Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody transferred their products from Alpha Dream to smaller atomizer?
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lightbulb Anybody transferred their products from Alpha Dream to smaller atomizer?
04-18-2013 3:53 AM

I'm thinking of buying a 1ml or 3ml atomizer sprayer so I can put some mones in it for travel purposes. Not sure if I can even safely open the AD bottles without breaking,spilling , or damaging the product causing it to lose its effectiveness. Has anybody tried this? If so please give me some tips to assist me in this process.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-18-2013 3:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Anybody transferred their products from Alpha Dream to smaller atomizer?
04-18-2013 4:22 AM

Buy some plastic pippettes

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
04-18-2013 4:22 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-18-2013 5:57 AM

(04-18-2013 4:22 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Buy some plastic pippettes

You recomemend that to transfer to the atomizer or to use the pipettes instead of the atomizer

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-18-2013 5:57 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2013 3:35 AM

Quote:I'm thinking of buying a 1ml or 3ml atomizer sprayer so I can put some mones in it for travel purposes. Not sure if I can even safely open the AD bottles without breaking,spilling , or damaging the product causing it to lose its effectiveness. Has anybody tried this? If so please give me some tips to assist me in this process.

The 1ml or 3ml atomizer sprayers are referred to as togo bottles and many in the community use them (including myself). You can just unscrew the AD bottles by turning the sprayer to the right like any normal bottle would open.

I don't think you would damage the products if you just unscrew the bottle and take some product out, just as long as you don't keep the bottle open for too long. If pheromones would be destroyed after being exposed to air, it would mean the pheromones would be an ineffective tool for spraying on your skin since it would render them ineffective immediately.

Do use pipettes for the transfer. They don't cost much and are well worth it. Use a separate pipette for each product!

You might want to take a look at my journal for some pics of bottles/pipettes etc.. pages 1-2 http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins

Since you're located in the Usa, here's a vendor where you can buy the materials you need (cheap) http://www.sunburstbottle.com/

You'll find all the stuff you need. You will need to calculate the sprayer volume of the new atomizer you are transferring the product in so you have an idea of how many sprays from the new atomizer equals a spray from the normal bottle. (you can check my journal to see how I did it)

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-24-2013 3:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

04-24-2013 5:38 AM

Thanks a lot buzz that's everything I need!

04-24-2013 5:38 AM
aliphaiz
i am fucking high on life

Rep Post

06-12-2013 12:49 AM

(04-18-2013 3:53 AM)Kahotep Wrote:  I'm thinking of buying a 1ml or 3ml atomizer sprayer so I can put some mones in it for travel purposes. Not sure if I can even safely open the AD bottles without breaking,spilling , or damaging the product causing it to lose its effectiveness. Has anybody tried this? If so please give me some tips to assist me in this process.

i got just the thing you need. i bought this a few weeks back and it works excellent very easy to transfer perfume no need to open bottles and that mess. great value for money. best of all free shipping.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/6pcs-lot-...96418.html

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
-Albert Einstein-
06-12-2013 12:49 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2013 8:28 PM

I use a syringe and various 5 or 6ml atomizers. Keep in mind some will leak. If you see liquid inside the cap it means it's leaking. Buy a new one and transfer the contents. Eventually you'll have a set that is leak proof. I found the hardest part was to have enough different colours so I could keep track of my arsenal. In general, the AD atomizers although great at giving a consistent volume of spray are really prone to leakage. Of three togos from them, one was a sieve (half a bottle lost in a single flight), one leaks slightly and the other seems to be okay. From 3rd party manufactures I've seen a similar lack of quality until I bought some breath freshening atomizers in seven different colours and found that none of them leaked at all, but one died the moment I tried to refill it.
06-30-2013 8:28 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

07-01-2013 12:21 AM

I keep a lot of stuff in dropper bottles or bottles with a nice seal on them for storage rather than the original AD containers. I'm not sure how well stuff ages in Alpha Dream products, and I suspect the AD bottles allow some offgassing when warmed.

Otherwise, the advice you see here is pretty spot on. You can use a pipette or pour stuff or whatever. Pipettes seem more for measuring quantities. It's a decent idea, if you're using a sprayer, to check how many sprays are in 1 ml. The usual is 8 sprays to a ml.

I don't know if water would get more or less sprays than an oil based product...

If you transfer to a droper, there are certainly more drops of oil in 1 ml than drops of water in 1 ml.

[Image: Example.jpg]
07-01-2013 12:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  are you guys still having trouble ordering from alpha dream ? Niceguy 16 1,418 11-14-2019 8:37 PM
Last Post: Tier1TJ
  20 percent off alpha dream products right now with this code Niceguy 0 472 06-18-2019 1:30 AM
Last Post: Niceguy
  atomizer - drops per spray? Thewaterboy 1 297 05-26-2019 4:33 PM
Last Post: kocik2000
  20% off alpha dream products RussianWolf 0 690 01-28-2019 3:20 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 912 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman