Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
12-14-2018 8:53 AM

(12-14-2018 4:19 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Only use 1 spray ,2 seems to be too intimidating/people are standoffish. Only have problems when wearing more than two days in a row or someone makes me angry or being disrespectful....have to cleanup properly to sleep properly without any problem(nightmares/too awake feeling). Maybe it is clashing with supplements you taking.

I definitely don't sleep very well if I've used a big dose of AQ in the evening .
12-14-2018 8:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

12-15-2018 5:54 AM

(12-05-2018 7:21 PM)MMM Wrote:  If you would, curious to KNOW what your idea of attraction is in this case, D? Buba_phone

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't really have a type... I like all women provided they're 9's and 10's. I like to see curves but if a woman's face is out of this world it will make up for a thinner body.

I found AQ is a status blend which mostly attracts Asians and tall thin blondes (some like 5'10 and up) which aren't really what I'm looking for... I don't mind these women for status but I like the lustier body types.. (the beauty, the boobs, the butts) as opposed to the intellectuals when it's dtf time.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2018 10:06 AM by dsouza.)
12-15-2018 5:54 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-12-2019 2:48 AM

Product seemed to attract mainly blondes(really good with eastern european people), but seen few from wide range of nationalities and hair colors.When worn on shirt, need a reapp around 3-4 hours and when worn on body need to reapp around 4-6 hours.I always used <=1 spray to apply and reapply; 2 was too much.Product seems to have a VIP effect like a man in a country club with a lot of money who you don't want to mess with(he will sue you or say alpha q.hehe).Respect is given and expected with this one;service is really good(they will go on an extra mile for you) and people are dying to hear your feedback about their products/services and they will thank you for using their product/service like you are a celebrity.There is some romantic vibe(specially when exposed multiple times) ...had about 3 stalkers( brunette(had some attraction before),asian(had some attraction before) and indian). Have gotten some free stuff with this one.

Product does become more attractive ,specially to dark haired people with adding none but this is a double edge sword...people can be bit annoyed or jealous and seemed to add more humanity to cold nature of this product(with solo people won't mess with you cuz Alpha Q P) and it also tend to make me feel preoccupied and nervous but mental sharpness is good.Old people(60+) are not very fond of me...feels like they despise me.Attraction is definitely strong with added none.

When worn more than 2 days in a row, I seemed to get bit too emotional like a woman on her period emotional;cleanup your application properly or you might get the same effect just a day after applying.This can manifest as short temper or sadness due to insignificant things.I think someone mentioned this before and he called it "going crazy" or something.I personally wouldn't use it more than twice a week due to obvious negative effects.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 3:32 AM by jb20.)
01-12-2019 2:48 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-14-2019 12:11 PM

very well observed , JB. It has become my job interview mone of choice, at only 2 drops to the back of the head, it creates an excellent aura for the COO CFO roles i am looking at. I've had a couple of job offers with it and people wanting to speak to me again many months after previously speaking to me about a job. e.g. one guy moving on from a role and then calling me up to ask me to interview at his new firm. , that sort of suggests at least no significant negative impressions from using this .

I'm not the least bit interested in getting laid, as I have been a family man for a couple of years now but do recall very positive effects in this regard from a solo product back when it first came out.

My wife doesn't react all that well to it because according to her , I can sometimes be cold and dismissive towards her (or so she feels not a huge amount of empathy from me ) so I limit it's use to keep her sweet. Also my fellow work colleagues are a bit more quiet and respectful when I wear it but I prefer two banter, rather than them being a bit too respectful and afraid of me .

if I only had one product , it would be this one. I keep a little spray bottle on me at all times, should i need to suddenly lift my status to town Mayor level , lol
01-14-2019 12:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2019 7:45 AM

My report, im asian, 26

This product seems like drains my energy after about 8 hours. But during those 8 hours, I felt mentally alert and focused. So I personally would not wear this to work where I need 200% mental focus. Also, it seems like once my energy is drained, re-apping it does not help. Only after taking my testosterone pill and wiping the app point made me felt better. Maybe there is Androstadienone in this?

I got random pats on the back from old people, but I was too tired at that point to care.

I do have a hit which I had a black female being stand off-ish and angry. She is 21, had a baby not too long ago (yea I know), I walked close to her, only to be met with anger and she yelled at me and told me to stay away from her, like she meant it. I'm currently in the military, where getting married at 18 and getting pregnant at 18 is a common thing. Because the military pays you more in BAH if you get married, but trust me, if you are currently in the military like me, don't be like that, wait till you are 23 and older.

All this report was with 2 sprays of Alpha Q, I think I should probably use 1 spray or less (a little squirt). AQ still cant compare to the Holy Grail+Ladykiller for me, that combo was magical and just works compared to AQ, for my personal body chemistry at least. I would probably use AQ again at a more relaxed environment so the energy drain don't affect me as much.

Maybe I could use AQ at 1 spray or less one day and then use HG+LK for two consecutive days after that, then rest for 2-3 days and repeat.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019 11:00 AM by masterfu678.)
02-04-2019 7:45 AM
yigitp91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2019 8:06 AM

Hello. I am new to the forum. Just bought alpha q tester and it was a very solid product imo. Deep eye contacts and imprinting experiences i had.
02-21-2019 8:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 41 5,392 03-11-2019 6:03 PM
Last Post: Silvius