Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Anti-cancer supplements?
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 381
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 161 posts

RE: Anti-cancer supplements?
06-07-2012 2:39 AM

Hey Wiserd,

I understand your point of view. I do not make a claim to be an expert in this matter, my area is photonics not medicine. But my biased ideas found on experience, lead me to think that the alkaline/adic state of the body is right. Especially since I know of cases where people where able to beat cancer solely on nutrition and supplementation. The alkaline-acid thing may be too simplistic, but in general I still have found it's validity empirically. You are right, it is not straight forward what supplements/food are acid/alkaline. Lemon(as all citric fruits) is/are acid, but apparently but has an alkalinization impact on the body. Like Dr. Coldwell mentions, there is no one single cure, what works for one may not work for another. Each approach has to be different.

About the Essiac Tea, the tea itself may be of no interest. How it was banned and how all research and records dissapeared, may be of more insight. Ms. Caisse was basically a Canadian nurse, that took in terminally ill cancer patients about 50 yrs. ago. She administered the Essiac tea and had 100% success rate on those patients. When she died all her records and research were banished and had her remedy (tea) banned. If you want to look into this story, google won't help. You'll have to look into torrents.

As you know no MD in the world(any country) can make the claim of curing cancer. He/she will get his/her license revoked and banned for good. The doctor that cured my uncle is and MD that uses the sodium and potassium therapy to cure all sorts of diseases and ailments, he is not using it solely for cancer. He told my uncle to undergo the radio/chemo sessions in parallel with his therapy. He only went to the first 3 sessions, after that the cancer was gone. He always runs his therapy in parallel to what the regular doctors prescribe. I've lost his contact info I only know is his name and the institution he belongs to. I'll try to see if I can found any contact information on him, in case you are interested.

Anyway, that is my take on cancer. For certain preventable, and to me curable.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
06-07-2012 2:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Anti-cancer supplements? - wiserd - 06-06-2012, 3:33 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - Chaotic - 06-06-2012, 6:03 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - wiserd - 06-06-2012, 8:38 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - thundr - 06-06-2012, 6:08 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - Chaotic - 06-07-2012 2:39 AM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - eyeofra - 06-07-2012, 8:38 AM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - jancoman - 06-21-2012, 9:03 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - Lexy - 06-25-2012, 2:30 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - clide7 - 06-25-2012, 3:19 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - Buzzy78 - 12-05-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Anti-cancer supplements? - wiserd - 08-24-2013, 1:46 AM