Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q Review Thread
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha Q Review Thread
03-13-2018 9:47 AM

So I just got my bottle of Alpha Q from S!ck Jewelry yesterday.

The representative from S!ck spoke with me at length regarding the product. He also said that we can expect other versions of this product at some point, much as with the various formulations of Core and Titan, etc.

I used two sprays last night before a work function and can honestly state that I have never felt the same kinds of self-effects as from this. I was talking with my immediate boss and felt and was impeccably smooth, professional, and not one bit second guessing myself. The conversation flowed. He looked me in the eye & got on my level when we were talking. I got flirted with a time or two also.

Too early to make definitive statements, but I did want to get this thing started.

The S!ck rep apparently seemed to be telling me that this stuff is a status booster that can steered in different directions depending on intent. I will mess around with this and report my findings.

(I have two dates this weekend and will go ahead and two spray as that has worked well with everything else I have tried over the years. Wish me luck Party2 )
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 9:47 AM by doctorlove.)
03-13-2018 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q Review Thread
03-14-2018 11:24 AM

This stuff smells good. I sprayed one spray to the back of the neck like, heh, S!ckRep said he did. He uses more sprays than that, but I wanted to start off conservatively. Same reaction from one of the females I interact with and am interested in as always. Another looked at me sideways, holding my gaze as I walked through.

I can mention after only a couple of days that women seem to be lingering a little more already, noticeably so. I always try to do eye contact properly. I will soon try turning, genuinely smiling, looking from eyes to mouth and back after they eye contact first, especially if she & I have good rapport. And there're always those two dates this weekend.

Big corporate meeting today, so I will spray two sprays on neck one to each side then rub on wrists and cover with Joop (if I cover). If this is status-enhancing as well as romantically/sexually so without "out alphaing" everybody as I have been told by S!ckRep and seem to have seen on here, the meeting should be a great testing ground for this. And it will be with movers & shakers in my field who are meeting me for the first time, so I am hoping for a boost.

Increased reactions over the last couple days do not conclusively prove. But they certainly are suggestive indeed that this stuff is working with the "23 badass pheromones" being noted on the back of the box, ha ha ha. Will edit this post in the next day or two to note anything that seems to be happening.

Any notes regarding what I should or should not expect from your own experiences with this product is much appreciated.

Alpha Q is fun. Stay tuned.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 11:26 AM by doctorlove.)
03-14-2018 11:24 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-14-2018 1:12 PM

There's already a thread on this...

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Q-Reviews-Discussion

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-14-2018 1:12 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2018 4:04 PM

I saw after you mentioned this.

Might switch this to over there as I have time or I may just transfer this over to my journal . . .

(03-14-2018 1:12 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  There's already a thread on this...

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Q-Reviews-Discussion
03-14-2018 4:04 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

business meeting
03-14-2018 7:12 PM

(03-14-2018 11:24 AM)doctorlove Wrote:  Big corporate meeting today, so I will spray two sprays on neck one to each side then rub on wrists and cover with Joop (if I cover). If this is status-enhancing as well as romantically/sexually so without "out alphaing" everybody as I have been told by S!ckRep and seem to have seen on here, the meeting should be a great testing ground for this. And it will be with movers & shakers in my field who are meeting me for the first time, so I am hoping for a boost.

So, ended up getting paired off with a couple women from area I just met today: one I wouldn't with. One I would. They were friendly. They mentioned meeting me regarding work. One I wouldn't kept almost touching, then stopped. My supervisor passed through. The one I would remarked on the "passion" I bring. I stiffened in a good way.
Would gave me a great business opportunity that would help me at work out of nowhere.

One I would, when we were off to the side slipped her ring on and off. Almost all the way. Then slowly slid it back on, almost off again. Licking her lips. Looking up at me with her face down all sub.

They hugged me when we left. Would instigated hug at close, folded into me (partially due to KineticAttraction course hug I did) and called me sweetheart when leaving building. All together seemed unusual for a first business meeting. We will see each other again. Will let Would seduce me if she wants.

This stuff is good. Really good. Most interesting & efficient phero I ever tried. Consistent stuff.
03-14-2018 7:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread