Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics and restocking
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androtics and restocking
04-14-2010 8:13 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, whats up at Androtics main base Smile?
Long time ago they spoke about restock, but nothig really happend.
Many interesting Ps are not available since months.
Are they preparing for the biggest restock ever seen Big Grin?

Hyper

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
04-14-2010 8:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Androtics and restocking
04-14-2010 9:51 PM

I'll likely get in trouble for being down on them (which I'm not nor have I ever been). It says a lot when they are out of products in the Instant line which is their bread and butter.

I've got my fingers crossed that it is temporary. It is possible that they are in the process of having things synthesized that they really couldn't do until after the new Ammo scent rollout. Then you have to wait for the money to roll in before you can put it towards something else. I know I've seen a lot of businesses that used to bill for goods/services that are now expecting up front payment because of the economy and banks reluctance to lend for day to day expenses.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-14-2010 9:51 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

04-15-2010 1:27 AM

All the suppliers for our family business carry low stock and have a huge backorder list. Makes it really difficult to do business. We have customers ready to buy but can't get enough product. Seems to be an industry trend.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2010 1:28 AM by Gegogi.)
04-15-2010 1:27 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-15-2010 3:22 AM

Sounds like Lean Practices gone wrong. It's one thing to only stock what you can keep liquid, but without some kind of backup plan, I can easily see a high demand, low availability situation happen. In sales, that's a killer.
04-15-2010 3:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-22-2010 1:24 AM

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

Sorry I need to scream. Not one decent womens product is in stock over there. Not One!!! Both Instant sexiness products are out. MX135 is out MX274 are out. TAH is out. You have MX300 but that lost its appeals when they took the copulins out of it plus it more for work. They have nothing and I read a post that they probably wont be restocking till the middle of May.

Now while this annoys the shit out of me, I can wait years before I need to buy anything because I am fully stocked. But I feel so bad for the new ladies over there in the forum. There is nothing for them there and no one can tell them where to go to get good products because your not allowed to talk about it. So they ask and there posts sit unanswered.

I cant tell you how many times I received long PM's when I was Mod there about using the Neiman Marcus business model. If you dont have it then send them where they can get it. They preach one thing and do another and it bugs the hell out of me. Dont get me wrong I love Androtics. I love Both Jasmin and Steve. I just dont love whats happening over there.

There is a poor women in there now looking for help who had to resort to pherlure. I can tell her it sucks but I cant tell her where to go to get what doesnt suck without getting banned.

I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

Ok I am done venting thank you for your time LOL

Tisha
04-22-2010 1:24 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

04-22-2010 3:36 AM

Well I managed to recently squeeze a bottle of A314 out of AD. Had to wait many weeks to snag it. Sometimes it would come in stock but would sell out quickly and I had to wait for the next batch. Love the product but hate the headshop hippie scent they use. I would have ordered more stuff but the pickins were dad burn slim.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2010 3:36 AM by Gegogi.)
04-22-2010 3:36 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-22-2010 5:54 AM

Even when stuff appears in stock it's like a ninja... * poof *...blink and ya miss it!

I gave up and dropped a load somewhere else. Yes It's a party and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit by the sidelines waiting for someone to ask me to dance.
I'm itchin' to move and I'll make my own music if I have to! :dance3: Hey, what's a girl to do? Ya gotta go where the gittin' is good.

Bella
04-22-2010 5:54 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

04-22-2010 10:22 AM

I know ALL of the women's products are gone. SH*T I can only swear...they were the best products...

I'll need to do one last shopping spree so I'll be on the safe side for some time... erk, this is so sad.

(04-22-2010 1:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  They have nothing and I read a post that they probably wont be restocking till the middle of May.

I highly doubt that... they've been always talking about restocking but it never seems to happen to some of the products

(04-22-2010 1:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  There is a poor women in there now looking for help who had to resort to pherlure. I can tell her it sucks but I cant tell her where to go to get what doesnt suck without getting banned.

you can't even tell where to get Essence of Woman from? if not, that's just really really sad!!! Essence of Woman is like the main shit in our world!

(04-22-2010 1:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

NO WAY!!!!
04-22-2010 10:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-22-2010 10:34 AM

(04-22-2010 1:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I can only conclude they are trying to go out of business.

NO WAY!!!!
[/quote]

Maybe it was the fault of the mysterious hacker who allegedly bought up everything in sight on the 'hidden page 5' that also bought up all the women's products. Dodgy

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-22-2010 10:34 AM
pherohooked
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2010 10:45 AM

(04-22-2010 10:22 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  I know ALL of the women's products are gone. SH*T I can only swear...they were the best products...

I'll need to do one last shopping spree so I'll be on the safe side for some time... erk, this is so sad.

I highly doubt that... they've been always talking about restocking but it never seems to happen to some of the products

(04-22-2010 1:24 AM)Tisha Wrote:  There is a poor women in there now looking for help who had to resort to pherlure. I can tell her it sucks but I cant tell her where to go to get what doesnt suck without getting banned.

you can't even tell where to get Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) from? if not, that's just really really sad!!! Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is like the main shit in our world!

NO WAY!!!!

Going out of business!?? Ahhh! Hope that is not true. I am a new member here...came from PheroTalk. Actually recommended by Tisha! Smile My member name there is "kaygeejo" I'm thinking about having to buy Pherlure b/c I experienced mild results with that (I'm female...my name can be deceiving). Any suggestions on something comparable to Instant Sexiness A? That gave me the BEST results. Love it!!!
04-22-2010 10:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  P´s and T´s restocking Pagodeiro 41 20,506 01-17-2012 10:39 PM
Last Post: SeriousSmile