Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dream?
Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Alpha Dream?
08-19-2009 12:21 PM

The product descriptions for the woman's pheromones at Alpha Dream seem very similar to some of the Love Potion phero blends. So If you have found one of those that you like Esme, than you may want to try it in the alcohol base from AD. WOuldnt surprise me if results are similar...
08-19-2009 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

08-25-2009 4:05 AM

I know a lot of us are confused on Alpha dreams and the whole Chris situation because of all the other BS going on over at PT.

I have been around a long time and I can assure you what they are saying in this situation is true. Love Scent and Pherotalk both had problems with him and some of his molecules and he did run into trouble with the law because of some of his practices. It has been long suspected that he uses some animal mones and other substances that may not be benificial to use on humans

Now he is young and perhaps with this new company has improved in that area. I dont know. The only products I have used of his besides one mix he sold in my Love Scent days is the ones that were in the Love potions products. I liked those and had no problem with them.

I would suggest if you buy from him stick to the main stream products with molecules you recognize or at least do some research on the molecules he lists and see what they are and there side effects.
08-25-2009 4:05 AM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

08-31-2009 1:31 PM

I got curious about their products for women, and I looked at the pheromone content for "Alfa Donna"

Pheromone content:

- components: 7
- mg per bottle: 17.4
- mcg per spray: 49.75 mcg
- copulin content per bottle: ~28mg
- copulin content per spray: 80 mcg
- unique pheromones: 4

I'm so confused.

Now it says there is 17.4mg of Pheromones in a bottle, and then it there is 28 mg of copulins. Now does copulins count as Pheromones? If it does, then...is something off in this info?

Not only that it says that there is 49.75 mcg per spray and then 80mcg of copulins per spray...which is so confusing...I don't know whether the total mcg per spray is 129.75mcg or 49.75mcg (with the copulins included)

I also took a look at their ingredients (the phero recipe), they used:

cyclopentasiloxane (this is not a phero though...but another ingredient...)
estratetraenol
phenylandrosten-3a-ol
dehydroepiandrosterone
sodium sulfate
androstanone
epiandrosterone
beta-androstenol
tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone
human copulins

Funny thing, most of their ingredients reminded me of Love Potion's Super Sexy for women.

cyclopentasiloxane (Love Potion does offer this and/or DPG oil)
estratetraenol
alpha- androstenol
dehydroepiandrosterone
sodium sulfate
tetrahydrodeoxy- corticosterone
androstanone

The only difference is that Alpha Donna has copulins that super sexy from Love Potion didn't and there's a switch-a-roo with the -nols.

I tried Super Sexy unscented from Love Potion and I had to use a lot of it to reach a mild reaction. It came in a 10ml roll-on and I had to use like 1-2mls of that stuff to get a reaction. Plus the cyclopentasiloxane ingredient doesn't work that well on me, when I apply it - it does feel rather nice and slippery. But I don't like the dry down - I have a dark tan complexion so when the cyclopentasiloxane dries down I start seeing powdering white streaks, it looks like soap scum on my skin. And then I need to go over it with lotion to make the white streaks disappear. Reactions-wise it wasn't sexual at all, more friendly, much of a social phero - unless you make something happen if you know what I mean P lol Surprisingly, a lot of younger boys crowded around me than men (like boys in their 13s-16s - not my target audience but hey if they wanna be nice I'll take it ;) )

Now with alpha donna, since there are copulins and it does come in an alcohol+cyclopentasiloxane base - I don't know what to think of it. I suppose the results would be much speedier and sexual (because of the cops which super sexy didn't have). So this is interesting...hmm...hmm...hmm...
08-31-2009 1:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 9 posts

08-31-2009 7:06 PM

(08-31-2009 1:31 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  I got curious about their products for women, and I looked at the pheromone content for "Alfa Donna"

Pheromone content:

I see this as seperating phero's and copulins. It looks like there are about 350 sprays per bottle and in each spray you are getting 49.75 mcgs of Pheromones AND 80mcgs of copulins.

It doesnt surprise me that there are similarities between Love Potion and AD.

Maybe some are tweaked and amped versions of the Love Potion...
08-31-2009 7:06 PM
Thanks given by esmeralda
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
08-31-2009 9:24 PM

(08-31-2009 1:31 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  I got curious about their products for women, and I looked at the pheromone content for "Alfa Donna"

Pheromone content:

I'm so confused.

Now it says there is 17.4mg of Pheromones in a bottle, and then it there is 28 mg of copulins. Now does copulins count as Pheromones? If it does, then...is something off in this info?

Not only that it says that there is 49.75 mcg per spray and then 80mcg of copulins per spray...which is so confusing...I don't know whether the total mcg per spray is 129.75mcg or 49.75mcg (with the copulins included)

Look at it this way: Included in this product are a total of 49.75 mg of androgens and estrogens, and 80 mg of fatty acids.

Not everyone includes non-androgenic or estrogenic substances as pheromones. It is old school.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 9:26 PM by Diane999.)
08-31-2009 9:24 PM
Thanks given by esmeralda, baant
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 53 posts

08-31-2009 9:40 PM

thank you CC and Diane! Smile
08-31-2009 9:40 PM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

10-08-2009 3:27 AM

Haven't run any tests with Alpha dream products but have with Love Potion's Popularity Potion and Super Sexy for men (scented and unscented).

If I remember correctly the PP had others treating me almost as if I was made of glass. Both men and women (but mostly men) seemed to go out of their way to look out for me.
However not in the feel good way they would with IS, or respectful A314 way but as if I was fragile enough to merit special attention. Which admittedly was a strange feeling for a guy who's on the muscular side.
My hypothesis is those reactions were due to the EST it contains but more tests will have to be run before I can safely state what this mix really does.
Tests I'm reluctant to run because of not wanting to be treated like a flower.

SSFM on the other hand, although inconsistent, is a great mix.
I've had instances where women (with boyfriends) have been pulled out of chairs by female friends of theirs just so they can reclaim the stolen seat next to me.
As has been said elsewhere, puppy dog eyes and intentions of contact are not uncommon when the idea dose/situation is present.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2009 4:15 AM by LaPew.)
10-08-2009 3:27 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 19 posts

10-08-2009 7:34 AM

I bought unscented "chemsent" pheromones, and industrial strength copulins from the earlier operation which is believe is now closed down. Pharmacom? They did show pheromonal effects. I did notice a stronger smell than the same compounds sourced through Androtics. My suspicion is that the synthesis methods used by the Pharmacom suppliers were not as good, and there were additional (smelly) compounds in their products.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-08-2009 7:34 AM
Thanks given by Tisha
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

10-09-2009 1:53 AM

I have the copulins that were sold when it was Pharmacom and man you need a mask to work with them. I could never wear them straight but one or two drops to a to-go size bottle worked well for mild everyday use.

Tisha
10-09-2009 1:53 AM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 19 posts

10-09-2009 1:51 PM

(10-09-2009 1:53 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I have the copulins that were sold when it was Pharmacom and man you need a mask to work with them. I could never wear them straight but one or two drops to a to-go size bottle worked well for mild everyday use.

Tisha

You're a tough lady. I still have a batch I mixed up with 1 drop to 30 ml alcohol and that smells pretty strong. You went with considerably stronger for "mild" use!

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2009 1:52 PM by Gone with the Wind.)
10-09-2009 1:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Differences Between LPMP/ALPHA DREAM Single Molecues? Honeycake 23 5,048 01-31-2013 5:14 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Favorite Products From Love Scent/Liquid Alchemy Labs & Alpha Dream Sarafina 35 8,602 01-30-2013 9:54 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Lal, true pheromones or alpha dream? Skayna 11 4,141 11-16-2012 4:54 PM
Last Post: Akelah
Its My Birthday! Alpha Dream Exotique or Donna Amore?! SportyCurve5 4 1,983 07-27-2012 7:53 AM
Last Post: fluffygirl12
  Need Recs for Alpha Dream Honeycake 19 6,096 06-03-2012 1:50 PM
Last Post: Honeycake