Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An embarassing situation
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: An embarassing situation
11-17-2012 3:35 PM

If there is attraction there, you will know it and she will know it. You won't have to ask other people what they think about the situation. That's something you have to deal with yourself.

If you are as zoned in on this chick as you say, then you should be able to know whether or not the attraction is there. Just do what your heart tells you.

Don't intentionally be an asshole to her though! If you are a man, then act like a man around her. Even if it means walking away and just forgetting about her. Do something else like testing your mones just for yourself. Don't pick out a female target that you want to bomb with your mones. Focus on yourself as the target and adjust your mones to what makes YOU feel good. Just wear your mones and let the target come to you who ever it may be.

There is no doubt that mones work. You just need to practice a little patience.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 3:51 PM by Arrow.)
11-17-2012 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-17-2012 11:45 PM

Thanks for the advice guys and gals. Yeah I think I'll just leave her alone... it just bugs that she lets herself get into these situations, her parents were divorced like 5 years ago and well I guess thats why shes going to turn into a stupid wild party girl. Just in case you guys didn't know, I was always up front with her about what I wanted, I didn't pretend to be her friend for a few weeks and then ask her out, I asked her out the second time we hung out in a group setting. So right off the bat there was no secrets about what I wanted. Well things that start quickly end quickly right...

Anyway, I called her a teasing/affectionate name back but kept it pithy and asked how she was feeling and got a pretty enthusiastic response back, like she's trying to impress me now. She brings up things that she didn't gaf about before (like our "crew" where we jokingly pretend were gangsters, its pretty funny to most people, its a page on fb). But I'm still going to take my time and use the 2/3 rule. I'll continue to give back less than what I get and make her jealous by flirting with her friend publicly.

One more thing. She doesn't seem like the loose type and she doesn't have any revealing photos on her facebook. She really doesn't strike me as a skank/slut, but actions speak louder than words. And by the way, shes NEVER initiated any kind of contact with any guy because she hasn't liked anyone before and I seem to be the only one she might have a thing for at the moment. Most guys would be intimidated by her beauty but I havent said anything about her looks or given too much mind to her, in fact in person I'm always cracking jokes about how shes got wierd looking feet etc. but in an affectionate way.
11-17-2012 11:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-18-2012 12:14 AM

c,mon man you don't need to play that lame jealousy game crap. She can smell that from a mile away. Doing it without intention works best. Be genuine, do it for the sake of being a fun and playful guy rather than leading on a girl just to see how she reacts. What does the hell that achieve?

All she needs is a man with real intentions, not a boy that can't even pay attention.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 12:15 AM by seeusmile.)
11-18-2012 12:14 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

11-18-2012 12:36 AM

Ok, I'm really fucking sick of this bullshit!

phertest, the girl doesn't give a shit about you, period, period, period!!! You maybe might have had a chance with he early on, but you came off as a prude, scared little boy and she bailed and bailed quick! If it heps you to think otherwise then so be it, but most of us are grown ups and see through your shit!

Your high status career pursuits don't impress anybody but yourself, and my guess is that its in some sort of law enforcement where you can bully others, which is only high status to others who can't succeed in life.

You're a fucking virgin and a wimpy one at that and we both know it!!! Stop trying to come across as something your not, otherwise you'll never get laid.

Now grow up, lick your wounds, leave the poor girl alone, and let this thread die the unceremonious death that it deserves.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-18-2012 12:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
astadt
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:let this thread die the unceremonious death that it deserves.

Touche, This tread bores me.
11-18-2012 12:41 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-18-2012 2:11 AM

Hahaha no my career has nothing to do with law enforcement, in fact I'm ABOVE all that... its very expensive, to the tune of $100k+ to complete this. It's nothing to do with health or medicine or anything boring either, its quite exciting actually. And its not like I just wanted to impress her with it I seriously wanted it to not be based on that, I get chased around by a lot of girls simply because of what I do.

But ok, lets let this thread kill itself haha, if anything important happens I'll be back though Yu
11-18-2012 2:11 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-18-2012 8:46 AM

phertest, if you marry a woman who is interested in your salary make you sign a prenuptial agreement. I am guessing you will go through many divorces in your lifetime so don't forget this advice.
11-18-2012 8:46 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-18-2012 10:30 AM

I know what it is. He's a student pilot. Now it all makes sense lol. Kids think that being a pilot it's all about high status and girls, but its more about studying all life and saying "yes sir" to jerk captains lolol.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-18-2012 10:30 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-18-2012 1:11 PM

Akelah, no its nothing to do with aviation but its a very good guess and I can see why you'd say that bwahahahaha!

Nothing interesting has happened cause I just cbf replying and playing this stupid game. She seems much more interested in meeting up now though whereas before it was constant excuses for why she couldn't make it. Whatever.

[Image: bullshit5.gif]
11-18-2012 1:11 PM

Share This Thread