Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone tried Liquid Trust
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone tried Liquid Trust
02-13-2011 9:12 PM

[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small]
(02-12-2011 11:30 AM)evensteven69 Wrote:  Been thinking of giving Liquid Trust a try. I have read up on Oxytocin, and am curious about it and it's effects. I currently use Chikara, and am wondering if the results would be the same. Chikara is a great social lub but thats about it. Where as the Oxytocin is a chemical that is released in the body when organisming. So am wondering if I will get social experience plus more. Any advice?
I used up 30 ml of the original Liquid Trust its the one without the added pheromones and i can say it was excellent when i used it to gain trust in interveiw situations, i would apply it as close as possable to the time of interaction with my targets and use at least 4 good sprays across my shirt front at chest level, and my targets would remain under its influence for around an hour and then it dissapates.

I did not ever really notice any female attraction benefits from my applications of Liquid Trust so i then kept it for interveiw situations where it worked well even when being interveiwed by females.

This juice is not cheap, but it could be very worthwhile to those wishing to close an important deal and in this case it would easily justify its costs.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-13-2011 9:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

08-29-2011 5:45 PM

(02-13-2011 2:55 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah, she spewed the exact same thing that you can find on a number of sites. Gotta remember, she also says Androstenone is a pig pheromone and refuses to use it in any of her mixes.

I read that in the paper from "Perfumery and the Sixth Sense" paper by Chloe Jennings-White from EROX/naturalattraction.com. It really labeled androstenone and androstenol as pig pheromones. It seems that they really dismiss the effectiveness of pheromones that they do not have patents on. I think they have a patent on using Androstadienone in perfume/cologne, not on Androstadienone , just it's use in cologne.

It seemed to me that she seems to dismiss pheromones that are not exocrine/apocrine/skin/secretions in the paper. As well as calling androstenone and androstenol "pig" pheromones.

Androstenone is a "HUMAN" pheromone. It is not excreted by the endocrine apocrine glands on the skin, it is excreted by the axilliary glands on human skin. It is also excreted from the human body by the endocrine system, (kidneys) in pee (urine).

Araneda & Firestein, The Physiological Society 2003
http://jp.physoc.org/content/554/1/1.full.pdf

Rogawski, JPET May 2006 vol. 317 no. 2 694-703
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/317/2/694.full

While pee is not sweat, look to the monkeys, and their courting/mating ritual of washing their feet in pee. Seems like many animals communicate and mark their territory with pee. Seems like androstenone is a "HUMAN" pheromone and it's labeling is not incorrect when calling it a "PIG" pheromone, because pigs use it. It is not in their sweat, it is in their saliva. Seems that pheromones, such as "PIG" androstenone, are not limited to skin/apocrine glands, if androstenone come out of the mouth/saliva.

I think it shows a bias, in the case of Chloe Jennings-White, to her investments and business endeavors of the Androstadienone patents, to diminish the reputation of Androstanone while promoting Androstadienone . I think in some ways this type of information has been spread around so much that it is taken as hearsay truth.

We don't need to call Androstenone/None a pig pheromone, same with Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol (Androstenol). They are excreted by Humans.

In addition, I feel, (notice this is an "I feel" statement) that pheromones are not limited to VMO in humans Olfactory sensors can be used for both chemiosensory as well as pheromone sensing. Limiting it to the VMO response to define a pheromone is a bias that only goes to push a business agenda, try to persuade a customer to a product that you have a patent on.

If oxytocin is in pee too, then gee, pee willikers, it could be a pheromonal chemiosensory molecule.

Urinary oxytocin as a non-invasive biomarker for neurohypophyseal hormone secretion, by Polito et al
Peptides Volume 27, Issue 11, November 2006, Pages 2877-2884

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...8106002439

If oxytocin is too heavy to diffuse, does that mean it isn't a communication chemical? NOOOOO! Look at how close dogs get to sniff each other. Pretty darn close. They may need to be that close to get the heavier molecules information, they can use their excellent noses for the lighter molecules at a distance.

So oxytocin in close proximity vs. oxytocin at a meter might be a better debate than "oxytocin all or nothing" with regard to pheromone status.

Seems this turned into a rant. sorry everyone, sorry erox too, just posting my opinions.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
08-29-2011 5:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Fishdude

Rep Post

08-29-2011 8:38 PM

before I really got into Pheromones I went thru 6 bottles of liquid trust. But nothing compared to what you get these days (10 years ago) save your money. I smelled nice and got compliments. Course, last week I sprayed a bunch of febreeze on my nice wool pants and let them air cool dry before work. The cab driver said "that is the most wonderful cologne you are wearing." I rest my case!
08-29-2011 8:38 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

08-29-2011 8:44 PM

oxytocin is a chemical that is released by your brain when you have sex or other romantic moves. It builds trust. I know Pago et al swear by it but I am still dubious. Purchasing liquid trust and using it as a standalone will tell you. I showerd in it 10 mins before meetings at work or with women, yes you smell nice but that's it. Build trust with an A314 and add nols and you will notice the difference.

Or like I said, some febreeze will get you noticed more.
08-29-2011 8:44 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2011 9:10 PM

(08-29-2011 5:45 PM)dexter Wrote:  

I read that in the paper from "Perfumery and the Sixth Sense" paper by Chloe Jennings-White from EROX/naturalattraction.com. It really labeled androstenone and androstenol as pig pheromones. It seems that they really dismiss the effectiveness of pheromones that they do not have patents on. I think they have a patent on using Androstadienone in perfume/cologne, not on Androstadienone , just it's use in cologne.

It seemed to me that she seems to dismiss pheromones that are not exocrine/apocrine/skin/secretions in the paper. As well as calling androstenone and androstenol "pig" pheromones.

Androstenone is a "HUMAN" pheromone. It is not excreted by the endocrine apocrine glands on the skin, it is excreted by the axilliary glands on human skin. It is also excreted from the human body by the endocrine system, (kidneys) in pee (urine).

Araneda & Firestein, The Physiological Society 2003
http://jp.physoc.org/content/554/1/1.full.pdf

Rogawski, JPET May 2006 vol. 317 no. 2 694-703
http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/317/2/694.full

While pee is not sweat, look to the monkeys, and their courting/mating ritual of washing their feet in pee. Seems like many animals communicate and mark their territory with pee. Seems like androstenone is a "HUMAN" pheromone and it's labeling is not incorrect when calling it a "PIG" pheromone, because pigs use it. It is not in their sweat, it is in their saliva. Seems that pheromones, such as "PIG" androstenone, are not limited to skin/apocrine glands, if androstenone come out of the mouth/saliva.

I think it shows a bias, in the case of Chloe Jennings-White, to her investments and business endeavors of the Androstadienone patents, to diminish the reputation of Androstanone while promoting Androstadienone . I think in some ways this type of information has been spread around so much that it is taken as hearsay truth.

We don't need to call Androstenone/None a pig pheromone, same with Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol (Androstenol). They are excreted by Humans.

In addition, I feel, (notice this is an "I feel" statement) that pheromones are not limited to VMO in humans Olfactory sensors can be used for both chemiosensory as well as pheromone sensing. Limiting it to the VMO response to define a pheromone is a bias that only goes to push a business agenda, try to persuade a customer to a product that you have a patent on.

If oxytocin is in pee too, then gee, pee willikers, it could be a pheromonal chemiosensory molecule.

Urinary oxytocin as a non-invasive biomarker for neurohypophyseal hormone secretion, by Polito et al
Peptides Volume 27, Issue 11, November 2006, Pages 2877-2884

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...8106002439

If oxytocin is too heavy to diffuse, does that mean it isn't a communication chemical? NOOOOO! Look at how close dogs get to sniff each other. Pretty darn close. They may need to be that close to get the heavier molecules information, they can use their excellent noses for the lighter molecules at a distance.

So oxytocin in close proximity vs. oxytocin at a meter might be a better debate than "oxytocin all or nothing" with regard to pheromone status.
Seems this turned into a rant. sorry everyone, sorry erox too, just posting my opinions.

Great post,alot of interesting information

Ok
08-29-2011 9:10 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

08-30-2011 3:18 PM

(08-29-2011 8:38 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  before I really got into Pheromones I went thru 6 bottles of liquid trust. But nothing compared to what you get these days (10 years ago) save your money. I smelled nice and got compliments. Course, last week I sprayed a bunch of febreeze on my nice wool pants and let them air cool dry before work. The cab driver said "that is the most wonderful cologne you are wearing." I rest my case!

oxytocin is a chemical that is released by your brain when you have sex or other romantic moves. It builds trust. I know Pago et al swear by it but I am still dubious. Purchasing liquid trust and using it as a standalone will tell you. I showerd in it 10 mins before meetings at work or with women, yes you smell nice but that's it. Build trust with an A314 and add nols and you will notice the difference.

Or like I said, some febreeze will get you noticed more.

was liquid trust around 10 years ago?

Does the infant mother oxytocin bond come from smell or digesting it with milk?

I have a big bottle and it doesn't have a scent, it is just oxytocin and ethanol. sure the alchohol smells like alchohol for the first minute, but no scent that i notice after that. Especially no added fragrance. Does oxytocin have a oder that I'm Asnosmic to?
08-30-2011 3:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-31-2011 5:08 AM

Well Liquid Trust does have a smell to me after the alcohol dissipates.
It's fairly strong at first but quickly dies out just as fast as Liquid Trust becomes ineffective.
I dont think it smells nice though.
I used it standalone in many business/work situations and it always added to the interaction.
1 or 2 sprays on chest just below chin is all i ever used.

(08-29-2011 8:38 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I smelled nice and got compliments.
Well I never got compliments, but it obviously had effect otherwise you would not have gotten them.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
08-31-2011 5:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace or Liquid trust ??? lokoloko 3 1,725 01-04-2014 7:52 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Liquid Trust feedback for New User Makpak 5 2,990 06-16-2010 9:27 PM
Last Post: Vaccine