Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Treasures
Jinzo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 16 posts

RE: Alpha Treasures
01-23-2017 12:20 AM

(01-22-2017 3:08 PM)KoiBecomeDragon Wrote:  Hey all,

Just wanted to drop off some anecdotal evidence.

I just got my Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection in the mail yesterday. I wanted to give Alpha Treasures a quick test, and I needed to grab a few things at the store; so I applied 3 drops and went to get some groceries.

I got a few deer in the headlights, and a lot of babies/children looking my way. Quite a few girls looking at me slightly in awe.

One lady stopped to enthusiastically compliment my hooded sweatshirt (it had Marilyn Monroe on it). She said very loudly, "You are a king!!" Chuckling to myself, I said, "Oh, I'm aware.."

At self checkout, I uncharacteristically placed all my items back in the cart after scanning. This particular station required a clerk override every 2 or 3 scans. I never waited any longer than a second for the clerk to override it for me. Even when she left to go help another customer, another employee noticed me waiting for all of 2 seconds, and pressed the override at the clerk station. Nobody at this store is ever that committed to their job. As I left I received an enthusiastic, "Thank You!"

So far, I'm really enjoying this. More to come later.

I see from your profile that you are 24 years old. I'm 23 years old and have worn AT in Vanilla Scent on a number of occasions and have never gotten any overt responses like you have. I have noticed my interactions with people going a lot smoother and situations are easily swayed to my benefit though. What is your race/nationality if you don't mind me asking?

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
01-23-2017 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

KoiBecomeDragon
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 9 posts

01-23-2017 1:15 AM

(01-23-2017 12:20 AM)Jinzo Wrote:  I see from your profile that you are 24 years old. I'm 23 years old and have worn AT in Vanilla Scent on a number of occasions and have never gotten any overt responses like you have. I have noticed my interactions with people going a lot smoother and situations are easily swayed to my benefit though. What is your race/nationality if you don't mind me asking?

I'm Asian. I had also applied Aventus from The Fragrance Shop, letting it dry before I applied AT. May have affected the diffusion. I'm also fairly large and naturally draw attention.

My Pheromones:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha Gel, Voodoo, SXD-9, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: Corporativo, Certo
PheromoneXS: Ascend (w/ copulins), XiSt, Cohesion, Evolve
Androtics Direct: Instant (Shine, Openness, Honesty, Gentleman), Come Talk To Me, MX297, MX353
Apex: Core
Single Molecules: Androstadienone, P74, P83, P86, P93, P96
01-23-2017 1:15 AM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 16 posts

02-05-2017 2:01 AM

As a quick note,

I used AT and TS, 4 drops and three sprays, before a grueling 6 hour finance Test ( CFA level 1 )

I Came in to the test center after an early morning drive feeling confident while knowing I had a ~65% chance of failing based off of my study history, and the test's reputation. (The pass rate is ~45%)

I went through the test efficiently without mental fatigue and finished each section early, I found out recently I did in fact pass the test where 57% of the testers failed.

I sincerely believe that AT and TS combo gave me an an "unfair advantage" that helped me mentally cross the bubble.

While I was at the break I found myself joking around a busting the balls of an Air Force Major, which is uncharacteristic of my history as an enlisted Marine.

This is a fantastic combo for the mental edge that is needed sometimes. I will keep this for "my break in case of emergency" brain pheromone.

My stash:
LAL: Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection, The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon
AD: L2Kv1 2016, Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: Perfect Match
APEX: Orbital

Samples:
AM, EvolveXS, Voodoo, 069, Scent of Eros, Perception, Latina
02-05-2017 2:01 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Snoopyace
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2170
Thanks received:
3041 thanks in 1377 posts

02-05-2017 8:56 AM

(02-05-2017 2:01 AM)Xbacksidefatty Wrote:  As a quick note,

I used AT and TS, 4 drops and three sprays, before a grueling 6 hour finance Test ( CFA level 1 )

I Came in to the test center after an early morning drive feeling confident while knowing I had a ~65% chance of failing based off of my study history, and the test's reputation. (The pass rate is ~45%)

I went through the test efficiently without mental fatigue and finished each section early, I found out recently I did in fact pass the test where 57% of the testers failed.

I sincerely believe that AT and TS combo gave me an an "unfair advantage" that helped me mentally cross the bubble.

While I was at the break I found myself joking around a busting the balls of an Air Force Major, which is uncharacteristic of my history as an enlisted Marine.

This is a fantastic combo for the mental edge that is needed sometimes. I will keep this for "my break in case of emergency" brain pheromone.

I could not agree with you more! I'm glad to see someone else using Treasureful Shine and finding it helps them with focus. I have a great time with AT and TS together and find the same results. The combo also works well when used in a bar setting. Bulletproof confidence and VIP interest from others.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
02-05-2017 8:56 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 18,299 10-31-2016 4:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World Snoopyace 13 1,256 07-14-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 2,697 03-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations andromun 6 1,612 02-13-2016 3:55 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 3,031 01-19-2016 12:15 PM
Last Post: renny