Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dreams V2
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha Dreams V2
05-11-2018 9:37 AM

Does anyone have experience with the AD V2?

I have L2K and it gets the job done. They have V2 listed on their website and it struck my curiousity. Seems like maybe L2K on steroids?
05-11-2018 9:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dreams V2
05-11-2018 12:03 PM

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-11-2018 12:03 PM
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2018 3:48 AM

Thank's for the link.

But if you look on Alpha Dreams website they list 5 different pheromone sprays for men

1. V2
2. L2K both v1 and v2
3. Alpha Maschio
4. L'uomo Amore
5.Certo

So it appears as though L2K (both v1 and v2) is a Different pheromone spray than V2 by itself
05-12-2018 3:48 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-12-2018 6:32 AM

L2K is only the v1.V2 is the other.So they have separate product pages now.I believe we should stop calling V2 L2K, they are different products.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-12-2018 6:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-12-2018 8:09 AM

"V2
SEXUAL AND BRUTISH

If MMA had a pheromone formula it would be V2…

With more Androstenone then any of our formulas its the ultimate fighter formula with head turning potential. This untamable formula was designed for the pheromone connoisseur that would dare to go there. Sexual, and brutish"

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-12-2018 8:09 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-13-2018 3:52 AM

At first my interest was peaked hearing about v2, but as soon as I found it contained Androstadienone I lost all interest.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
05-13-2018 3:52 AM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 2:02 PM

When did you purchase your L2K, jrd6867? What are the effects you are achieving?

(05-11-2018 9:37 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  Does anyone have experience with the AD V2?

I have L2K and it gets the job done. They have V2 listed on their website and it struck my curiousity. Seems like maybe L2K on steroids?
05-13-2018 2:02 PM
Aroma Fero
Vendor

06-15-2018 5:23 AM

Hey, Guys,

I've got several emails about LIIK versions. Thank You M... form Germany for sharing the post.

The are only 2 LIIK variations:

LIIK version 2 with the label only "V2"
LIIK version 1 with the label only "LIIK"

This is already for many months, so nothing new in here.

The new thing is that both LIIK's now is NOS versions.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
06-15-2018 5:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2018 6:41 AM

I wound up buying a lot from The Law and have been wearing this the most out of everything because I have not had time to really mess with the others, I will just post here as there are some other threads about this one, this can be moved if an Admin feels this needs to be.

This is the LIIK V2 version.

First thing I notice is when I opened the package I thought something leaked as there was mone stench coming out of the bag, but I tracked it down to this one, and nothing leaked at all. I notice a slight oily residue on this one and again the bottle did not leak. This really threw me off, and I have no idea what the hell this does or is even designed to due, and even now I have not looked up anything on it, so this is just what I got out of it.

LIIK V2 2017 Review

The first thing I notice is the stuff is blue in the bottle, and the smell was very nice (I don`t know what scent), very woody and a mans manly scent which I really like. I spray 1 spray to my throat and right away I notice the sprays are way different than what I am used to. It is a really fine mist and I almost missed my throat as you have to hold really close to get it all on your skin. I feel slightly better in the sense that my attitude is improved and feel like I am a man that has it together. I also notice this stuff is very oil for a spray and I think of this as a hybrid mix of some type as it is like a mix of an alcohol spray and oil based setup.

I spray 1 more spray to my throat, this time really close. I am feeling very confident and things appear more clear and colorful with my sight and this to me is an indication of DHEAS at work. I am not going into every detail, but this stuff lasts, and I mean lasts a long time. I got a solid 8-10 hours of solid scent on me and can smell it the next day on my work shirt.

With women at work there was no doubt the attraction was there, and 1 woman in particular I work with is maybe 50 Hispanic and more of an alpha type. She actually shit tested me with the XXX copulins at work in the past. She was making a lot of eye contact and asked about my wife more than normal. She also sought my approval on EVERYTHING. It was kind of weird because she is my superior and she is suppose to be training me, and today she looked for my approval on every possible detail.

With other women I see thru out my day, I got very good initial eye contact and flirting, and the more attention I got the more my confidence grew. One woman flirted with me and gave me a lot of compliments in front of the other woman I work with and there was slight tension there and normally I would cut things short, but today I decided to entertain the idea and went along with things and I got to admit I am not one to like this type of attention, but it was nice.

As far as men I got a lot of respect and eye contact also. More handshakes and pats on the back even with nonsense things like holding the door open for someone to walk thru with a large box that could not get the door themselves.

I think this is a solid product that is great for general use. Outside of work it shines a LOT more with the attraction factor, and more social to that is more disinhibited and probably best for a night out on the town and I have to test more outside of work to see what I get, but very promising results. Lasts a very long time and I like that it is easy to use, just spray and go(I have to admit I have been lazy lately with my phero game). Tons of respect overall and I have been wearing 3 sprays no problem, with no sign of OD territory. I don`t know what this cost and will have to look it up now out of curiosity, but will be buying this again. I like the visual enhancement of this to. Interactions are pretty smooth and this is balanced with it being slightly heavier on the sexual side, but balanced still.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 6:41 AM by justintime469.)
11-16-2018 6:41 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-16-2018 9:06 AM

Nice report, JustYou! Training1

Will be watching to see if V2 is consistent for you.

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2018 9:07 AM by MMM.)
11-16-2018 9:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dreams order excellent Ricardori 1 1,448 01-20-2015 6:30 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
Thumbs Up Thank you alpha Dreams peter piper 8 3,224 08-31-2012 8:29 PM
Last Post: Shelly B
  Newbie Looking for Reviews of Alpha Dreams from Women Honeycake 14 5,749 01-24-2012 9:06 AM
Last Post: jla734