Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Suggestions For Asian Woman New To Pheromones
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 163 posts

RE: My Initial Test Drive With Pheromones - Turn Up The Heat
05-26-2010 3:58 AM

(05-24-2010 7:15 PM)JOC Wrote:  Just want you to know that I received my shipment of IS, Instant Openness, Instant Honesty and Turn Up The Heat yesterday. I was really excited and instructed DHL to deliver it in the late afternoon (yeah, I wanted to be home to receive my precious package) however, they didn't call as promised so my maid accepted the package on my behalf.

So, the experiment .....

Turn Up The Heat:
I waited till I was totally relaxed and applied 1.5 sprays of Turn Up The Heat (2.5mcg) to my pulse points. My initial opinion of the scent was ..... a little masculine for me. A waited for 10 mins before sniffing my wrist again ... nothing, no reaction. I did that for the next hour but I didn't feel different. Maybe I needed more.

Then I got on a long-distance call with the man who I'm seriously attracted. We chatted for more than half an hour but nothing happened to me ......

Then I proceeded to my bed with my little toy .... didn't feel exceptionally aroused in anyway. In fact, it took me longer to achieve O and they were rather weak. BF came and watched me. He's 8 years my senior and I have a very high sex drive. No extra heat or aggression observed. Went to bed at 1.30am feeling frustrated.

IS:

Didn't sleep well. Woke up a number of times and finally got up at 5am. Couldn't wait to change and try out IS (x2).

Again, 2 sprays on my neck, inner elbows and wrists. Smells like Turn Up The Heat, masculine. Didn't put any other scent as I want to find out the true reactions. No one commented on how I smell or reacting differently. 2 hours later, I sniffed my wrist and I think this smells better now.

I'll try Turn Up The Heat again tonight.

JOC

HI there

Turn Up The Heat Is mainly a mens product. Women do use it but only in tiny tiny amounts. I dont even spray. I open the bottle and let one drop fall off the spray stick. Its always best to use this one with female pheromones. I like using it with copulins and EST. Since you mentiond age is catching up on him copulins for you to wear and Turn Up The Heat for him would be perfect. Is he open to trying them out ?

Try using one at a time until you get to know each product. When you layer right away its harder to find your dosage and to know which mix is causing which reaction.

I wish they didnt name there products "instant" over at AD. Like Bella mentioned they are rarely instant. You have to work them a bit. Just take you time and dont get discouraged.

Tisha
05-26-2010 3:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Essence of Woman: Beginner to pheromones. Help!! Zulmy17 1 283 10-08-2013 5:33 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Pheromones that work on asian men Yume 28 1,926 02-26-2013 3:03 PM
Last Post: Isis