Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Apex combos
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4952
Thanks received:
3237 thanks in 1369 posts

RE: Apex combos
05-22-2017 4:16 PM

(05-22-2017 1:04 PM)spicy Wrote:  Ok, nobody replied me, but I tried that combo anyway.

So today my ex came to visit me and I put it on - 1 hour before she came, 2 sprays Orbital on my neck and 2 sprays M3X on my arms.

I am already familliar with Orbital and with Orbital solo as a social in my sales business it works very well for me.

And this combo, 2 sprays Orbital and 2 sprays M3X was fantastic.

I made a big mistake and she suffer because of my bad decision when I leaving her last year, she suffer a lot because of me.

Today with this fantastic combo, she was so open and soft that I cant believe Smile..... If I want, I can be fuck her, But I didnt because of respect and its not my style. But if I wanted, and putted a little effort it was definitely possible....

She was fantastic and I made a good meeting with her.....

So from my experience, 2 Sprays Orbital and 2 Sprays M3X worked very well ...

No body replied cos that's what all of us wanted ya to do. Smile

Try it for urself and see if it works or not.

Am glad u're enjoying the combo. Smile

Good luck.

[Image: OcBrrQql.jpg]

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
05-22-2017 4:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, RussianWolf, spicy
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1017 thanks in 440 posts

05-23-2017 12:53 AM

(05-22-2017 1:04 PM)spicy Wrote:  Ok, nobody replied me, but I tried that combo anyway.

Give the man a Kewpie doll! Had I answered, it would have been "Give it a try and report back". You've done just that! Congratulations.
05-23-2017 12:53 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, spicy
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 20 posts

08-30-2017 3:02 PM

Hey Doc,

I really want to try the TOMIC. I have mex,core, and imprint in stock. Unfortunately, they are all scented (fury). I wanna buy Orbital and Titan, but I'm afraid with all those scented sprays I'll smell like that guy that wears too much axe. Should I get them scented anyways? Does the scent help them diffuse better. I also plan on using orbital in sales soon mwahahahahah
08-30-2017 3:02 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-30-2017 4:05 PM

(08-30-2017 3:02 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey Doc,

I really want to try the TOMIC. I have mex,core, and imprint in stock. Unfortunately, they are all scented (fury). I wanna buy Orbital and Titan, but I'm afraid with all those scented sprays I'll smell like that guy that wears too much axe. Should I get them scented anyways? Does the scent help them diffuse better. I also plan on using orbital in sales soon mwahahahahah

G'day Leeroy,

Oh yeah mate, get the scented ones. It's been documented many times that users with unscented products, get minimal results. So yeah, I'd suggest to get the scented ones. I've got'em all in Arc. Arc is a good night scent IMHO, but can be worn at the day time too. I've used it at the day time and it works fine. And like Bandit mentioned too, it's defo a classy scent. Tobacco kinda smell. Not the burnt ashy tobacco. But the nice fresh tobacco leaf kinda green yet nice smell. I personally like it and recommend it.

M3X core imprint in themselves is a good combo. Tweak the dose of them 3 alone for a bit to get an understanding, and then add Titan amd orbital later on. It was a copy of TheLaw's ACE + Core combo. In a different shape. Orbital gave me many lazy man hits. So I've added Orbital to it. And like I mentioned before, be prepared to get hit by gay men. Which in turns may get u to meet other really good looking women. I believe gay men know the BEST looking 10's. And once ya have the trust with them it's easy to get the other 10's near'em. Lol. Works for me.

Me personally am defo the cologne guy. And am proud of it. I'd rock up with a huge scent cloud and am fine with that. Give me anything that doesn't smell like turd, but smells like wood, green, flowers, pepper, sweet, fruity or sandlewood and I can pull it off. Plus many a times, chicks start lazy man convos by saying "ya smell nice" line. I used to say "oh yeah? What do I smell like?" And the convo flows from there on out. Now am copying Spider-Mone's line. When a chick says "ya smell nice" I tell'em "I taste even better" lol. That's his line. Credit to him. I actually did try it at work by taking a huge risk. I didn't get called on by HR surprisingly. Lol. I was wearing BW + VD +AV + DP set up combo I mentioned in me journal.

Hope this helps. Good luck. Smile
08-30-2017 4:05 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, Snoopyace, leeroy117, TheManInTheFedora, TheBoogieMan
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1706 thanks in 671 posts

08-30-2017 4:17 PM

(08-30-2017 4:05 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Now am copying Spider-Mone's line. When a chick says "ya smell nice" I tell'em "I taste even better" lol. That's his line. Credit to him.

i'll be waiting for my royalties!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-30-2017 4:17 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Macro

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-30-2017 4:19 PM

(08-30-2017 4:17 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  i'll be waiting for my royalties!! lol

Haaaa. Hang on I'll rep ya. Lol.
08-30-2017 4:19 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3557
Thanks received:
4585 thanks in 1851 posts

08-30-2017 4:59 PM

I can relate to what Dr C is saying about being a cologne lover. I happen to get almost all of my products unscented because I like to mix and match my colognes. I spray (or roll on) the cover scent and then spray on the pheromones. The big exception for me is Imprint. I LOVE the Imprint scent so I will always get it in that scent.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-30-2017 4:59 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheBoogieMan, sixinone
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 20 posts

08-31-2017 11:29 AM

Hey Doc,

So I just pulled the trigger on Orbital and Titan. How did you layer the 8 sprays from TOMIC? I plan on using it in the club scene most likely wearing a button up. I was testing core & imprint the other day, and it delivers.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 11:31 AM by leeroy117.)
08-31-2017 11:29 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, NosyGoose, DrChocolate
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4332
Thanks received:
2363 thanks in 1123 posts

08-31-2017 1:40 PM

(08-31-2017 11:29 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey Doc,

So I just pulled the trigger on Orbital and Titan. How did you layer the 8 sprays from TOMIC? I plan on using it in the club scene most likely wearing a button up. I was testing core & imprint the other day, and it delivers.

"IT DELIVERS." Translation, please.

Thanks! Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-31-2017 1:40 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-31-2017 6:13 PM

(08-31-2017 11:29 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey Doc,

The way I do it is when running combos on skin, I spray on different app points where me body temperature is high. Front of neck (usually status products like Titan in this case cos I love the selfies of it), side of neck, arms and chest.

I usually wait till the sprays're dry before I put me clothes on. And then when am inside the club, I remove me top clothes and fold me sleeves up. And if am buttoned up with a tie I just remove me button and tie acting as if am hot. Lol. If any chicks around ya will ask "r u hot?" Well ya know what to say. A flirt like me I'd say something flirty like "thanks for noticing, yeah am hot so be careful" something along those lines. Anyways the whole removing clothes and folding me sleeves up, I copied this system from JimmyCrack. This acts like a volume control according to him and I second it thru me own experiences.

Also, I've been testing EO (Essential oils or fragrance oils) dabs on clothes and spray alcohol products on top of that dab of EO. Seems to diffuse it when the EO is warmed up. So if ya see a heater or something warm like a fire, somewhere, hang around that warm area for a while to warm up the EO app and that in turns diffuses the mones applied on top of that EO app.

I need to run this EO diffusion technique more to come to a better conclusion but so far I can defo say it's working for me in the cold.

Hope this helps. Smile
08-31-2017 6:13 PM
Thanks given by leeroy117

Share This Thread