Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Treasures
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2058
Thanks received:
2982 thanks in 1355 posts

RE: Alpha Treasures
01-07-2017 9:25 PM

(01-07-2017 8:42 PM)Cr4ckZ Wrote:  Im very Interested in AT.. does it contains Cops?

Nope. Copulin free.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-07-2017 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Cr4ckZ
DrChocolate
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 256
Thanks received:
300 thanks in 168 posts

01-11-2017 4:03 AM

Ohhhkeeeey. AT never seizes to amaze me by the looks of it.

So am back in the mining job. And I got AT and Ctp oil I wanna test.

Ammendment to me previous finding. I thought AT alone is hard to escalate with a Spanish girl I met back in me holidays. But I was wrong. It can indeed be used, to escalate. On 2 drops, I can see some sure fire shots that I can defo escalate with this 28ish reserved girl I know at work, cos she asked me if I wanned to watch the movie "the big short" on DVD with her in the camp. Cos we were talking about it. She's white Aussie, petite figure. Takes care of herself and she's originally brunette. But died her hair blonde.

So yeah, there ya go Dr Chocolate. U were wrong. Smile

So CORRECTION: on 2 drops AT works on the sexual side too but ya gotta steer it. Every other detail of it remains the same. Hits die down after about 4 5 hours. But the temperature is mid 40's here amd the humidity is way up there. But I've noticed the smell comes back strong when am back in the air conditioned office.

On guys am seeing some real good status hits. Friendly amd light talk, but giving me way sorta status. So far, works on Caucasian and New Zealand (black) males.

[Image: upiPCbTb.jpg]
01-11-2017 4:03 AM
Thanks given by Cr4ckZ, metaltree, Snoopyace, BigDickBandit420, DssMaster
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2058
Thanks received:
2982 thanks in 1355 posts

01-11-2017 10:35 AM

(01-11-2017 4:03 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Hits die down after about 4 5 hours. But the temperature is mid 40's here amd the humidity is way up there.

Mid 40's Celsius and high humidity? Dude, I would melt. I completely agree with your assessment of Alpha treasures. Works like a charm for me as far as both sex and status.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-11-2017 10:35 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2079
Thanks received:
2188 thanks in 1173 posts

01-11-2017 12:11 PM

AT is proving to be a solid alpha product. I've yet to use it for seduction/sex.
I did having an outing with 2drops AT 2 drops P but I must of OD'ed very bad as I felt agitated after awhile. Also very loopy. I think it's just too much none. May try 1 drop P next time and see how it fares.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 12:14 PM by dsouza.)
01-11-2017 12:11 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Cr4ckZ, BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate, metaltree
DrChocolate
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
300 thanks in 168 posts

01-11-2017 4:14 PM

(01-11-2017 10:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Mid 40's Celsius and high humidity? Dude, I would melt. I completely agree with your assessment of Alpha treasures. Works like a charm for me as far as both sex and status.

Yeah mate. REEEALLY hot out here. And muggy. Even OIL mones don't last too long. But a clean and flush and a reapplication does the job. Smile Oh and inside those 4 hours, the smell comes back when gone back inside the office. With perfect temp conditions. Smile

01-11-2017 4:14 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2079
Thanks received:
2188 thanks in 1173 posts

01-14-2017 6:05 AM

Something interesting and unique about AT effects I have noticed after using it for a couple of weeks now. And I KNOW this is not in my head because its happened about 20 times now.

EAVESDROPPING.

It seems whenever I sit near some couple or even single person, (often in cafes) even if they can't see me because I'm situated behind them I will notice a gradual turn of the head and then an almost "listening in" effect to the conversation I have with my SO. Both of us are talking a little bit louder and more confidently but It's not like these people give us dirty looks to be quiet or TELL us to lower our voice.. They just eavesdrop and can often go quiet themselves. Super NOSY.

Now granted some people are just rude, and it maybe related to the specific people, cultures, and instances but I've found this issue to raise its head more often than not with AT compared to when wearing other alphas.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 6:30 AM by dsouza.)
01-14-2017 6:05 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, metaltree
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 284
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 57 posts

01-14-2017 4:01 PM

It could be the spot light celebrity effect, people will
always want to know the gossip about celebrities
what they are up to.

AT for me has always been a solid status product specially with
a few drops of wolf. It has attraction as well. However it does not have the hard mature intimidating
respect Vibe of Dominant Ascend, Ascend or the earlier A314.

More Richard Branson than Vladimir Putin.

Cheers
01-14-2017 4:01 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, Snoopyace, dsouza
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 143 posts

01-15-2017 9:48 AM

I wore 3 drops yesterday (I had intended two, but screwed up) to interview a service for my company. Their representative was a very attractive Brazilian woman, but escalation was inappropriate so I kept it professional.

What is of more interest was when a coworker visited about an hour later with his family. This guy an I get along great at work. When he shows up, he introduces me to this three daughters as Baref-- Mr. Oxford. "Daughter 15, this is Barefoot. I think you met Mr. Oxford before. Did you? Daughter 7, say hello to Mr. Oxford. Daughter 4, This is Mr. Oxford. Wife, this is Barefoot. Did you meet him at the Christmas party?"

In the past, he has alternately addressed me as Mr Oxford or Barefoot, depending on the situation. Mostly, the formal was only for greetings in the morning. When I met Daughter 15 before, I believe I was without mones that day and he introduced me as Barefoot.

The most interesting part was the 7yo. She became a wee bit of velcro and wouldn't move away from me. She was dancing in front of me, trying to lock eyes, and monopolize my attention, but wouldn't speak. I'd been planning to leave at that point anyway, but this spurred me to get out quicker. Shook hands with the 15yo, 7yo INSISTED on a hug, and at this point I noticed the 4yo was Deer in the headlights-zombified. Since I was kneeling for the 7yo's hug, I gave the 4yo a hug, too. The kid gave the hug but she was still zombified after, just standing there staring at me.
01-15-2017 9:48 AM
DrChocolate
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
300 thanks in 168 posts

01-15-2017 2:06 PM

(01-15-2017 9:48 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  The most interesting part was the 7yo. She became a wee bit of velcro and wouldn't move away from me. She was dancing in front of me, trying to lock eyes, and monopolize my attention, but wouldn't speak. I'd been planning to leave at that point anyway, but this spurred me to get out quicker. Shook hands with the 15yo, 7yo INSISTED on a hug, and at this point I noticed the 4yo was Deer in the headlights-zombified. Since I was kneeling for the 7yo's hug, I gave the 4yo a hug, too. The kid gave the hug but she was still zombified after, just standing there staring at me.

I can second this. I've seen the same with me nephews and nieces. One niece asked me to pleat her hair. That was super new. I never got asked that before from her. But yeah. Kids tend to see u as a cool uncle or something like that who gets welcrod to ya.

01-15-2017 2:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 16,352 10-31-2016 4:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX
Question Alpha Treasures at the Waterpark Capitol of the World Snoopyace 13 919 07-14-2016 10:55 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  What is the difference between Alpha Treasures and Captain Paradox 16 2,286 03-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Alpha Treasures - Intitial Observations andromun 6 1,380 02-13-2016 3:55 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  Alpha Treasures in the workplace Ancillian 14 2,695 01-19-2016 12:15 PM
Last Post: renny