Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Apex combos
09-01-2017 9:41 AM

(08-31-2017 1:40 PM)MMM Wrote:  "IT DELIVERS." Translation, please.

Thanks! Yu

Nothing Crazy. It does generate lazy man hits at the gym. One girl opened me and started flirting with me in front of her SO. I didn't escalate it, I felt bad for the guy. I'm still testing it, and I'll report it on in my gym interactions thread.

I bought titan and orbital a couple days ago, and I haven't received a confirmation email. I really wanted to try TOMIC this weekend... Sad

Then I looked through my samples, and realized I had samples of them both. Yeah BUDDIE!!!
09-01-2017 9:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheBoogieMan, MMM
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

09-08-2017 3:14 PM

So I tried the TOMIC, but I have mixed feelings about it. When I went out last friday night to a girl's bday party it was 50/50. The bartender girl didn't charge me for all my drinks (asian gal). The bday girl I was after didn't really escalate (latina). Her friends weren't really feeling it. Honestly, just a poop night.

I tried it again at the gym. This time 1 spray each, just to tone it down. I ran into my gym crush, and she was all smiles. I touched her elbow, she touched my arm. Small talk. Couldn't quite close, but she did tell me when she was going to be back again. At one point, she gave me that sexy look. You know what I'm talking about lol. I already have her number, so hopefully after more exposure I can close it.

Core has never failed me, but M3x has. I'm going to keep playing with it. Maybe I'll try

Titan 1
Orbital 1
M3x 1
Core 1
Imprint 2
09-08-2017 3:14 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2797
Thanks received:
1920 thanks in 891 posts

09-08-2017 11:21 PM

(09-08-2017 3:14 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  So I tried the TOMIC, but I have mixed feelings about it. When I went out last friday night to a girl's bday party it was 50/50. The bartender girl didn't charge me for all my drinks (asian gal). The bday girl I was after didn't really escalate (latina). Her friends weren't really feeling it. Honestly, just a poop night.

I tried it again at the gym. This time 1 spray each, just to tone it down. I ran into my gym crush, and she was all smiles. I touched her elbow, she touched my arm. Small talk. Couldn't quite close, but she did tell me when she was going to be back again. At one point, she gave me that sexy look. You know what I'm talking about lol. I already have her number, so hopefully after more exposure I can close it.

Core has never failed me, but M3x has. I'm going to keep playing with it. Maybe I'll try

Titan 1
Orbital 1
M3x 1
Core 1
Imprint 2

How old r u Leeroy. If ya don't mind me asking? Cos if u're younger, u may need to tone down even the 2 of Imprint.

The way I've done it as I vaguely remember is, I started with 1 each. And then later on applied 1 more to precious app points (same product to same app point) depending on what I need. But that's cos I ran'em solo and I have a better idea what each does solo.

Try'em solo and then tweak each app slowly. Good luck. Smile
09-08-2017 11:21 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, leeroy117
Login or register to remove all advertising

leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
33 thanks in 18 posts

09-16-2017 3:04 PM

Hey Doc,

Yeah I'm 26 so maybe 1 spray each will be enough. I'm going out tonight (latin club). I really wanna try this legendary hammer. I've noticed core works well for me at 2 sprays(when it works lol). I noticed even at 1 spray of titan the girls want to make eye contact.

I just wanna use this hammer and drop the panties. At my age do you think one of each is enough? I have a sample of sex magnet too. I was thinking core/sex mag as plan B.
09-16-2017 3:04 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2797
Thanks received:
1920 thanks in 891 posts

09-16-2017 5:54 PM

(09-16-2017 3:04 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey Doc,

Yeah I'm 26 so maybe 1 spray each will be enough. I'm going out tonight (latin club). I really wanna try this legendary hammer. I've noticed core works well for me at 2 sprays(when it works lol). I noticed even at 1 spray of titan the girls want to make eye contact.

I just wanna use this hammer and drop the panties. At my age do you think one of each is enough? I have a sample of sex magnet too. I was thinking core/sex mag as plan B.

Defo will work. Try 1 spray each. And have SM as a back up. Even 2 dabs from the sample vial will be'nuf I rekon.

Good luck. Smile I have a feeling a lay report is on the way. Lol.
09-16-2017 5:54 PM
Thanks given by leeroy117

Share This Thread