Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics Smartmones - The Sidetracked Thread
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
RE: Androtics Smartmones
08-13-2009 11:26 PM

(08-13-2009 4:11 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Whoops I didn't mean to forget IG which is also a great product.

Many of the experimental mixes are fabulous as well. MX135 MX134 and MX300 are products I love and use often.

Michael has really made great strides in the Pheromone industry. I know there is so much craziness happening there and its hard for members who have been loyal for so long to watch.

Many of the members there think I am the evil force that Michael speaks about in his posts. I have actually gotten hate mail. I dont know what he thinks really because in the 2 years I worked for him (in a unofficial capacity) He has never once acknowledged me. Not by email PM or phone. Just that one time in the coplingate thread. I will say I got a nice parting gift though. Now I am told they want me gone totally from their forum and from a few very reliable sources.

Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this here but I am hurt and stunned. (Admins you can censor me if you want P )

I will always love there products they are the best. I will always care for them despite what they have said about me and feel about me. My leaving is not a reflection on their work or products but on the hurt and craziness that continues in the forum. My opinion never matched theirs on many things but I was always up front with them and never attacked them in any way. People only have worth to them if they follow their beliefs. Frankly I am more sad for them then I am for me but you cant fight the dark with the dark and I refuse to walk away from the light.

Sorry for the tangent but I had to clear the air. Since we all know each other here right now I felt comfortable saying it but I will probably delete this post later when the place starts rocking.

Tisha

Tisha! I am literally stunned by this news! Oh my God! You have been their number one supporter and a total workhorse over their for years. I'm so sorry! You really don't deserve that!

People are crazy all over. It must be in the stars. I only got one piece of hate mail, and it was incredibly intense - very full of hatred, not just for me, but for all women. But it wasn't from a forum member at Androtics... it was connected to another issue over there. It's pretty obvious someone must be very busy stirring a pot over there - and reaching far and wide to do it.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 2:01 AM by Diane999.)
08-13-2009 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
228 thanks in 163 posts

08-14-2009 3:03 AM

(08-13-2009 11:26 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  
(08-13-2009 4:11 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Whoops I didn't mean to forget IG which is also a great product.

Many of the experimental mixes are fabulous as well. MX135 MX134 and MX300 are products I love and use often.

Michael has really made great strides in the Pheromone industry. I know there is so much craziness happening there and its hard for members who have been loyal for so long to watch.

Many of the members there think I am the evil force that Michael speaks about in his posts. I have actually gotten hate mail. I dont know what he thinks really because in the 2 years I worked for him (in a unofficial capacity) He has never once acknowledged me. Not by email PM or phone. Just that one time in the coplingate thread. I will say I got a nice parting gift though. Now I am told they want me gone totally from their forum and from a few very reliable sources.

Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this here but I am hurt and stunned. (Admins you can censor me if you want P )

I will always love there products they are the best. I will always care for them despite what they have said about me and feel about me. My leaving is not a reflection on their work or products but on the hurt and craziness that continues in the forum. My opinion never matched theirs on many things but I was always up front with them and never attacked them in any way. People only have worth to them if they follow their beliefs. Frankly I am more sad for them then I am for me but you cant fight the dark with the dark and I refuse to walk away from the light.

Sorry for the tangent but I had to clear the air. Since we all know each other here right now I felt comfortable saying it but I will probably delete this post later when the place starts rocking.

Tisha

Tisha! I am literally stunned by this news! Oh my God! You have been their number one supporter and a total workhorse over their for years. I'm so sorry! You really don't deserve that!

People are crazy all over. It must be in the stars. I only got one piece of hate mail, and it was incredibly intense - very full of hatred, not just for me, but for all women. But it wasn't from a forum member at Androtics... it was connected to another issue over there. It's pretty obvious someone must be very busy stirring a pot over there - and reaching far and wide to do it.

Diane

I am sorry you got hate mail to. I got the feeling from mine that its against women as well and they just do not want any mention of copulins in there forum. Michael pretty much posted that the trouble makers are the people who are looking for copulins or the "copulin lovers" which pretty much put all of us into that catogory.

I agree there is something in the air just not in the forum either. A few days ago there were protests in front of the post offiice about the new health care proposal Obama wants. Its not unusual in CT but the people were down right nasty and threw shit at our trucks when we were leaving for the road. The post master had us lock ourselves in the trucks in 95 degree weather as we left because he was afraid they would approach the trucks other then just throwing stuff. Cops fianlly cleared it out but they were on the road checking on all of us all day. Hell we are not even part of the Government technically.

Its been a stressful week LOL

Tisha
08-14-2009 3:03 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
08-14-2009 3:47 AM

(08-14-2009 3:03 AM)Tisha Wrote:  
(08-13-2009 11:26 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Tisha

Diane

I am sorry you got hate mail to. I got the feeling from mine that its against women as well and they just do not want any mention of copulins in there forum. Michael pretty much posted that the trouble makers are the people who are looking for copulins or the "copulin lovers" which pretty much put all of us into that catogory.

I agree there is something in the air just not in the forum either. A few days ago there were protests in front of the post offiice about the new health care proposal Obama wants. Its not unusual in CT but the people were down right nasty and threw shit at our trucks when we were leaving for the road. The post master had us lock ourselves in the trucks in 95 degree weather as we left because he was afraid they would approach the trucks other then just throwing stuff. Cops fianlly cleared it out but they were on the road checking on all of us all day. Hell we are not even part of the Government technically.

Its been a stressful week LOL

Tisha

I hear that someone over there is referring to cops as "rancid salad dressing" LOL... yeah, that's respectful.

Well, as awful as things may seem, this stuff doesn't hold too much weight for me right now. I lost my brother just two weeks ago. He was only 59 and died of a heart attack. It puts things like this bit of drama into perspective as being really insignificant... and really not more than a bit of dusty air on a hot summer afternoon.

So, cheer up, girl! You have friends, you have family, and it is really all about where you put your attention. Will it be on the dust, or will it be on the sunshine shining all around and through the dust?

And you are not alone.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2009 3:55 AM by Diane999.)
08-14-2009 3:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1787
Thanks received:
4536 thanks in 1901 posts

08-14-2009 9:16 AM

(08-13-2009 4:11 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this here but I am hurt and stunned. (Admins you can censor me if you want P )

My opinion never matched theirs on many things but I was always up front with them and never attacked them in any way. People only have worth to them if they follow their beliefs. Frankly I am more sad for them then I am for me but you cant fight the dark with the dark and I refuse to walk away from the light.

Tisha

Tisha,

You and I seemed to almost always agree, and although you were more vocal in what you said, I spoke up as much as I felt I could get away with, without getting banned. And Bella was always in the same court too. That's why this forum exists!

When you gave up your moderator status at pherotalk, it was almost a straight plunge into a pit of darkness for them, and they were already sliding down a slippery slope. I hated to see you go, but was also thrilled for you because you had invested far more time and effort than anyone should have ever asked or expected of you, and I was glad to see you might finally have a chance to pull yourself away and havce a real life again.

It really is a shame, because I really did enjoy being a member of that community for a long time, and I've never been one to join or play in forums! It just had such an incredible group of peopleand flow of energy that you couldn't help but get sucked in. But from the time they started talking about editing posts and censorship it started going downhill, till it got so bad that I madde my exit a couple of weeks ago.

Regardless, we have a new home, and hopefully one that can be everything they were at one time, and more. I am really exicited about the momentum we've got started here after only a few days being live. And, it's nice to be around friends again, were we can all say anything we want, without fear of big brother looking over our shoulders and editing or deleting our posts. P

(08-14-2009 3:47 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  I hear that someone over there is referring to cops as "rancid salad dressing" LOL... yeah, that's respectful.

Well, as awful as things may seem, this stuff doesn't hold too much weight for me right now. I lost my brother just two weeks ago. He was only 59 and died of a heart attack. It puts things like this bit of drama into perspective as being really insignificant... and really not more than a bit of dusty air on a hot summer afternoon.

Diane

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. You are right though, when you look at the bigger picture, it does put things into perspective, and all the drama and mud-slinging really is insignificant and just a little blot of ugliness on the platter of life.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-14-2009 9:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

08-14-2009 11:35 AM

Diane, really sorry to hear about your brother.

Heart
Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
08-14-2009 11:35 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

08-14-2009 12:27 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss Diane.
08-14-2009 12:27 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

08-14-2009 1:09 PM

My condolences for the loss of your brother as well, Diane. Let me also extend my congratulations and admiration for bringing your cops project to fruition with both speed and grace.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-14-2009 1:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

08-14-2009 1:10 PM

(((((( Diane )))))))

I am really sorry to hear about your brother.

Lots of love
xoxoxox
08-14-2009 1:10 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

08-14-2009 1:56 PM

Tisha

Well then you're gonna have to delete mine too.

I love(ed) that company. I have never said that about any other business. I recieved top shelf customer service in every business dealing I ever had with them. The best service of any company I've ever done business with. Bar none.

Tisha, remember that you are not alone in this. There are hundreds of us who stand with you. To the hilt. You don't even get all the anti-fans. SteveO's got his share. There's even a few that think Bella and I are the evil force that kept them so busy writing circular replies to our pointed questions that they couldn't take care of business. LOL

(08-13-2009 9:43 PM)remmy Wrote:  o wow. i was not aware of any of this, since i was busy with my surgery rotations starting and all.. im sorry i wasnt around to be more supportive. that's really harsh and i'm sorry that happened Sad

Remmy, I'm so glad to see you again. I've always wondered where you got to.

You are fortunate that you were not there. It has been very disappointing.

Or maybe I should say WE are fortunate that you were not there. Without that baggage, you are one of the people who is most able to make our future here at PheroTruth bright and shining.

The rest of us are faced with the task of finding a way into the future without carrying forward our resentments and disappointments.

Focus Forward! (That's what I keep telling myself.)

Androtics and PheroTalk changed our lives. For the better. We are all better men and women because of them. And when it is all said and done, the real Micheal Harris and his company Androtics will have made this a better world.
08-14-2009 1:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 44 posts

08-14-2009 2:19 PM

(08-14-2009 1:09 PM)renny Wrote:  My condolences for the loss of your brother as well, Diane. Let me also extend my congratulations and admiration for bringing your cops project to fruition with both speed and grace.

First, I want to heartily second Renny's sentiments. On both counts.

(08-14-2009 3:47 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  .............
... and really not more than a bit of dusty air on a hot summer afternoon.

Are you sure you're not from Texas?

Honestly, that does help to put a little perspective on a few things in my world. Thank you.

Even the dust is kind of interesting. Lately i've been thinking alot about aromatics and aerosols. Hmmm...dust....
08-14-2009 2:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread