Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another believer??
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Another believer??
05-26-2015 7:19 PM

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLyBtT7qJ9c&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xLyBtT7qJ9c&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

P.s. I told him about molecule... Lol

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile: http://www.fragrantica.com/member/772625/

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
05-26-2015 7:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: Another believer??
05-26-2015 9:04 PM

You told him about Evolve?

I enjoyed it! Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-26-2015 9:04 PM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-26-2015 10:37 PM

Nope someone else did that. Just molecule 01 Lol. He was real skeptical. He got a couple other videos dogging mones.

~Arsenal~

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

05-26-2015 10:37 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-27-2015 4:43 PM

Is this the same guy who initially said pheromones don't work? I've seen his older videos!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-27-2015 4:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-27-2015 9:31 PM

Yeah that's him!!

~Arsenal~

05-27-2015 9:31 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-28-2015 6:21 PM

(05-27-2015 9:31 PM)ak4d4 Wrote:  Yeah that's him!!

Was it Turn Up The Heat that he was saying was a dud and made him think pheromones overall don't work..? Evolve seems to have changed that perception. hahaha Party2

05-28-2015 6:21 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2015 6:51 PM

Is this starfoxx? didn't feel like watching YouTube on the phone, but I saw where he ordered evolve n wolf and someone said get m1 now I'm looking to get it Lol if that's you thanks for the tip
(05-28-2015 6:21 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Was it Turn Up The Heat that he was saying was a dud and made him think pheromones overall don't work..? Evolve seems to have changed that perception. hahaha Party2

I believe the dud was some cheap cologne with a pheromone, I think he said he bought in a walgrees for ten bucks lol
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 6:53 PM by flacowww.)
05-28-2015 6:51 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-28-2015 7:05 PM

(05-28-2015 6:51 PM)flacowww Wrote:  Is this starfoxx? didn't feel like watching YouTube on the phone, but I saw where he ordered evolve n wolf and someone said get m1 now I'm looking to get it Lol if that's you thanks for the tip

I believe the dud was some cheap cologne with a pheromone, I think he said he bought in a walgrees for ten bucks lol

Oh yeah! It was realm. But he did order Turn Up The Heat too. I remember him mentioning something about the packaging. That was actually how I heard about M1 too. Hahah it wasn't me, I've been wanting to try it out so bad, but it's so expensive!! I saw somewhere where Thundr mentioned that Core has Iso-E-Super in it, and so I was curious, but I don't know how well Core would work on a girl who has a GF lol. I also saw that they have "tribute" M1 products for much cheaper on Amazon, but I don't know if it will be just as good. I'm trying to find the ratios in both to see if the cheaper alternative will be good before I eventually shell out money for the real thing. 130+ bucks for 100 mL of M1. Soooo expensive. The one on amazon is 25 bucks for 100 mL, 20% iso-e-super in the contents. Do you know how much iso-e-super is in M1?

05-28-2015 7:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-28-2015 7:17 PM

(05-28-2015 7:05 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Oh yeah! It was realm. But he did order Turn Up The Heat too. I remember him mentioning something about the packaging. That was actually how I heard about M1 too. Hahah it wasn't me, I've been wanting to try it out so bad, but it's so expensive!! I saw somewhere where Thundr mentioned that Core has Iso-E-Super in it, and so I was curious, but I don't know how well Core would work on a girl who has a GF lol. I also saw that they have "tribute" M1 products for much cheaper on Amazon, but I don't know if it will be just as good. I'm trying to find the ratios in both to see if the cheaper alternative will be good before I eventually shell out money for the real thing. 130+ bucks for 100 mL of M1. Soooo expensive. The one on amazon is 25 bucks for 100 mL, 20% iso-e-super in the contents. Do you know how much iso-e-super is in M1?

Myperfumesamples.com under 10 bucks I believe for a sample and I think if spend 25 you get free shipping... I tried a good sample today with hdione in it. It was Eau De sauvage but it didn't last long on my skin
05-28-2015 7:17 PM
moe

Rep Post

05-29-2015 1:26 AM

(05-28-2015 7:05 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Oh yeah! It was realm. But he did order Turn Up The Heat too. I remember him mentioning something about the packaging. That was actually how I heard about M1 too. Hahah it wasn't me, I've been wanting to try it out so bad, but it's so expensive!! I saw somewhere where Thundr mentioned that Core has Iso-E-Super in it, and so I was curious, but I don't know how well Core would work on a girl who has a GF lol. I also saw that they have "tribute" M1 products for much cheaper on Amazon, but I don't know if it will be just as good. I'm trying to find the ratios in both to see if the cheaper alternative will be good before I eventually shell out money for the real thing. 130+ bucks for 100 mL of M1. Soooo expensive. The one on amazon is 25 bucks for 100 mL, 20% iso-e-super in the contents. Do you know how much iso-e-super is in M1?

B.Enigma have a look at stefdude's journal last pages. you will find the answers to your M1 questions.

If you don't have access to journals yet, it should not be long before Mark grants it to you since you have proved to be an enthusiastic PT member Smile

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-29-2015 1:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need some honest help here(from a non-believer)!! andrw322 22 7,465 02-28-2014 4:19 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial
Heart I'm a believer now - AV review in the Valentines sexyguy 17 5,215 02-19-2013 11:24 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial