Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternative to IH?
wickedgames
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Alternative to Instant Honesty?
06-21-2012 12:48 AM

(06-18-2012 11:35 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I liked Instant Honesty quite a bit myself back when I still shopped with Androtics. I honestly started researching how to create something similar on my own before I even heard about the price hikes.

What I've been doing now is Glace with added Beta Androstenol. For me this is really hitting the nail on the head. I used to wear Instant Honesty with IS and Instant Sexiness/A and now its Glace, Beta Androstenol and True Sexiness- all decanted into 5ml to go bottles and worn at one to 4 small sprays each.

I got the b-nol from alpha dream and I L Heart VE it.

hmmmm - I have a concoction around here that is b-nol & P79 and never really got the desired effect for me. i could have sworn i would have tried it with a popularity type phero as it's so logical but can't remember specifically - going to give it a couple spins with some Love Potion popularity potion (which is amazing always) and see how that does! thanks for the inspiration!
06-21-2012 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Alternative to IH? - Gingiber_Pardus - 03-19-2012, 1:53 PM
RE: Alternative to IH? - Gingiber_Pardus - 03-20-2012, 4:44 PM
RE: Alternative to IH? - Jolly Jumper - 04-23-2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Alternative to Instant Honesty? - wickedgames - 06-21-2012 12:48 AM