Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Apex combos
09-01-2017 10:41 AM

(08-31-2017 2:40 PM)MMM Wrote:  "IT DELIVERS." Translation, please.

Thanks! Yu

Nothing Crazy. It does generate lazy man hits at the gym. One girl opened me and started flirting with me in front of her SO. I didn't escalate it, I felt bad for the guy. I'm still testing it, and I'll report it on in my gym interactions thread.

I bought titan and orbital a couple days ago, and I haven't received a confirmation email. I really wanted to try TOMIC this weekend... Sad

Then I looked through my samples, and realized I had samples of them both. Yeah BUDDIE!!!
09-01-2017 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2017 4:14 PM

So I tried the TOMIC, but I have mixed feelings about it. When I went out last friday night to a girl's bday party it was 50/50. The bartender girl didn't charge me for all my drinks (asian gal). The bday girl I was after didn't really escalate (latina). Her friends weren't really feeling it. Honestly, just a poop night.

I tried it again at the gym. This time 1 spray each, just to tone it down. I ran into my gym crush, and she was all smiles. I touched her elbow, she touched my arm. Small talk. Couldn't quite close, but she did tell me when she was going to be back again. At one point, she gave me that sexy look. You know what I'm talking about lol. I already have her number, so hopefully after more exposure I can close it.

Core has never failed me, but M3x has. I'm going to keep playing with it. Maybe I'll try

Titan 1
Orbital 1
M3x 1
Core 1
Imprint 2
09-08-2017 4:14 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-09-2017 12:21 AM

(09-08-2017 4:14 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  So I tried the TOMIC, but I have mixed feelings about it. When I went out last friday night to a girl's bday party it was 50/50. The bartender girl didn't charge me for all my drinks (asian gal). The bday girl I was after didn't really escalate (latina). Her friends weren't really feeling it. Honestly, just a poop night.

I tried it again at the gym. This time 1 spray each, just to tone it down. I ran into my gym crush, and she was all smiles. I touched her elbow, she touched my arm. Small talk. Couldn't quite close, but she did tell me when she was going to be back again. At one point, she gave me that sexy look. You know what I'm talking about lol. I already have her number, so hopefully after more exposure I can close it.

Core has never failed me, but M3x has. I'm going to keep playing with it. Maybe I'll try

Titan 1
Orbital 1
M3x 1
Core 1
Imprint 2

How old r u Leeroy. If ya don't mind me asking? Cos if u're younger, u may need to tone down even the 2 of Imprint.

The way I've done it as I vaguely remember is, I started with 1 each. And then later on applied 1 more to precious app points (same product to same app point) depending on what I need. But that's cos I ran'em solo and I have a better idea what each does solo.

Try'em solo and then tweak each app slowly. Good luck. Smile
09-09-2017 12:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2017 4:04 PM

Hey Doc,

Yeah I'm 26 so maybe 1 spray each will be enough. I'm going out tonight (latin club). I really wanna try this legendary hammer. I've noticed core works well for me at 2 sprays(when it works lol). I noticed even at 1 spray of titan the girls want to make eye contact.

I just wanna use this hammer and drop the panties. At my age do you think one of each is enough? I have a sample of sex magnet too. I was thinking core/sex mag as plan B.
09-16-2017 4:04 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-16-2017 6:54 PM

(09-16-2017 4:04 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey Doc,

Yeah I'm 26 so maybe 1 spray each will be enough. I'm going out tonight (latin club). I really wanna try this legendary hammer. I've noticed core works well for me at 2 sprays(when it works lol). I noticed even at 1 spray of titan the girls want to make eye contact.

I just wanna use this hammer and drop the panties. At my age do you think one of each is enough? I have a sample of sex magnet too. I was thinking core/sex mag as plan B.

Defo will work. Try 1 spray each. And have SM as a back up. Even 2 dabs from the sample vial will be'nuf I rekon.

Good luck. Smile I have a feeling a lay report is on the way. Lol.
09-16-2017 6:54 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2018 7:39 PM

Tusc black + Tusc green + C-musk + SM + Manimal2 +Solomon

Another mega combo that works for me. Hits left right and centre. Long story short, this is very similar to TOMIC, ACE + Core, BW +AV +DP VD. for me these combos are hit machines. A few lazy man hits at work and also on a few ride shares. Easy to escalate.

Dose; Micro doses of each on different spots, open skin.

Both Tusc green and black I have're in pipette dropper bottles. So I used the pipette to draw a few lines instead of drops. And the rest're in roll on bottles. And the way I micro dosed them, is shake the bottle, make the inner side of the metal ball wet, and then draw the line with the bottle upright.

One thing for sure is that Apex products're surely concentrated. Same with PheromoneTresh products. I really hope they won't dilute in the future as their profits will go up. Smile
04-11-2018 7:39 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-11-2018 9:17 PM

Micro dosing is probably easier on your nervous system. It's really not normal for the body to wear so much pheromones. It is fun though.

Reminds me to take some B-vitamins

Peace

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
04-11-2018 9:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-11-2018 9:21 PM

(04-11-2018 9:17 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Micro dosing is probably easier on your nervous system. It's really not normal for the body to wear so much pheromones. It is fun though.

Reminds me to take some B-vitamins

Peace

True. But it only works on a few. Apex and PheromoneTresh being the most predominant ones for me.

B-Vitamin? Please share? Smile
04-11-2018 9:21 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

06-07-2018 1:49 PM

Core + Imprint

This is a combo that I have used quite often and decided to wear it out and about yesterday while running errands with my bride yesterday. Not only is she extremely deferential yet flirty with me, women in general that I interact with are also very interested. I have more random women than usual striking up conversations with me and wanting to stand closer than when I'm phero free. This is a great pair for when you want that special someone to get close to you and feel the love. I really enjoy the attention I get. This isn't necessarily a "get 'em wet and get you laid" mix but it will get you laid (worked for me).

Think of this as a fantastic date combo. I swear I appear more attractive to people when I'm wearing this. I have Imprint in Classic Imprint scent which is a smooth, slightly powdery sandalwood scent that really just smells nice. I have my Core unscented but I have added Dirty English scent to it. The two scents blend really nicely. I was wearing two sprays of Core. One spray to the top of my left hand and one spray to the right side of my neck. Two sprays of imprint. One to the top of my right hand and one to the left side of my neck. This seems to work really well for me when I want to combine products. Anyhow, anyone who has both of these and are looking to attract Ms. Right (or even Ms. Right now,) may want to give this a try and see how it works for you.

Edited to add: I find that Dionysos is also a great add to Imprint and has a bit more of a sexual side than just Core. I'll have to try Imprint with M3X or Sex Magnet and see how that will work as well. I've tried so many combos that I can't remember if I already have.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 1:56 PM by Snoopyace.)
06-07-2018 1:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-27-2018 6:52 AM

Anyone try core plus L2k nos?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
09-27-2018 6:52 AM