Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones
JOC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones
05-23-2010 8:15 PM

Hi All,

I'm absolutely new to pheromones. In fact, I just found out about pheromones about a month ago (how can I let this happen to me .....). Okay, so I'm ready to play catch up, lol.

Previously I couldn't get onto Love Potion webpage and now that I have access to their shopping cart, the major problem is on deciding what to get ..... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the shopping cart ..... how did all of you do that? I mean nth versions of the Love Potion, nth versions of BAM ......

In addition, I'm really bad with scent .... Lol .... I know I don't like my scent to be too sweet (such as Vera Wang's Princess) and heavy (Angel by Thierry Mugler). I like light floral scent such as Issey Miyake, Envy (Gucci), Pleasure (Estee), Nude (Stella McCartney - okay but a little too powdery), Cool Water, Jasmin Noir (okay after the scent has settled).

My profile is as below:

1) 38 years old Asian Chinese woman, not on B/C, average looks but look at least 5-8 years younger, 167cm tall and 55kg.
2) I think I have dual-personality issue .... confident, outgoing, aggressive, impatient, friendly, in a marketing role in the education industry at work but a private person who dislike talking on the phone and can just stay in bed the whole weekend to chill out.
3) Most people find me aloof before they get to know me. My male friends end up in 3 categories (like, dislike or indifferent) while females friends end up in 2 categories (like and dislike).

I would like to use pheromones for:

1) Work - I'm in a marketing/BD function in the education industry so I'm surrounded by students (6-16yrs old). I read about the negative effect on children so I need to find out more. Otherwise, I'm usually with the adults.
2) I'll be meeting up with someone this summer. We had a connection, like 10 years ago. We are still very much attracted to each other and I would like to bring the relationship to a closure, i.e. to move on or to get together. I'm expecting a lot of romping too Blush

Any suggestions? I would love to lay my hands on Instant Sexiness and Instant Sexiness/B. I'm getting IS, Turn Up The Heat, IO, IH, She-Wolf, Nude, PPC. I read abt Love Potion Red & Black but I'm uncertain if this is too heavy or sweet for my liking.

Another question which I would like to know is that do you end up with more unscented or scented potions?

Boy, I'm really excited. Many thanks for your help.

JOC
05-23-2010 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones - JOC - 05-23-2010 8:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  help for an asian female to attract an asian male Do_Cheiro 6 245 07-07-2014 9:13 AM
Last Post: Do_Cheiro
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 415 10-08-2013 5:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Pheromones that work on asian men Yume 28 2,467 02-26-2013 3:03 PM
Last Post: Isis