Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-08-2017 2:08 PM

http://imgur.com/a/GwVoL

Just got the bottle in. It was nicely packed and presented. Feels like I just bought a cologne.

The scent intoxicates with sweetness, yet it is balanced. It is a Summer/Spring sunny day smell for sure. It smells powdery upon the first spray, kind of like Eau De Sauvage does which I don't like. I had a EDS sample, wore it once, didn't like it so I gave it away. This smells like a sweeter version upon initial application. It smells like a high quality designer cologne. As it's drying down, its turning into a sweet musk. It smells really good. It's sweet and classy. This is a beautiful scent, I give S1ck props. It's not polarizing and is office safe.

Self effects from the spray on my neck are boosted confidence, feeling grounded. I'm more upbeat and feel like socializing. It doesn't have that dark angry feeling of BW. It feels like that vibe has been improved on and made more well rounded. Feels calming, could be the scent causing that. Inspires more grounded, cool headed confidence then Wolf and BW. My speech is more fluid and articulate, I don't get as much of this with BW. Mood lift. I believe I'm feeling a stronger Androsterone aura.

I applied one spray at 11:50AM today. I have a bunch of errands to run today and will hopefully head to a bar, watch the NBA playoffs, to see the effects it has on others.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 2:17 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-08-2017 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-08-2017 2:54 PM

20 human pheromones huh. Quite a blend. Looking forward to your testing Dicky jumpy

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-08-2017 2:54 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-08-2017 3:51 PM

Here's my initial run:

Went to a clients house for a quick pick up: she was super lustfully looking at me. She had a guy working on her computer and I didn't sense intimidation. I can feel men get nervous around my presence with BW.

Post office: waiting in line and multiple older women in their 50s had one foot pointed at me. Got to the cashier and she was trying to please me, make sure I get what I want, felt like special treatment. The way she looked at me was lustful. She was joking with me and trying to keep the convo alive.

Getting food: I walked up to the female cashier expecting the lustful look and I got it. I was leaning on the stand, feeling like a stud from the western cowboy movies and she responded so warmly and with a smile like it was sooo right. I asked if the burrito comes with cheese an she very eagerly said "no but I can add it", feels like the preferential treatment I was getting at the post office. When my order was called, the man handed me my tray, instead of calling my number and leaving it there and seemed happy to do so.

I'm sitting down eating here, and it feels like there's a mood lift for everyone around me. I'm really calm too, it's uncanny.

TL;DR: perceived special treatment and lustful looks from women of in their 20s-50s

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

05-08-2017 3:51 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-09-2017 10:54 AM

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Here's my initial run:

Went to a clients house for a quick pick up: she was super lustfully looking at me.

Lustful look...Is that like eyefucking?

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Post office: waiting in line and multiple older women in their 50s had one foot pointed at me.

If I had a nickel for every woman who had one foot pointed at me?

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Got to the cashier and she was trying to please me, make sure I get what I want, felt like special treatment. The way she looked at me was lustful. She was joking with me and trying to keep the convo alive.

A friendly cashier...how unusual.

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Getting food: I walked up to the female cashier expecting the lustful look and I got it. I was leaning on the stand, feeling like a stud from the western cowboy movies and she responded so warmly and with a smile like it was sooo right.

?

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I asked if the burrito comes with cheese an she very eagerly said "no but I can add it",

She said you can have cheese on your burrito and you got a hard-on?

Ok, I'm teasing my fault.

I would love to see more verbal interactions to see what is going on in these women's heads while you are wearing this new product.

To me it's important to separate "looks" as in she looked at me from the reality of the situation. Sometimes the only way to discern the reality of the situation is to question and converse with the target.

Sometimes hits from cashiers, waitresses and workers who serve the public are not the best to gauge the effectiveness of a formula because these targets are friendly for a living.

I don't take anything away from this review in fact, I thank you for it. I look forward to hearing more from you on this product.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-09-2017 10:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-09-2017 11:36 AM

(05-09-2017 10:54 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Lustful look...Is that like eyefucking?

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Post office: waiting in line and multiple older women in their 50s had one foot pointed at me.

If I had a nickel for every woman who had one foot pointed at me?

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Got to the cashier and she was trying to please me, make sure I get what I want, felt like special treatment. The way she looked at me was lustful. She was joking with me and trying to keep the convo alive.

A friendly cashier...how unusual.

?

(05-08-2017 3:51 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I asked if the burrito comes with cheese an she very eagerly said "no but I can add it",

She said you can have cheese on your burrito and you got a hard-on?

Ok, I'm teasing my fault.

I would love to see more verbal interactions to see what is going on in these women's heads while you are wearing this new product.

To me it's important to separate "looks" as in she looked at me from the reality of the situation. Sometimes the only way to discern the reality of the situation is to question and converse with the target.

Sometimes hits from cashiers, waitresses and workers who serve the public are not the best to gauge the effectiveness of a formula because these targets are friendly for a living.

I don't take anything away from this review in fact, I thank you for it. I look forward to hearing more from you on this product.

That's what my schedule allowed me to do yesterday. Those things stood out from the norm and I take away that there was heavy initial attraction/interest everywhere I went. Everything I wrote about struck me as out of the norm. 9 hours later when I went to a bar, the same attraction was not there.

I know what you mean, and I won't have the opportunity to look for another mate for a few days. For a brand new product, I'll report anything I see with it.

/bro-science

05-09-2017 11:36 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-09-2017 11:58 AM

(05-09-2017 10:54 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Lustful look...Is that like eyefucking?

ya... come on dicky!!! we need juicier stuff like this: .... lol

(02-17-2016 8:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:  When I first started wearing this I was getting small glances.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-09-2017 11:58 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-09-2017 12:27 PM

(05-09-2017 11:36 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  That's what my schedule allowed me to do yesterday. Those things stood out from the norm and I take away that there was heavy initial attraction/interest everywhere I went. Everything I wrote about struck me as out of the norm. 9 hours later when I went to a bar, the same attraction was not there.

I know what you mean, and I won't have the opportunity to look for another mate for a few days. For a brand new product, I'll report anything I see with it.

Cool! Looking forward to hearing more from you on this product. Thanks for the report and the reply.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-09-2017 12:27 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

05-09-2017 12:36 PM

What? No lay reports? Darn! I guess I'll just buy a new pheromone like 'Claasic Man' without a lay report, then tell you it doesn't work for me. That is my standard. I need to see a lay report. I thank you at the same time I'm providing my critique. You know...?

:-)

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
05-09-2017 12:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-09-2017 12:55 PM

(05-09-2017 10:54 AM)Paradox Wrote:  To me it's important to separate "looks" as in she looked at me from the reality of the situation. Sometimes the only way to discern the reality of the situation is to question and converse with the target.

this is very good advice ... paradox does it all the time ... see ... lol

(02-01-2012 1:28 PM)Paradox Wrote:  something strange was happening women would look but then turn away and go about their business.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-09-2017 12:55 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

05-09-2017 1:56 PM

There are no lay reports from ' hired guns' paid to smile at me when People are using Alpha Q, so I'm going to buy 'Naked Gun' instead.

Thanks. I can lower my IQ while I'm at it.

SDX-9, cough I mean SXD-6 or is it SXD-69 ? ...it does't work. You won't get laid unless I get laid first.

Ok guys... my last post of nonsense. It was for a point, since I'm a cyberbully hater.

Sorry Bandit!

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2017 1:57 PM by Androcles.)
05-09-2017 1:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 86 12,873 12-02-2019 2:03 PM
Last Post: nephil