Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
All talk no action girls — the tease
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

All talk no action girls — the tease
08-28-2019 2:29 AM

Anyone here find themselves dating an all talk no action woman? They promise and speak of goals but their actions don’t line up with their words. Call them attention whores, conceited, or even just great actresses . They have charm and seem well put together. They are HB9’s. They’re surface level, can’t get too deep breaking down barriers as they protect themselves from this type of intrusion. What would be the best approach to laying this type of girl? (Even if it’s just ONS) Clearly , they need sex too. Anyone here lay all talk no action girls successfully? What was your approach? What was your choice of pheromones?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2019 3:15 AM by dsouza.)
08-28-2019 2:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: All talk no action girls — the tease
08-28-2019 9:30 AM

(08-28-2019 2:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Anyone here find themselves dating an all talk no action woman? They promise and speak of goals but their actions don’t line up with their words. Call them attention whores, conceited, or even just great actresses . They have charm and seem well put together. They are HB9’s. They’re surface level, can’t get too deep breaking down barriers as they protect themselves from this type of intrusion. What would be the best approach to laying this type of girl? (Even if it’s just ONS) Clearly , they need sex too. Anyone here lay all talk no action girls successfully? What was your approach? What was your choice of pheromones?

yes and sadly i ignored the signs ...when we first started chatting on phone...she kept making sure that i was not going to stand her up...i did take her out to dinner...and there she confessed men in the past (3 different men) stood her up at the last minute....anyway...it seems our date was about getting a free meal and ...even though we had a fun time on our date...have yet to hear from her since...lets hope she was in need of some pepto after that free meal P
08-28-2019 9:30 AM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

08-28-2019 9:56 AM

(08-28-2019 2:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Anyone here find themselves dating an all talk no action woman? They promise and speak of goals but their actions don’t line up with their words. Call them attention whores, conceited, or even just great actresses . They have charm and seem well put together. They are HB9’s. They’re surface level, can’t get too deep breaking down barriers as they protect themselves from this type of intrusion. What would be the best approach to laying this type of girl? (Even if it’s just ONS) Clearly , they need sex too. Anyone here lay all talk no action girls successfully? What was your approach? What was your choice of pheromones?

I learned this lesson about 20 years ago. Now I just cut them off and move on, ain't worth the drama. Sometimes ignoring them will bring them back around.
08-28-2019 9:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-28-2019 10:38 AM

Yes, I have successfully seduced women that had the reputation of being teases, only, before.

My experience has shown me that those sorts typically only need somebody to move them on the emotional level.

While one can view it from the point of view you outlined, one can also see it from their point of view. If one is highly attractive, then they will obviously have their pick of male suitors. If she agrees to go out with you, then there is a good chance that she hopes that you are the sort of man that will really ignite her passions, be the kind of man that she cannot help but to throw herself at, and make all of her lusty dreams come true.

If you cannot deliver that for her, why should she let you "break down her barriers"; let alone drop them altogether and come at you like she's on fire?

A high quality woman will only respond to high quality men. It doesn't matter that you want to be her boyfriend, it doesn't matter that you want to sleep with her. If she ain't feeling it, it isn't happening because each and every other guy out there is ready to take your place.

While guys see this as her being all talk, no action, a tease, whatever; from her point of view she just isn't feeling it with you. If you went out with a lady and you just felt absolutely no spark with her, no sexual desire, and really would rather just be anyplace else but in her presence, are you a tease and all-talk if you don't put out for her? What if she paid for dinner?

It isn't about us men, what we want, or our expectations. Women are human beings and are under no obligation to get all hot and bothered for us just because we take them out.

On the converse, it is unfortunate that some women realize that just by stringing along the endless supply of male suitors that they can keep themselves in fine dining, fun, and dates. These sorts usually are exposed the types of men that see women as manipulative scheming dishonest prick teases that always seek to have the upper hand in all interactions. they end up coming to the conclusion that if all men view them that way, they might as well simply be that way. those types are easy to spot and should be avoided at all costs; as that path spirals ever downward.

Most women that are man-eaters like that are simply that way because of men.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2019 10:41 AM by Gladen.)
08-28-2019 10:38 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 10:45 AM

(08-28-2019 10:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yes, I have successfully seduced women that had the reputation of being teases, only, before.

My experience has shown me that those sorts typically only need somebody to move them on the emotional level.

While one can view it from the point of view you outlined, one can also see it from their point of view. If one is highly attractive, then they will obviously have their pick of male suitors. If she agrees to go out with you, then there is a good chance that she hopes that you are the sort of man that will really ignite her passions, be the kind of man that she cannot help but to throw herself at, and make all of her lusty dreams come true.

If you cannot deliver that for her, why should she let you "break down her barriers"; let alone drop them altogether and come at you like she's on fire?

A high quality woman will only respond to high quality men. It doesn't matter that you want to be her boyfriend, it doesn't matter that you want to sleep with her. If she ain't feeling it, it isn't happening because each and every other guy out there is ready to take your place.

While guys see this as her being all talk, no action, a tease, whatever; from her point of view she just isn't feeling it with you. If you went out with a lady and you just felt absolutely no spark with her, no sexual desire, and really would rather just be anyplace else but in her presence, are you a tease and all-talk if you don't put out for her? What if she paid for dinner?

It isn't about us men, what we want, or our expectations. Women are human beings and are under no obligation to get all hot and bothered for us just because we take them out.

On the converse, it is unfortunate that some women realize that just by stringing along the endless supply of male suitors that they can keep themselves in fine dining, fun, and dates. These sorts usually are exposed the types of men that see women as manipulative scheming dishonest prick teases that always seek to have the upper hand in all interactions. they end up coming to the conclusion that if all men view them that way, they might as well simply be that way. those types are easy to spot and should be avoided at all costs; as that path spirals ever downward.

Most women that are man-eaters like that are simply that way because of men.

I totally agree...and most highly attractive women do have that option to pick from the litter.... when my band played out 6 times a week...when i was a kid....and we played in front of 1000 plus audience...the tables were turned...it seemed as a lead singer in a band...I had that same opportunity of how a highly attractive woman gets all the attention...basically it was reversed ...tons and tons of women hit on me...I have to admit...it seemed superficial and was a turn off...so maybe that is how a hot girl sees it...when these guys fall all over them...they view men as being desperate dogs!!! LOL
08-28-2019 10:45 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2019 10:53 AM

(08-28-2019 9:56 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I learned this lesson about 20 years ago. Now I just cut them off and move on, ain't worth the drama. Sometimes ignoring them will bring them back around.
Exactly! Many of my FFs gloat over how they tease and manipulate. One of them never wants or has sex, she loves kissing but never moves on from this point. She is 52, attractive, great body, but has only had sex about 20 times in her life, with 4 different partners, and only enjoyed it twice. But she still pursues men, whilst fully aware that she will never have sex with them. And the craziest part is that most of those guys keep on trying, weeks, months, even years!
Don't ever believe that you could ever change someone like that. And why bother, when there are so many less complicated women out there.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2019 10:53 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 10:55 AM

(08-28-2019 10:53 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Exactly! Many of my FFs gloat over how they tease and manipulate. One of them never wants or has sex, she loves kissing but never moves on from this point. She is 52, attractive, great body, but has only had sex about 20 times in her life, with 4 different partners, and only enjoyed it twice. But she still pursues men, whilst fully aware that she will never have sex with them. And the craziest part is that most of those guys keep on trying, weeks, months, even years!
Don't ever believe that you could ever change someone like that. And why bother, when there are so many less complicated women out there.
imo to stand out from the rest...ignore her and act like she doesn't exist...a woman like that likes to pick who she wants with who plays hard to get with her!! just my 2cents
08-28-2019 10:55 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-28-2019 11:29 AM

(08-28-2019 10:53 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Don't ever believe that you could ever change someone like that. And why bother, when there are so many less complicated women out there.

Words of wisdom, words of wisdom.

Most women are wonderful, amazing, bountiful and plentiful. why waste your life on those few that will not provide you with the things you want and need in life?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-28-2019 11:29 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

08-28-2019 12:25 PM

(08-28-2019 10:53 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:   But she still pursues men, whilst fully aware that she will never have sex with them. And the craziest part is that most of those guys keep on trying, weeks, months, even years!

Good advice... So on the one hand we have ignore and move on....
(08-28-2019 10:55 AM)empathy Wrote:  imo to stand out from the rest...ignore her and act like she doesn't exist...a woman like that likes to pick who she wants with who plays hard to get with her!! just my 2cents

And the second piece of advice is to ignore and score.... what pheromones would you pick for a situation like this empathy? My three choices atm: Casanova, AM NOS, M3X (2017)

I'm thinking... Why not ignore and score while keeping options open with other catches? what could any man lose?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2019 1:03 PM by dsouza.)
08-28-2019 12:25 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-28-2019 4:11 PM

(08-28-2019 12:25 PM)dsouza Wrote:  My three choices atm: [b]Casanova, AM NOS, M3X (2017)

Never used AM NOS, but the other two, maybe even in combo, would be a step in the right direction in my opinion. I'm pretty well versed in M3X, but I'd really love to hear the why's behind your Casanova and AM NOS choice for seducing the ice queens

08-28-2019 4:11 PM

Share This Thread