Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androtics Direct Review
khandikhane1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Androtics Direct Review
03-30-2012 1:32 PM

Hi again to you all.

My first foray into nomes has been kinda wild...lol. I got a free gift certificate for registering with their site and used it immediately on Instant Shine. They sent me a test product called MX444, but im afraid to use it as I cant find what it does.

Spritz instant shine on both wrists, chest, back of my neck. I have shoulder length hair and it swings into the scent, spreading it whenever I turn my head. To start, I am currently going through a break-up and had been really bummed about it - not with Instant Shine on! It makes me so very optimistic and happy. There is a spring in my step whenever I spritz it on. I also cant help but smile. I went to the mall with it on and many people were very talkative and saying hello to me. I stopped to get Chinese food, and the lady behind the counter gave me a extra serving of meat for free. I also stopped at the gas station to get cigarettes which rang up at $6.04 with tax. I handed the attendant a $5, $1, and 4 pennies; he looked me dead in my face, smiled and handed me back the $5!

More to come!
03-30-2012 1:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Androtics Direct Review
03-31-2012 1:13 PM

I'm not at all surprised about you getting hooked up like that. I love Instant Shine.

Androtics doesn't always know how a mix is going to work. They send out those samples so you can test it out. If you write a report on their website, they might make note of it. I found for all the testing they do with mixes, they have yet to really release more products. There used to be a lot of really amazing mixes for women- fantastic things. They discontinued all of them.

If you are interested in getting another free gift certificate, there is a company that is trying to be the next Androtics. They have similar products (including ones similar to the women's products androtics used to make. I'm thinking you are a female based on your name and the way you write). If you want to check them out, they're truepheromones.com , or you can just follow their link here on the forum. That's how I found out about them.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-31-2012 1:13 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-31-2012 3:59 PM

I think the MXes are just Instant Shine with different types of diffusion. the 400s certainly are. So don't worry about using the stuff. As long as you just use a spray or two you won't get bad hits with it. The worst MXes I've gotten just didn't do anything at all.

I.S. is, most likely, some form of beta-androstadienol, if you're looking to do more research on it. It increases confidence in men and women and reduces physical distance. Since it 'feels good' you can get a pavlovian effect of people wanting to hang around you.

While Androtics does have one or two good products (IS and A314 is also nice), they tend to be a bit pricey as well as fairly secretive about their contents. You can't even get unscented sprays if you want them. A lot of the people on this forum are former Androtics' customers who were in one way or another frustrated with Androtics secrecy or their changing of mixes (or price hikes.) (Since getting the right ratios is important to a phero user, changing a mix without warning and community feedback can cause bad feelings.)

One of the most popular pheromone sellers on this forum is Chris from Alpha Dream (problematically also initialed AD, same as Androtics Direct.)

Chris consistently offers good prices. A lot of the really serious folks who want to experiment with single molecules or know which molecules are in their mixes tend to go with him since he's really "open source." He's by far the most responsive vendor in terms of community feedback and has also helped research and supply new -mones.

Chris's "Glace" is probably the best social mixes out there, and VERY reasonably priced.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-31-2012 3:59 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-23-2012 10:12 PM

(03-31-2012 3:59 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I think the MXes are just Instant Shine with different types of diffusion. the 400s certainly are. So don't worry about using the stuff. As long as you just use a spray or two you won't get bad hits with it. The worst MXes I've gotten just didn't do anything at all.

I.S. is, most likely, some form of beta-androstadienol, if you're looking to do more research on it. It increases confidence in men and women and reduces physical distance. Since it 'feels good' you can get a pavlovian effect of people wanting to hang around you.

While Androtics does have one or two good products (IS and A314 is also nice), they tend to be a bit pricey as well as fairly secretive about their contents. You can't even get unscented sprays if you want them. A lot of the people on this forum are former Androtics' customers who were in one way or another frustrated with Androtics secrecy or their changing of mixes (or price hikes.) (Since getting the right ratios is important to a phero user, changing a mix without warning and community feedback can cause bad feelings.)

One of the most popular pheromone sellers on this forum is Chris from Alpha Dream (problematically also initialed AD, same as Androtics Direct.)

Chris consistently offers good prices. A lot of the really serious folks who want to experiment with single molecules or know which molecules are in their mixes tend to go with him since he's really "open source." He's by far the most responsive vendor in terms of community feedback and has also helped research and supply new -mones.

Chris's "Glace" is probably the best social mixes out there, and VERY reasonably priced.

I used to buy from Androtics before finding this forum , and had several of the MX400s sent as blind test mixes , was told by them afterwards that they are TAA , the main componnt in Instant Shine . TAA/ IS is the one thing that really worked great from them . I agree in regards to Chris and Glace .

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2012 10:13 PM by fluffygirl12.)
04-23-2012 10:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread