to affect and others that it causes it run away? People you know already? Younger/older?)
4> Time (how long before you see the effects?)
5> Effects (what are they? Is it more social or more sexual? Changes which IOI to notice... also, self-effects?)

Sound about right? Anything to add? Even though I'm still a beginner, i'd be happy to compile a list for each product, if such a thing doesn't get too complicated...

Oh and lastly, do you guys find a sample vial from LAL is adequate enough for most testing? I see people reporting awesome results but maybe those who don't get much aren't compelled to write a review.

Anyone out there who played with a sample wish you had more not because it worked so well but you felt close to something but ran out?

-m
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 4:17 PM by mkinkako.)
08-12-2017 3:51 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
1247 thanks in 543 posts

08-12-2017 11:15 PM

(08-10-2017 11:52 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Don't fear ghosting: learn from it. I also think it is overblown: steering and congruency are far more important.

I don't fear ghosting. I get ghosted naturally with no mones!! no one ever notices me!! lol

My point was it seemed I was getting ghosted with less product. Usually ghosting is related to using too much product. In this case I think it's just a matter of not using enough. If I feared ghosting, I wouldn't be walking around with 6-10 drops of AV!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 11:16 PM by Spider-mone.)
08-12-2017 11:15 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, MMM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 218
Thanks received:
642 thanks in 323 posts

08-13-2017 8:04 AM

(08-12-2017 10:44 AM)mkinkako Wrote:  Would you also recommend something like Nude or Nude Alpha for that experience I described above or would you say this goes for all mones?

No, don't change mones yet. Keep rocking AV for a while. Learn it. Dance with it. Get a feel for how it changes things for you. Try more. Try less. Try different application points.

Garry has a phenomenal refund policy. If it ends up doing nothing for you, you've lost little. If you put in the time and it works for you, you've gained much.
08-13-2017 8:04 AM
Thanks given by MMM, DrChocolate, kocik2000
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The new Aqua Vitae gel! dorfmeister 64 16,239 04-23-2017 11:40 AM
Last Post: DssMaster
  Aqua Vitae vs Bad Wolf SmellBoy 26 8,244 07-25-2016 8:02 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Aqua Vitae (the BEAST) V-nice 308 98,622 05-20-2016 5:32 AM