Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apex Metal Ball Roller + Single Molecules
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2107
Thanks received:
1451 thanks in 702 posts

Apex Metal Ball Roller + Single Molecules
08-30-2016 1:28 AM

I did a search of the term "Roll" in the Apex category, titles only, and found nothing.

How is your experience with the Apex rollers? I believe they use metal balls if I am remembering correctly. Are they always wet? What's the dosage of inches per drop? I am on the verge of buying a 5ML TUSC roll on to apply before class, and after the gym.

+

Any idea when the single molecules will be coming out and the application method they'll use? I want to buy some of Thundr's Androstadienone , hopefully it is the same stuff in Dion. In the handful of times I've used Dion, I think it has a good balance of emotional connection and comfort without demasculating me.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too. All the Don Juan's had a nice smile.

You can PM me for advice but my answers will be very brief.
08-30-2016 1:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 897
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 321 posts

RE: Apex Metal Ball Roller + Single Molecules
08-30-2016 5:10 AM

I own Solomon Attar and Houdini which I believe were Apex's first roll-ons and although I don't think the dosing was really every "boiled down" the couple times I've used either, I found about 2-3 inches of application to be sufficient both in scent on the attar and cop effects in Houdini. I found it was 1000% easier to get a consistent application because the metal rollers don't seem to "flex" or give to allow more product to seep out between the ball and the top of the bottle.

Thundr is a very busy guy, so I would just wait patiently, as his products are worth the wait. I would imagine he would lean more towards bulb dropper, as with TUSC and Manimal. I would also think he'd do these in an oil. We'll see!
08-30-2016 5:10 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2107
Thanks received:
1451 thanks in 702 posts

07-10-2017 12:05 AM

I noticed a problem with my TUSC Fury scented roller today. I bought it in September, shortly after my original post on this thread. Wishfully thinking it's been fixed.

I turned it upside down to let the oil build up around the ball, and it leaked out of the bottle, through the ball and onto the edge of the bottle. I rubbed my finger over the side and got a bunch on my finger. Seems like it's doing this leaky build up as it's getting tossed around my gym bag and leaving residue on the outside of the bottle.

Anyone else have this issue?

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too. All the Don Juan's had a nice smile.

You can PM me for advice but my answers will be very brief.
07-10-2017 12:05 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2130
Thanks received:
1511 thanks in 738 posts

07-10-2017 2:01 AM

I've had the same issue with the metal roller bottle. I can't remember where but I can vaguely remember that I've reported it somewhere to keep the bottles up right. Cuz otherwise it's going to leak through the metal ball.

But the dozing of the inches is very consistent with the metal ball. As in it draws a very consistent amount throughout the whole line. Unlike plastic balls.

What I usually do is, with the cap on tightly screwed, I shake it and then for about 3 inches I just draw the line with the bottle upside down and then the remaining 3 inches I turn it back up right and then spread the oil in as much skin surface as possible.

Hope this helps. Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 2:18 AM by DrChocolate.)
07-10-2017 2:01 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420

Share This Thread