Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Luck with Alpha Dream Products?
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Any Luck with Alpha Dream Products?
05-23-2012 12:37 PM

I like the AlphaDonna for martial arts classes and the gym. I feel much more aggressive/lightning quick. Great self effects of self confidence. It clearly draws a lot of attention.

If I want to have a fun - social effect - I've been using Glace with an extra 2 sprays of DHEAS - neat. It lightens up everyone around - use a few cops underneath (any OCCO from LP will do) and you've got a social with a sexy twist.

Have fun!
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2012 12:38 PM by Shelly B.)
05-23-2012 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2012 10:24 PM

(05-23-2012 12:37 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  I like the AlphaDonna for martial arts classes and the gym. I feel much more aggressive/lightning quick. Great self effects of self confidence. It clearly draws a lot of attention.

If I want to have a fun - social effect - I've been using Glace with an extra 2 sprays of DHEAS - neat. It lightens up everyone around - use a few cops underneath (any OCCO from Love Potion will do) and you've got a social with a sexy twist.

Have fun!

Hi ShellyB
I have been thinking of ordering DHEAS to wear with Glace and Achar, but have only seen reviews by the guys .How does it work for you ? Does the "beautifying effect " hold true ? Any self effects ?
Thank you !!

Cheers Smile
05-23-2012 10:24 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-24-2012 7:01 AM

(05-23-2012 10:24 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Hi ShellyB
I have been thinking of ordering DHEAS to wear with Glace and Achar, but have only seen reviews by the guys .How does it work for you ? Does the "beautifying effect " hold true ? Any self effects ?
Thank you !!

I've tested the living bejesus out of and LOVE it.

Well - I tend to be in the GO BIG or GO Home Club

I bought the spray TOO strong in retrospect and had a great convo with Chris about that. Halo and I have had a scream over some of my tests - I think I may be the only chick that has tested it out that high for giggles. I can safely say - there is a threshold and you should NOT NOT NOT got EVER above 300. Did I say ever? THAT?

Bad things happen to your personal bits. It WILL startle you and since no one had reported this - frankly - freaked me out. They revert. Thankfully. It is distressing nonetheless. Oh - and at that level it causes a raging horniness on the level of the almost medical - as in I can not eat, sleep, function or do anything else's except .... EDITED TO ADD - I was on the HUGE side of go big or go go home. This was a 5 spray test. Out of a 100 mcg per spray bottle. It was a rough 3 hours.

So - Chris and I talked about this. He says women should NOT go above 300. Given my experience - I believe it. Keep it below 300 or well - you will be very unfocused and very uncomfortable

OK - now the black box warning is concluded - the *good* news - it makes everyone lower their guard, be happy, give the whole world a glow. Not just to those around you - but for you to. This is NOT a single molecule just for the guys - it's GREAT for us too!

It's brilliant stuff - I have the 100 spray - but I am a mister so maybe the 50 would be smarter next go round. I top off what I am wearing. I am getting best results either at my wrists (hand talker) BUT brilliant on date night with shot in my hair. Have to hide the smell - but as the hair moves - whammo - everyone gets a little bit happier with the world - including me.

At high doses it does leave zits at the application site - SO - black box again - no more than 300 ever.

Sweet Spot with Glacé - 2 spays Glacé - wrist. 1 neck. 1 dheas wrist, 1 hair

Sweet Spot with LP Perfect Match (boosted Cops) - PM roll on wrist, cleavage, back of neck. 1 dheas wrist, 1 hair

have fun - I won't ever be without a bottle of this to boost the "all is right in the world" happy in whatever mix I have on

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 7:29 AM by Shelly B.)
05-24-2012 7:01 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

05-24-2012 8:17 AM

(05-23-2012 10:24 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Hi ShellyB
Thank you !!

DHEAS is great! Definitely great self effects, makes me giddy, giggly, with total beautifying effects in sunlight. Also makes me talk really fast.
05-24-2012 8:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

05-24-2012 8:19 AM

(05-24-2012 7:01 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  I've tested the living bejesus out of and LOVE it.

I bought the spray TOO strong in retrospect and had a great convo with Chris about that. Halo and I have had a scream over some of my tests - I think I may be the only chick that has tested it out that high for giggles. I can safely say - there is a threshold and you should NOT NOT NOT got EVER above 300. Did I say ever? THAT?

Bad things happen to your personal bits. It WILL startle you and since no one had reported this - frankly - freaked me out. They revert. Thankfully. It is distressing nonetheless. Oh - and at that level it causes a raging horniness on the level of the almost medical - as in I can not eat, sleep, function or do anything else's except .... EDITED TO ADD - I was on the HUGE side of go big or go go home. This was a 5 spray test. Out of a 100 mcg per spray bottle. It was a rough 3 hours.

So - Chris and I talked about this. He says women should NOT go above 300. Given my experience - I believe it. Keep it below 300 or well - you will be very unfocused and very uncomfortable

OK - now the black box warning is concluded - the *good* news - it makes everyone lower their guard, be happy, give the whole world a glow. Not just to those around you - but for you to. This is NOT a single molecule just for the guys - it's GREAT for us too!

It's brilliant stuff - I have the 100 spray - but I am a mister so maybe the 50 would be smarter next go round. I top off what I am wearing. I am getting best results either at my wrists (hand talker) BUT brilliant on date night with shot in my hair. Have to hide the smell - but as the hair moves - whammo - everyone gets a little bit happier with the world - including me.

At high doses it does leave zits at the application site - SO - black box again - no more than 300 ever.

Sweet Spot with Love Potion Perfect Match (boosted Cops) - PM roll on wrist, cleavage, back of neck. 1 dheas wrist, 1 hair

have fun - I won't ever be without a bottle of this to boost the "all is right in the world" happy in whatever mix I have on

I got the chest zits after wearing 100-150mcg to my chest. Sticking with arms, hair and clothes from now on.
05-24-2012 8:19 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-24-2012 11:07 AM

(05-24-2012 8:17 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  DHEAS is great! Definitely great self effects, makes me giddy, giggly, with total beautifying effects in sunlight. Also makes me talk really fast.

Oh yeah - the talking really fast thing? That's consistent for me to. It's actually disconcerting for some people around me I think. I catch people looking at me a little funny but I am just speedy gonzalez with my sentences when I've got this on - and it is more pronounced the more you wear.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-24-2012 11:07 AM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-24-2012 7:05 PM

(05-24-2012 7:01 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  I've tested the living bejesus out of and LOVE it.

Sweet Spot with Love Potion Perfect Match (boosted Cops) - PM roll on wrist, cleavage, back of neck. 1 dheas wrist, 1 hair

Wow - Thank you !! all the info a girl could ever want Smile I will definitely order some and give it a try . 50 mcg concentration sounds good to me for starters
(05-24-2012 8:17 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  DHEAS is great! Definitely great self effects, makes me giddy, giggly, with total beautifying effects in sunlight. Also makes me talk really fast.

Thank you !
Anything endorsed by you is definitely worth a try Smile

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 7:07 PM by fluffygirl12.)
05-24-2012 7:05 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-30-2012 3:22 PM

i think i told you about it .. did i ;)

great that you have fun with that stuff ....

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
05-30-2012 3:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-30-2012 3:24 PM

Wow, 300mcg DHEAS and i thought my 150mcg were a lot! Did you notice some slight visual effects with that much on? Like certain colors being brighter?
How exactly did you feel more horny? I noticed girls looking much more beautiful, it did in a sense smoothen/prettify their faces. Also they looked much younger. Even girls far over my age range, that usually would not attract me at all. And it also raised my general level of horniness, especially in higher doses.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
05-30-2012 3:24 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-30-2012 7:39 PM

(05-30-2012 3:24 PM)idontknow Wrote:  Wow, 300mcg DHEAS and i thought my 150mcg were a lot! Did you notice some slight visual effects with that much on? Like certain colors being brighter?
How exactly did you feel more horny? I noticed girls looking much more beautiful, it did in a sense smoothen/prettify their faces. Also they looked much younger. Even girls far over my age range, that usually would not attract me at all. And it also raised my general level of horniness, especially in higher doses.

Ok - well - hmmmm.

Hmmmmmm. Anyone

Sighs.

Dang it.

K - these are ALL the details I am owing publicaly. You want more than this? Spritz up and see what you get. Mda

I can't speak to visual anomalies at either 300 or 500 - frankly too damn horny to notice that sort of detail. I am busy focusing on how exactly I am getting horizontal and superimposed - but mostly superimposed. I couldn't give a rats ass about my visual field. Just me. YMMV. And I am not out scoping targets - I have a target and he is not always delighted to be the guinea pig of my experiments. LOL!!!!

@ 500 I physically can't shift my "bits" - they HURT. And I am not going one damn place - EVER AGAIN until I am completely resolved. I don't care if I kill you doing it. I don't. Not a whit. I'll miss you when you are dead but in the moment F'ITALL I have needs. I am not pretty - I am demanding. We are going NOT ONE INCH from wherever I am UNTIL I AM GOOD AND READY. Not for food. Not for water. Not for nuthin'. 500 is a VERY VERY VERY bad idea.

300 is insistent, it is happening, it is voracious, it is synapse blowing focused, but personal bits don't hurt, food/water are allowed and do happen and death is NOT imminent if denied. However denial at 300 is cause for temper tantrums - bad ones. But again - YMMV.

My Best,
Shelly B
05-30-2012 7:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help, no luck with LP Pheromone yet vi0let9 12 5,914 06-19-2016 8:50 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Question About Oil Content in Phero XS & Alpha Dream's products. Honeycake 4 2,330 09-14-2015 8:17 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 7,801 01-31-2013 6:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream Sarafina 35 14,649 01-30-2013 10:54 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream? Skayna 11 6,130 11-16-2012 5:54 PM
Last Post: Akelah