Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Any meditators here?
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Any meditators here?
09-17-2015 12:20 PM

I used to meditate, but life has gotten in the way..and pheromones. Lol!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
09-17-2015 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-17-2015 1:29 PM

I would meditate, but I prefer using shortcuts instead. Blum3

ORMUS is known for increasing alpha-wave activity. Thus, by extension, it would make a great meditation aid.
09-17-2015 1:29 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2015 6:52 PM

I have one myself, I try to meditate everyday but my sex drive is too strong sometimes to even focus.

(09-17-2015 10:41 AM)Macro Wrote:  This sounds fucking awesome. Will need to find out more before I purchase as something like this is perfect for a snake oil salesman.
09-17-2015 6:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SuperJoy

Rep Post

09-30-2015 6:46 PM

@cali4ya858 Do you own one? Or its just cool?

I bought one of the devices from the Heartmath people and was totally unimpressed, returned it. Years ago I had a light and sound machine that was awesome. It broke and I never replaced it but it worked for sure. I find the binural beats on youtube to be just as effective but without the bright glasses.

Nevermind... missed a page two wear you answered that. What do you like/dislike about it.

The sex drive can also be a great thing. You need to learn how to channel that energy into the meditation. Dont let the mind control the sexual thoughts. I've had the same issues before.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 6:49 PM by SuperJoy.)
09-30-2015 6:46 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2015 7:04 PM

(09-30-2015 6:46 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  @cali4ya858 Do you own one? Or its just cool?

I bought one of the devices from the Heartmath people and was totally unimpressed, returned it. Years ago I had a light and sound machine that was awesome. It broke and I never replaced it but it worked for sure. I find the binural beats on youtube to be just as effective but without the bright glasses.

Nevermind... missed a page two wear you answered that. What do you like/dislike about it.

The sex drive can also be a great thing. You need to learn how to channel that energy into the meditation. Dont let the mind control the sexual thoughts. I've had the same issues before.

What I like about the EEG headband is that it gives actual feedback to how your mind is working. You might have to wash off the pheromones to calm your mind down because the pheromones raise brain activity. You can't really see how the mind works so a feedback tool to see how your mind is performing really makes it all the difference.

What I really hate about it is that they have a better app version for apple and a shit version for android. Theyre coming out with an update very soon though.
09-30-2015 7:04 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

10-01-2015 9:16 AM

(09-30-2015 7:04 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  What I like about the EEG headband is that it gives actual feedback to how your mind is working. You might have to wash off the pheromones to calm your mind down because the pheromones raise brain activity. You can't really see how the mind works so a feedback tool to see how your mind is performing really makes it all the difference.

What I really hate about it is that they have a better app version for apple and a shit version for android. Theyre coming out with an update very soon though.

Makes sense. Thats why I returned the heartmath monitor. Literally no feedback. You follow an led strip with your breath and it monitors your pulse. It's really only useful for people that are completely unaware of what their body is doing.

Sounds like this headband is a much improved piece of hardware.
10-01-2015 9:16 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2015 12:40 PM

Lately I have been doing mantra meditation and have just started using the breathing techniques from The Wim Hof Method as well.

Intense.
10-29-2015 12:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2015 12:44 AM

Hi ,

I am doing meditation for last 1 year. I used to do a lot of mediation in the past. Used to meditate for 4 hours.

The trick is not judging yourself and keep on doing everyday and increasing 1 or 2 mins everyday .

It is amazing.

Thanks
10-30-2015 12:44 AM
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2016 5:09 PM

Have any of you opened they third eye??
08-06-2016 5:09 PM
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-07-2016 1:45 PM

(05-27-2013 2:40 AM)dp310 Wrote:  Hi,

I'm a Buddhist, and having been meditating for ten years.

My recommendation would be to start with meditation on a single point.

It easier to start with gross physical sensations at the start. For instance, the rising and falling of your stomach, as you breath. Put all of your focus on the physical sensation of your abdomen, rising, and falling. When it rises, mentally note - rising, when it falls, mentally note - falling. When your mind wanders, make a note of it, then return.

Once you have achieved some stability, then you can move onto focusing on your breath, then focusing on a visual object, then focusing on a mental object.

For meditation time, consistency of practice is key. It is much more important to meditate every day, than to meditate for a certain length of time.

Ideally, stop meditating while you still feel eager to meditate. That way, it will be easy to return to the mat. If you push the sessions too long, you will build anxiety, and become sick of meditation, and it will be hard to keep up a daily practice.

Hope that helps.

Used to do vipissana meditation on my own when younger.

Am now doing bodichitta meditation at a local Tibetan center. It is a good thing. Thank you for this message.
09-07-2016 1:45 PM

Share This Thread