Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An embarassing situation
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

An embarassing situation
11-12-2012 7:26 AM

Hey fellas (assuming most of you are guys here),

Well... to start off with, let me just quickly explain how I ended up interested in pheromones.

"Friend-zone".

I've been told I'm an attractive guy. and I'm 20 at the moment and the girl I'm after is 18... she lives about 30 minutes away and is mixed, drop dead gorgeous. Well, I wasn't too interested in her, due to the distance and I WAS seeing someone else at the time but I am really interested in her now, she friendzoned me first and hasnt had a boyfriend before. We hung out a few times, and I SHOULD have kissed her way back then. I was on the bed lying on her, touched her boobs a few times, but kept the sexual stuff to a minimum because we were at a friends house (respect). This was months ago... but I didn't, because I didn't want to push it too much and we were supposed to hang out the week after with some mutual friends, but before that happened, she had family commitments and gave me the LJBF line.

I message her every now and then, sometimes she seems really interested and sometimes shes extremely distant from me. I saw her a few weeks ago, and it was then that I was wearing A314 on my chest. gave her a big hug, and briefly had my arms on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. I feel she may have had underlying regrets but wont bring it up. I even asked through messages if she had ever thought about it and said no before this day. I gave her a big hug so she could get a nice whiff of that sexy juice and throughout the night I kept getting eye contact but she averted her gaze immediately after I caught her attention (intimidation or attraction?). It was also a reasonably crowded event and paid her only a respectful amount of attention but flirted with one of her friends, and also was respected by her peers and they introduced themselves to me first. (although they may have been slightly intimidated -- I saw several guys seemingly hate on me because we were talking -- hahahahaha). Also got a few DIHLs from some of the most beautiful women there.

I want to hit her like an atomic bomb going off in her head saying I'm The One. I'm also pursuing a VERY high status profession -- I wanted to reveal this to her the week I got friendzoned. I told her I had something to tell her and to wait before she made up her mind but she wouldn't give me a chance.

She did have a crush on me which was shortlived but the distance and timing and her being busy with school killed it... didn't see eachother for months and I tried to keep in touch every now and then to not make it awkward, but it did get awkward when we saw eachother -- this was on a seperate previous occasion from the social event.

AAAAAAaaaaanyway... I might be meeting up with her and some mutual friends shortly, and I've got TL, AM, and Glace on the way. Do you think this would get her close to me as we once were? We were quite affectionate with eachother, but thats pretty much dead... I am not really giving too much of a shit atm at the outcome, its her loss... but still, this is a challenge and challenges excite me... I want her to feel cut about what she did. I was thinking about adding some copulins, some A-THDOC, whatever else that would move this from a bs platonic "friendship" to a minimum hookup. She is a virgin, but has been fingered and eaten out before by 2 guys in one night, she enjoyed it but said it would have never happened if she wasn't drunk... I got pretty pissed when she told me that, and I admit, I was jealous because she never gave me a chance and was OK with that happening to her >.<

Well I can tell that she is a freak in the making, shes going to get hooked on sex and I'm pretty keen to bang her and take her virginity. I have game but want to make myself seem much more sexual than she may have thought I was before. Ofcourse, the tools at my disposal are just that -- tools -- and if they don't help me transition it with her, then they'll help me elsewhere Smile

Complicated I know, but if you guys care to help it would be appreciated.

- phertest
11-12-2012 7:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

astadt
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: An embarassing situation
11-12-2012 7:59 AM

Ok so im confused about why this is embarrassing, and frankly not completely cool with you trying to get back at her (why again?) or just to steal her virginity... I personally love having sex with women and emotional relationships with them because i genuinely love women... but who am i to judge.

This is what I would do...

Stop texting her today... no contact.

Go with AM (2x Sprays) You want to be alpha and sexy for this to go off.

Get there before her, and start having an amazing time. When she gets there... make sure she see you having a great time and on top of the world.

When you go to talk with her, give her a hug and ask her hows shes been... give her a serious/almost sad look like you really care deeply about her but arent going there. Tell her shes a great friend even. Keep this really short. But make sure you get deep eye contact.

Than go about you and make her jealous by being the life of the party. (might not hurt to tell some folks about your super cool prospects). Not sure you should be making out with other chicks, but having their attention would work.

For your second encounter its all about reading her body language... if its open youre doing well so stay alpha and cool... if its closed... youre probably in deep horse shit and should move on.

Ok so if its open you want to be cool, and cocky. Have some fun. Play some games with her. This tells her that youve moved on and shes missed the boat... Girls want what they cant have of course. This is the last thing she'd be expecting from someone with feelings for her.

From there keep leading her sexually, escalate the touching, eye contact, throw in some innuendo. Keep it fun and light like you dont give a shit the outcome. She'll hate it.

Thats about all i have.
11-12-2012 7:59 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-12-2012 11:48 AM

I haven't spoken to her directly since the social event (I only knew a few people there but made friends with her friends which she noticed). Every time I spoke she would turn around to look at me. The only thing I've done is tag her and another friend on a Facebook status because they were performing at some art show and wished them good luck -- but no direct contact. The other messages were before she told me she got fingered and shit (and I did blow up a little because she had regrets about what happened, and admitted that she cried about it later because of that). So I was kind of angry and jealous at that point.

Actually, the time where I mentioned it was a little "awkward" before this social time, I had my arm on her boobs while we were watching a movie and left it there on purpose to see if she would move - which she didn't. She even breathed a little faster, it was casual but I was noting her reactions... I also had my arm along the length of her thigh and pushing her knee caps (they're really soft for some reason lol), I deliberately tried to rub my elbow against her vjj and she didn't budge either. I think with a little hardcore jealousy tactics and making fun of her would work like magic. Like I said, I just wanna bomb her and make her feel some huge regrets. And whats wrong with me wanting to take her virginity? I was told by her friend that I was the first guy she genuinely "liked" in 4 years.
11-12-2012 11:48 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-12-2012 1:13 PM

As a side note, I actually do genuinely like her... shes the complete opposite of me, albeit a tad slow. But she used to make me very happy, so this isn't totally a tap and gap mission.
11-12-2012 1:13 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

11-12-2012 2:33 PM

(11-12-2012 7:26 AM)phertest Wrote:  I want her to feel cut about what she did. I was thinking about adding some copulins, some A-THDOC, whatever else that would move this from a bs platonic "friendship" to a minimum hookup. She is a virgin,

Well I can tell that she is a freak in the making, shes going to get hooked on sex and I'm pretty keen to bang her and take her virginity.

(11-12-2012 11:48 AM)phertest Wrote:  And whats wrong with me wanting to take her virginity? I was told by her friend that I was the first guy she genuinely "liked" in 4 years.

There's not a thing wrong with wanted to be another persons first sexual experience. But, you stated that you want her to feel cut about what she did, would settle for a hookup and that you want to bang her and take her virginity. That sounds like she's really just a conquest for you and not like you actually care about her or her feelings.

Considering that she cried beacuse she got drunk and let somebody finger her, imagine how she would feel in giving somebody something that she only had to give once, then finding out that it meant a lot less to that someone than it did to her.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-12-2012 2:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

astadt
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2012 2:47 PM

Quote: I did blow up a little because she had regrets about what happened, and admitted that she cried about it later because of that). So I was kind of angry and jealous at that point.

A lot of people on this board believe in Karma and that the bad stuff you do comes back at you 10 fold.

I believe in God and He loves that chick way more than any dude ever will and you dont want the Big Guy comin after you...

Remember that everyone makes mistakes and if you made a huge one, wouldnt you rather have someone treat you with compassion and decency? Especially someone you cared about? Hope you can get your head straight my friend.
11-12-2012 2:47 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

11-12-2012 3:07 PM

Okay, a few more more things I should reveal:

- She told another mutual friend about what happened and tried to make it seem "cool", whereas to me she played it up first then came clean about her feelings later which I don't understand. She's lying to one of us or is confused herself about how she feels.

- I really DO like this girl, and if I took her virginity I wouldn't just bail on her. She brings things to the table which I don't have, which is a fun, idiotic vibe whereas I can be methodical and calculating, sometimes too serious. It was electric when we first met.

- I did tell her after those messages "no hard feelings" and I hope shes okay and some other compassionate things, I became accepting of her. I didn't call her a slut or loose or anything, but she may have thought that I thought those things about her so I made it very clear that I didn't mean to disrespect her or anything. I made up some bs about how she worded it made me think something else happened which she didn't want to happen, and said I would knock her "friends" out for touching her in that state.

- On a side note, A314 seems to attract girls with mom/dad issues (not just cougars lol) - her parents were divorced about 5 years ago. I got eye contact from a few of her friends which were taken, and they also have divorced parents.

I'm not sure how I'm making myself out to sound like a bad person... do you understand where I am coming from? I didn't get a fair shot at her and these assholes got away with doing that to her with no strings.
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

(11-12-2012 1:13 PM)phertest Wrote:  As a side note, I actually do genuinely like her... shes the complete opposite of me, albeit a tad slow. But she used to make me very happy, so this isn't totally a tap and gap mission.

Well if it's not a tap it and get out of there type of thing, wear some sexual pheromones.

If you have Alfa Maschio as was suggested, wear some, get in there into some situation with her, and act relaxed.

Things will fall into place if they're meant to and if you're both looking for it.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2012 3:34 PM

A314 will not work, unless she has some head issues and is on her way to becoming a stripper or something.

Do not use a sexual mix.....She'll feel like you're just in it to win it like the Lotto. I'll bet my car a sexual mix will not work on a virgin.

Get Wolf.....Use like 3-4 sprays, Glace 4-5 sprays, and 40mcg of Androstadiennone and watch her melt. Use the mix on your forehead and temples, Wolf on one side, Glace on the other..... so she gets a hit when you talk to her and look at her.....When she gets the hit, she'll think its cuz of your dreamy eyes....LOL
11-12-2012 3:34 PM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

11-12-2012 3:59 PM

(11-12-2012 3:07 PM)phertest Wrote:  I'm not sure how I'm making myself out to sound like a bad person... do you understand where I am coming from? I didn't get a fair shot at her and these assholes got away with doing that to her with no strings.

Lack of action or active interest = friend zone

Well, I wasn't too interested in her, due to the distance and I WAS seeing someone else at the time but I am really interested in her now, she friendzoned me first and hasnt had a boyfriend before

I think you had a fair shot based on what you posted.

She wants to feel comfortable with her feelings. And theres a good chance shes feeding off your vibe. Respect at a friends house for not escalating? You should have escalated then stopped and say something like i cant control myself we should stop. You were probably feeling uncomfortable because of where you were.

Fingered and eaten out by two guys on the same night and she blames it on being drunk? Lol hamster.

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2012/...t-recycle/

Comfort mones with an edge of none. Attraction sounds like its there. She sounds like shes waiting on your lead.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
11-12-2012 3:59 PM

Share This Thread